What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @kokokokonut we didn't talk about break up from the forum, but to break up from the game. It was just a suggestion and wouldn't meant to be permanent. And she is still free to do what she wants, within the limits of the respect for others.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Please if u have a problem with me DM me, lets not flood the thread k?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    I disagree about taking a break.  For a lot of us, the forum is our place.  Our friends are here, I find more comfort from being here while I wait for my games to work, and I think taking a break would add a 2nd level of pain.  I see A doll reaching out. Saying they’re hurting,  my personal opinion is to make Emma feel more supported. My big complaint was the personal insults about our Glu Gods. Maybe we should call them GluPersons.   But Emma, we care.  If we didn’t no one would be reaching out like this.  

You have a point too,mine was just from my experience and what helped me get to a better place rather and making sure that i’m ok mentally. There is a lot of ways we can all deal with these things and in the end its just important for her to be ok and happy rather than this hurt. Hopefully here its seen that we all just want her to feel the best she can ❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    Ohh and BTW i havent played KKH since yesterday morning because my computer is being a lil biss and my game is extremely laggy, on all 3 internet broswers i have.... No one asked but i just felt like sayin it!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    For this new sys format, I'm a little confused. Are all of the tiers including the lowest going to get at least 3 new items each sys event, and then silver gets 4 and gold gets 5? Or when they say the lower scores have the option to earn TB Sys boxes is it that the bronze tiers will get no new prizes at all? 
    I think its one of two things:
    1. Each tier will have 3, 4 or 5 prizes based on the level and then people who score in 1-5 place will get the new prizes (or maybe they'll have that extended like 1-10 for bronze with 1st getting 3 prizes 2-5 getting 2 and 6-10 getting 1, and then as you hit higher levels like gold the top 20 people could even get new prizes) and then the people scoring lower maybe 6-10th place or something would get a TB box.
    2. People in the lowest bronze tier would only have the option of earning TB sys boxes and then as you go up you'd eventually have the option to earn new prizes.
    @KalindaKing is either one of these correct? I'm really worried that people in the lower tiers will have no shot at earning any prizes.
    Also are we still getting sys earnables? Or is that system completely scrapped cause that would be the worst.
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    All in all lets have a look how it turns out tomorrow,
    I still think we should get 20 videos a day lol.

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited November 2020
    naeusts said:
    It scares me sometimes how much you guys are dedicated to a game.

Quarantine made us kkh addicts. It's time for rehabilitation 

Yeah, well, imagine if people took care of their mental health with the same passion they take care of their dolls..... I'm not  trying to be bad its just I battle with depression and anxiety and when I see when I see certain things I worry
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Wow. I get the frustration about a new game-play for SYS and that it’s all making us nervous, anxious, upset, etc. I get not everything is 100% fair in this game. But can we not take it out on others? We’re just as upset as you are. We don’t like the way Glu is treating their customers. We’re supposed to be a team and supporting each other, fighting FOR each other. Don’t let a game stress you out to the point where you start attacking every day people who are just like you. We all have things going on and this forum can be someones break from life, let’s keep it that way. We’re supposed to be a big, strong team, fighting for the same thing. We’re all upset but please let’s calm down and wait to see how everything goes tomorrow. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    edited November 2020
    naeusts said:
    When u have no life, no friend, no nothing IRL 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i havent typed out my thoughts on this yet, but i don’t see this being a very positive thing. my only hope at this point is not for glu to finally listen to us, but for the crazy ticket buyers to get tired of this bs too. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Ohemilie I don't think anybody was mean about it.
    Yes, we all love this game, but sometimes things we love may become rather toxic once we get too involved in them.
    If something used to bring you joy, but now just brings frustration and anger, it's healthy to put some boundaries.

And sometimes unleashing anger on others may be a sign of some issues that are deeper than the game, to put it that way.

Not everyone can improve their quality of real life for different reasons but if one has the opportunity to pick up some hobby, get physically active, spend more time with friends (even if online), I recommend to do so to shift the focus from the stress factor and overall improve the quality of life. It does wonders for mental health. 
    edited November 2020
    Ohemilie said:
    Don’t want to drag out drama but making people feel bad for loving the game or for spending a lot of time and emotional energy on it, isn’t cool. We all play for different reasons but ultimately it should be fun and enjoyable. We wouldn’t be on the forum if we didn’t love the game and feel invested in it so shaming people for getting upset when it sucks or making comments about it being ‘just a game’ and needing a real life is mean and unnecessary. 
    I know I get too into it sometimes. I was in hospital a few months back and missed out on some items and was properly gutted as I love the game. People might feel like I need to get over it but loving KKH and wanting it to be the best it can be is why we are all here in the first place 

Hey, I'm sorry if something I said hurt you. I also like the game and I'm here, aren't I? It's just that sometimes is too much you know? Balance is important. I just said those things because I care more for the person than the game itself. I never ment to make people feel bad for loving or spend time and money and whatever but yeah, I think we should take care of ourselves. I see a LOT of girls getting upset with the game and the staff for months and I worry this affects there real life. Anyway.... I want to be friends with everyone who lets it. My dm and whatsapp is availeble for everyone.

Sorry for my bad english.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @naeusts I was thinking the same but didn’t say it 😏 Guys, just play, have fun, enjoy the time you’re spending on the game and that’s all. Do not forget to do other things as well, read books, draw, sing, dance, go for jogging, just live with joy 🤩 
    If you remember me being in the forum you’ll probably will remember me always being happy, but do you know that my country is in the war now? It is super stressful situation here, my friends, brothers, sisters are dying in the front, I lost people that I really cared about, I’m crying time to time because it’s super hard for me, but have you seen me crying here in the forum? Nope, if you did just sorry me.
    And sorry for this long comment, I want everyone to be happy. Enjoy your life fully while you can. This is just a game, play it with joy 🤗
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I'm not into this tiered feature at all. I don't play fully in the weekday SYS because I cannot collect the final prizes before the weekend SYS starts due to no wifi availability during that time of day when I'm working. So I'm always very low in rankings during weekday because I play about half the looks.
    So that will put me in a lower tier/group for weekend SYS where I like to fully participate. And if I do good on the weekend, I'll be in a higher tier/group for weekday which I'll stink at making a vicious cycle of getting nowhere. 
    I never wanted to play SYS everyday. It's too much. I wish it was just weekend only again if this is how it was going to be navigated so my weekday non-participation doesn't affect my weekend work.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    edited November 2020
    @anilynbright you're absolute right! And I'm so sorry for what's happening in your country. I can't imagine what a war looks like, must be so terrible, please be safe! 
    @naeusts Thanks doll ❤️ I hope no one will ever see what war is like. I think it is the worst thing people could imagine to do 🤦‍♀️ Ough politics 🤦‍♀️
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    naeusts said:
    When u have no life, no friend, no nothing IRL 🤷🏻‍♀️
    This is something I relate with definitely. I don't do anything honestly. My life revolves around my husband, four kids, and that it. I don't go out unless necessary, when a made a major change in my life I cut off everyone who was toxic and stayed to myself. I'm a message away if you want a friend.🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @anilynbright love your attitude I try to live like this too but sometimes life is overwelming so it’s not easy so if you need to talk about it we are here for you. And I’m really sorry to hear what’s happening in your country, I send you a big hug 💚
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@AmandaMKkh I love the forum for this, when everyone is trying to help you no matter your gender, your color of skin, your nationality ❤️ Thank you so much 😊 However I don’t think that we should make forum heavy and overwhelmed with problems from outer world. The problems that Glu is making for us is enough, lol 😂 okay that’s a joke 😏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Oooo this is why scores have been so weird for a while. They were playing with algorithms and beta testing. I knew the scores were being artificially manipulated. Interested to see what my scores will look like moving forward. 
    OH. This makes so much sense!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Male players and Facebook players will all be placed in Bronze I for the upcoming SYS events. 
    @nataliekkh
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone