What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I would like to understand the thought process of Glu who went from beta testing throwback SYS for months to just dropping a whole format without any warning on all the players. 
    They were beta testing to see if we will spend money or not. They even refused to compensate people because appearantly it would be bad for beta testing results 🙄
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    All the SYS events will have new clothing prizes and there won't be SYS Throwback events anymore. Once the event starts, you can see the rewards for all the rankings!
    this is bullsh*t.

Does that mean that if I hadn't picked the sports bra, leggings and water bottle that I'll never get them? ☹️
    @thesweetone no, it just means you need to do sh*tty scores for having (less) possibilities in achieving throwback items.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    What I am worried the most is that I played a rpg mobile game which have a similar tiers-styled rewards system and all I can say is that it took me a good 2 years to reach the highest tier. 
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I love how now not only Glu is ignoring us Facebook players, but the forum comunity is  XXXXXXXXX on us aswell now.. Or everyone could be XXXXXXX on me specifically, wich i wouldnt be surprised since its been that all my life IRL! Everyday that passes, i just get more and more desapointed! 🤡🤡

Mod Edit - language
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited November 2020
    Also were has @eggsandbananas been lately??? Hes the only true helpfull person we have at Glu yet hes been not active at all, unlike Kalinda!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @eligur @abasili93 thank you girls! Sucks either way 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited November 2020
    For those who haven't reviewed the game on playstore I strongly recommend you to do so😊

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    This idea is f*cking bad
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I don't see the point of having two identical SYS on Thursday and Monday .. and so, why the weekday SYS has the name of pasts Sys if we are not supposed to gain old prizes?? 
    And also I think it would be so stressfull being in a group with players that always rank 1st - 6th place.
    I don't see how I could reach the first place if we normally have the same score (more or less).
    But I think going on I won't be able to have my usual results so maybe it would be more fair. 
    (Obv I talk about free players)
    U know what hurts the most to me?
    Working my ass off since january to have almost 3000 Kstars right now, wille everyone has that or more just by doing offers and watching videos!
    And with KKH Facebook going down the drain, those Kstars will go to waste, aswell as my many dyes ive been hoarding for times that i need, and my 94 diamonds, wich have been soo hard to save!
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @megandpp that’s what I was thinking, they will have to create way more clothing every week and I’m sure they will focus on ts prizes / gold tier prizes
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    megandpp said:
    I’m sure someone has already pointed this out but....

is anyone worried that the increase in items will mean a decrease in quality ? (A decrease that we have already experienced I might add)

I think yes. They literally made up diamond kollections to make hackers spend (as if that would work) so 11 extra items per month. Sys items are the next which were 16 items per month and kstars kollections 8+8= 16 extra items too. Of the remaining items they might choose the lamest for earnables and some people like me can't even chase because my palettes always have 2, max 3 items. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    yezx said:
    Also were has @eggsandbananas been lately??? Hes the only true helpfull person we have at Glu yet hes been not active at all, unlike unhelpfull bot Kalinda!
    Can you please not make this personal? If Kalinda could answer, she would... 
    Hmmm, if Kalinda could, she would... Soo lets go back to when i asked her if she could help me unbotching my game cuz i wasnt getting storyline, she said "Keep playing to level up and unlock new storylines) when clearly that wasnt the issue! Ive BEGGED her to help me with that issue 4 TIMES, and ALWAYS the same response! I messeged Eggs 1 TIME and he helped me in a heart bit and he unbotched my game!
    thallisa said:
    @LovelyEmma I understand being upset but maybe stop calling Kalinda a bot? You’ve done that at least twice and you keep criticizing her throughout this thread. It’s getting way too personal on your part. She’s not responsible for Glu’s decision to exclude Facebook, so don’t take your anger out on her just because she brought the news that you don’t like. 
    Then why she keeps giving the same exact response to everything and everyone??
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I’m sorry Facebook get such a bad deal, it’s not fair and it must be so frustrating. Do you have a mobile phone you could possibly switch the game to? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I think we all need to just wait and see, from the sounds of it this isn’t a good thing but for all we know it could be a positive change? all we can do is wait till tomorrow and find out for ourselves because we really don’t have a good understanding of what’s happening 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

Ohemilie said:
    @LovelyEmma I’m sorry Facebook get such a bad deal, it’s not fair and it must be so frustrating. Do you have a mobile phone you could possibly switch the game to? 

Hey girl, plz dont take this the wrong way but ive said this before and i will say it everytime i need!
    I do have my phone and it barely has space for the essencial stuff i have on it!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca I think you can, but if you are out in a lower tier next sys you will have less competition, but also wont even get a chance of getting some items, like: if you do badly on 80's prom, you wont reach bronze 2 that will have new items on london street style, and consequently, even if you do amazing on it, you wont reach bronze 3 on the galaxy sys, missing on even more items and so on.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @brunakkh I get you, I suppose if people want to do that tactic it depends how good the 'extra' prizes are. I'm assuming sys will still be the same and that there will be 2 prizes that span all the tiers and then the extras will be like... shoes and earrings? Idk 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    I think 80's prom night is for this weekend's event..Then london street style will be the ThrowBack weekday event next week and so forth..who knows, maybe they really messed up this update? 😂