🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @soundspretty I am 99% sure rank is a synonym for your spot on TS. Level is a synonym for your group (like bronze level 1, etc.) The way I understand it, your level is dependent on your rank, not total points. So in theory I think someone who wins first with 200 points in one group and someone in first place with 800 points in another group would move up to the same next level. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    As long as your rank is based on points and NOT your position in TS, I'm all for it. 
    THIS but not an absurd amount of points, like a set base amount of points that once you pass it you’re set to the next rank next time. Kind of like how you need an average of 43+ to reach the last earnable 
    I would hope having enough points to finish the SYS portion would guarantee you a rank increase
    edited November 2020
    jhabs said:
    @soundspretty I am 99% sure rank is a synonym for your spot on TS. Level is a synonym for your group (like bronze level 1, etc.) The way I understand it, your level is dependent on your rank, not total points. So in theory I think someone who wins first with 200 points in one group and someone in first place with 800 points in another group would move up to the same next level. 

Edit: Just read the other thread. You're right
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    You'll all start at Bronze I and the screenshot for Trendsetters shows the 1st place rewards. You can see the prizes for lower ranks in your game once the event starts.

Oh wait..prizes only for 1st... so the others gets boxes with dyes and energy?🤡
    iOS player 

Lmao I just noticed there is a thread about style level that explains how this works. Please ignore ALL my posts 😂
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Ok, from all of this, I'm expecting everyone to get the prizes from the Style Level which has replaced the TS prizes. Based on your rank (1st, 2nd, 5th, etc), you get moved up or down in style level, which then effects your prizes for the next SYS. But I think overall, everyone gets a prize which I think is a positive. We'll just have to see what happens with future SYS and the quality of items. 
    Platform: iOS
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    You'll all start at Bronze I and the screenshot for Trendsetters shows the 1st place rewards. You can see the prizes for lower ranks in your game once the event starts.

Oh wait..prizes only for 1st... so the others gets boxes with dyes and energy?🤡
    LMAO ok frick my last post then .....
    Platform: iOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Still doing this, but hopefully android gets update so we can see how SYS works

• moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    i would like to know what happens with the android users? are we supposed bot to play since the update isn't avalaible yet? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut :(:(:(
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I still didn't get it
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Don’t understand it too much, but thank you @KalindaKing for breaking it down for us. We will get a better understanding when we start tomorrow. Little anxious but let’s try to stay positive. If this is a way for everyone to get something, this is good!!
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soooo TS and this new feature go hand in hand... I wonder what will happen to us Facebook players since this new feature wont be availeble 🤔🤔
    Can we have a proper explination please??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I just hope the quantity of new clothing items does not affect the quality of these items. It is nice that 6th-8th will receive a box but I assumed it would have been extended to 10th place so top ten would receive something worth the effort. I guess I will just wait to see how it all goes before I fully make up my mind about this new system.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My feedback (keep in mind I'm not a fan of 80s fashion)
    Hair: not a fan because it looks like other hairs we have in kloset 
    Dress:Also looks like purple pop-up shop korkov dress we have with the shoulder thing. Quality is passable but not fight worthy
    Tiara: quality is ok but placement seems so awkward
    The outfit as a whole is nicely on theme, but I don't see myself using them because like I said not my style, not bashing the creative team or anything 

@KalindaKing is this type of feedback wanted?

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KalindaKing when you say prize structure varies depending on level, do you mean the actual prizes themselves will be different? For example, will the gold prize clothing items be different from the bronze? Or will it be the bronze clothing items in addition to 2 new clothing items? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I still don’t get it 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I might be wrong but it seem like the more you play, ie the higher your “style level” the better the rewards ? So I am guessing the first few levels would be crappy till you up your “style level”. If so, in the long run, players that play every SYSes can level up their style level and get better rewards?? Which it is a good thing. And 6-8 places getting a TB is a better reward than just a few kstars. 

But I am curious if I want a TB item? I can’t be like oh. Don’t like the TS items this week , guess I just try to aim to hit 6-8th place. That kinda confusing. 
    IOS Player 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Also, is this to say that we have a chance at a throwback SYS box on the weekday SYS and the weekend SYS? 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    So places 1-5 get all 3 items shown? Or only first place gets the top prize? Has this been answered?

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda