What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca to be honest I hardly doubt that, I dont think higher tiers will have "extra" items, they will probably have the best ones, like clothing items and hairs. So if you do this strategy you will miss on the best items this week, and the ones on the next few weeks without even seeing spoilers yet. Still, thats just me guessing.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    @LovelyEmma I’m sorry Facebook get such a bad deal, it’s not fair and it must be so frustrating. Do you have a mobile phone you could possibly switch the game to? 

Hey girl, plz dont take this the wrong way but ive said this before and i will say it everytime i need!
    I do have my phone and it barely has space for the essencial stuff i have on it!
    lol
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @brunakkh maybe I'm being too optimistic that they'll make this as fair as possible 😂
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    With 80s prom being the first deciding tier theme I'm excited to see looks like mine trying desperately to make the scrunchie work

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca oh no, girl, they wont
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    *sigh* I'm already feeling the FOMO.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Can we buy SYS Tb boxes for kstars? In the future 🤔 Because I really want to win the hair color in them and another items I don't have 😭😭😭😭😭 
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Wait I just have a really crazy idea, you can put the hair colors on the BF sale! 🤭 I know it's to crazy, forget it 🙄
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I'm Italian and born in 93... So in my ignorance I accept every clue on what to style for a 80's prom night
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    wait, so again no more ways to earn old sys items? wow, thanks. 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @KalindaKing

I’m a full time student and am not always able to start the SYS events in time. Previously it’s not been much of an issue since all the players in my TS will have started around the same time and we will have the same amount of free tickets. I’m wondering if this will change now, or will it work the same only you’re paired with players on the same SYS level who started at the same time?😊
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Now I’m afraid that weekend events earnable items gonna be always meh because of this 🥺 
    iOS player 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @abasili93 im sory but i didnt understood what you meant with the coment, can u clarefy me plz??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    beba13 said:
    Ohemilie said:
    @LovelyEmma I’m sorry Facebook get such a bad deal, it’s not fair and it must be so frustrating. Do you have a mobile phone you could possibly switch the game to? 

Hey girl, plz dont take this the wrong way but ive said this before and i will say it everytime i need!
    I do have my phone and it barely has space for the essencial stuff i have on it!
    Look,i’m sorry if this will sound evil, cruel or mean,it really is not meant that way but maybe you need some time off the game and forum. If you feel the way you feel all the time that is good for no one, especially you. It takes a strain on you. Everyone here really gets you and people are trying the best they can to give you advice but at this point you are just so angry at GLU but you are not dealing with them rather us and now you are even going off on anyone asking you a valid question and we really cant do anything about that. GLU makes decisions not Kalinda or Eggs, and even they cant help with the fact that fb doesnt bring enough profit for GLU. 
    No one here wishes you ill,we all by now know how bad you feel but you either need to calm down or just take a brake. 
    GLU is at fault here not anyone on the forum.Just a wee change in attitude will do miracles for you ❤️ 
    I sure hope you will understand this in the best way possible 
    That's exactly what I meant with the comment you didn't undersand, @LovelyEmma
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I dont get why alot of you are saying for me to take a break from the game.... When playing KKH is pretty mutch what makes me happy everyday, and thats why i play it for hours and hours everyday 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I dont get why alot of you are saying for me to take a break from the game.... When playing KKH is pretty mutch what makes me happy everyday, and thats why i play it for hours and hours everyday 🤷🏻‍♀️
    @LovelyEmma, it's totally up to you. But with what we're seeing, it's starting to get pretty unhealthy for you. You're upset with it almost every update. Are you sure it's still making you happy?
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I think it is because you seem so angry and that's not good for anyone, maybe they're just trying to help 😊
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
    @LovelyEmma because you are being unreasonably rude to everyone. People who are commenting are genuinely trying to help, even if you clearly don't want to be helped, but just spread your anger and frustration towards us.
    If you want to continue playing, just do it. But please please please just do us a favor and stop being so rude towards everyone here.
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨