🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @Francescahill Since I’m mystified by the new SYS format and I’m not crazy about the prizes my favorite thing in this thread is actually the photos you posted.  This one in particular is cracking me up, I love the model on the left.  😂 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Were are the Trendsetter prizes????
    I only saw Earnables and the new unfair ranking!
    The prizes are beside the ranking. The hair, dress, tiara, etc...
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Lol. I dunno anymore. The more I read the explanation the more confused I get. This might be one of those things that make more sense when we are playing the SYS. The basic seem to be the same. Just submit looks and let see how it you rank. 

A more helpful info is if we know what the points for each levels. For example 500 votes is level 3
    600 is level 2 and 700 is level 1. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Now I’m again confused 😂 do we get points from voting or they’re gonna count all our votes together? I saw Kalinda deleted the photo now so I can’t explain 😂
    iOS player 

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    does it mean that if I was gold I won’t be able to get the bronze prizes? what if I liked the bronze prizes better? I’ll never get the opportunity to win them.
    iOS player
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Lol. I dunno anymore. The more I read the explanation the more confused I get. This might be one of those things that make more sense when we are playing the SYS. The basic seem to be the same. Just submit looks and let see how it you rank. 

A more helpful info is if we know what the points for each levels. For example 500 votes is level 3
    600 is level 2 and 700 is level 1. 
    I think that’s the issue, it’s based on ranking not on points, so you can be in gold because you won with 500, but you can also be in gold after buying your way to 1000 points?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm wondering if glu is 'fixing' the excessive TB issue by not showing votes at all, just rank 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I guess the TB SYS didn't get them enough profit. I won first place thrice in a row and I'm a free player. Jokes on me, I was just starting to like these TB SYS with fewer ticket buyers. Instead of improving the boxes with our feedback, they've made it more profitable their way.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    It sounds like you have to play a weird strategy. If you don't like this SYS prizes, you want to stay in a lowish tier so next Sys you have a chance of scoring #1? 
    I wished there was theme music during sys. 80s is one of my favorite genres, especially hair bands. Bright colors, especially eyeshadow, were big. Hair and earrings was huge, but most prom dresses were short.

Hoping everyone will get good scores. However, majority of players weren't born in this decade so I'm curious how the VB will be. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    I wished there was theme music during sys. 80s is one of my favorite genres, especially hair bands. Bright colors, especially eyeshadow, were big. Hair and earrings was huge, but most prom dresses were short.

Hoping everyone will get good scores. However, majority of players weren't born in this decade so I'm curious how the VB will be. 

it probably will be glam style h** gowns as it were with old hollywood and haute couture :)
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    yezx said:
    I'm wondering if glu is 'fixing' the excessive TB issue by not showing votes at all, just rank 
    They’re not, Kalinda posted a picture to show but deleted it again? Probably because it’s with different clothes...

delete if not allowed:

I was talking about this. Is that votes or different kind of points?🤔
    iOS player 

yezx said:
    They’re not, Kalinda posted a picture to show but deleted it again? Probably because it’s with different clothes...

delete if not allowed:

It's weird that there are people with votes/points. Like, how is that possible? This is sus af to me!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I believe kalinda said in the original thread the most we can win is 5 items in TS, so I would assume that will be reserved for the gold level 1st place only. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So how will SYS/TS now work to us Facebook players?? Can we have an explination please??? If its not asking for alot!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I believe kalinda said in the original thread the most we can win is 5 items in TS, so I would assume that will be reserved for the gold level 1st place only. 
    Wouldn't it be draining to design all that just for 1 out of idk maybe 900? I think the extra 2 items will be throwback boxes. They probably updated that too.
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    So places 1-5 get all 3 items shown? Or only first place gets the top prize? Has this been answered?

Kalinda posted an example pic but removed it. There 1st got 3 items 2nd got 2 and 3rd & 4th & 5th got one and 6th and 7th get tb box if I remember correctly.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @BooskiBabii The image is not real. It’s like photoshopped to show how things will work. In professional (game designing) language it is called mock-up.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    So places 1-5 get all 3 items shown? Or only first place gets the top prize? Has this been answered?

Kalinda posted an example pic but removed it. There 1st got 3 items 2nd got 2 and 3rd & 4th & 5th got one and 6th and 7th get tb box if I remember correctly.
    It's posted above. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @BooskiBabii The image is not real. It’s like photoshopped to show how things will work. In professional (game designing) language it is called mock-up.
    🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 It looks so real. Thanks for explaining love.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Why they’re making it so difficult and confusing?