Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts

1466 kstars so far! I can’t believe how much I’ve earned and saved, despite spending almost 300kstars on the halloween boxes. ✨
    Ps: if you think you haven’t saved enough or don’t have as much as you’d like, KEEP/START SAVING! We still have a month and it’ll be worth it 💜
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    I spent all my k-stars that's it
    OMG
    What I've done??????????????????
    MY NEW UPDATE: 9k-stars HELPPP

I really don't know if I should keep trying to save k-stars. I'll but .. I'll have nothing in november. Maybe I'll have 400k-stars, that's not so bad, I think ... Better than zero, at least.

Is anyone here starting to save now? Please, if you are, tell me, at least I will know that I am not alone
    Almost 500!!! maybe, I can reach 800k-stars🤩

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    So happy to see how good everyone's doing with their savings since BF is just around the corner, especially @Nath_2019 you have impeccable bounce back skills girl😍.

Here's my November update🌟This past VIP weekend really took a toll on my kstars
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Hoping to hit 1700 k stars, only want to use 1,000 for BF and the rest for Christmas boxes
    Royaltyy said:
    So happy to see how good everyone's doing with their savings since BF is just around the corner, especially @Nath_2019 you have impeccable bounce back skills girl😍.

Here's my November update🌟This past VIP weekend really took a toll on my kstars
    Thanks😍😍😍  this thread is amazing and helps me stay motivated 
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    November update! Spent like 1,000 on Halloween this weekend but took advantage of double stars! Keep saving!!! 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    goal for black friday: 2000 kstars 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    🌸 November Update 🌸
    I skipped Vip this week so I managed to save a bunch of kstars!

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    November update!! My goal is 2700 kstars, fingers crossed!

Android
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    My november update but its better i dont say anything because its soooooo freaking easy to give in to temptations when saving up 😭😭😭😭

🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    ✨NOVEMBER UPDATE✨

Hi dolls, I'm very happy to see everyone's savings... It keeps me motivated. I would've saved more but my phone broke down on saturday & couldn't play for 2 days :( 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Veteran dolls, I need your advice!

My initial BF goal was 2000 with an additional 300 to set aside for Christmas boxes (so 2300 total by BF). I currently have almost 2400 stars and hope to reach 2500 by BF.

My question is what is a good budget for the Christmas update? Should I put the extra stars towards BF shopping or should I bump up my holiday budget? I've seen some pictures of the christmas boxes and they do look pretty good. Opinions??
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

Here’s my update! I definitely think I’ll reach my goal in time! I had 743 like two weeks ago I think! My goal is 1000 🥳 
    @lalana I would recommend that you spend around 2000 kstars (or a bit more if you feel like it) which is a lot considering that everything will be half price. 
    I personally think that Christmas boxes have amazing items and handhelds that are worth having. And there’s always beautiful items during the weekends and  prob some new kollections. 

So.... yes! I’ll save some kstars myself to have something left for the holidays! 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I feel like with BF happening this month, weekly updates to our kstars savings should start happening by the end of each week now. Or would that clog up the thread? Thoughts? 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
    I feel like with BF happening this month, weekly updates to our kstars savings should start happening by the end of each week now. Or would that clog up the thread? Thoughts? 
    Yes!!! Let’s do it!!! 
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I agree ☺️ 
    Shall we start doing weekly updates on Mondays? 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    “According to your voting we'll update our kstarts at the beginning of the month or at the end until September or October. Then we'll do weekly updates!” 
    This is what it says on the first page, so now that you mention it we should probably start updating every week leading up to BF 👍😊 Monday sounds good for weekly updates !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    I think we should like vote or something for what day we should have weekly updates. Maybe, like for Monday, agree for Saturday and awesome for Sunday? What do you guys think?
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    spent on halloween boxes and didn’t have time to grind as much during vip, but still happy with my progress.

good luck everyone, only a few more weeks! ✨💕
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

November update! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • SakinaSakina Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

November update!
    Royaltyy said:
    I think we should like vote or something for what day we should have weekly updates. Maybe, like for Monday, agree for Saturday and awesome for Sunday? What do you guys think?
    So Monday it is?
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Doing a lot worse than last month 😞 I’ve accepted I’m not gonna get too much during black friday
    Hey dolls! Please remember we now post updates weekly so don't forget to post your update tommorow 😘
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Monday update before I've done my videos for the day. Annoyingly was at 98% on a 5* party achievement that would have given me 10 stars but was so sleepy whilst waiting up for the end of SYS so forgot it was only on 4* so have to start all over. 225 parties before BF?! Unlikely  :#
    Playing since 2014..!
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so this is my monday update with my glorious outfit 😁🥸✨

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Monday Update!
    I started 2 offers last double stars weekend, finished 1 this past week and should finish the other this week!
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her