🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing how is SYS going to work from now on in facebook since we won't have the new feature? 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Why they’re making it so difficult and confusing? 
    Villanelle could visit the Glu's CEO house anytime for me...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @BooskiBabii Yep, it’s always like that when the designer is ace🤩 And this is the first time that my professional knowledge was helpful out of the work and I’m sitting now super exited about that, with large smile on my face, lol 😂 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I deleted the photo of prizes because I realized it had the wrong event and I didn't want to confuse you.
    Thanks for the clarification, sorry i reposted! I wasn’t sure if it was deleted or if I just couldnt find it again 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Why are we still getting prizes that only fit the SYS we're competing in lol. We're likely to never use the 80's prom dresses again, only for this SYS 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @princessprecious wouldnt it be weird if we got say, galaxy prizes for an 80’s prom night theme? i totally get what you’re saying and it would be more helpful for future events, but to the average random player, i think it would be weird and confusing. i personally like the prizes to be related to the theme but idk i guess since it is less helpful for future events 🤷🏽‍♀️ 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KalindaKing the time I start sys will affect my level? For example if I want to start it on saturday there will be less chance of getting a better level?

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Lmao I'm so late

Love the 80's and everything people wore back then! 💜 The prizes are on theme, but I only care about the blue dress.

Is it an earnable of some sort or do we still need to compete for it? I'm confused 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I was being of the radar and was doing some math...
    I’m start getting to understand and getting near the outcome 😅

@princessprecious wouldnt it be weird if we got say, galaxy prizes for an 80’s prom night theme? i totally get what you’re saying and it would be more helpful for future events, but to the average random player, i think it would be weird and confusing. i personally like the prizes to be related to the theme but idk i guess since it is less helpful for future events 🤷🏽‍♀️ 
    I know what you mean with it be confusing, but put them in the weekend event so we can work to get them and still use them? We've had galaxy items in SYS a few times when the theme has nothing to do with it 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I deleted the photo of prizes because I realized it had the wrong event and I didn't want to confuse you.
    Ooohh we got spoiled early  :p
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing Facebook players want and need a awnser please!
    How will SYS work if this new feature is working alongside Trendsetter, and Facebook wont be getting the new feature!!! PLEASE AWNSER US!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma kalinda said in another thread that Facebook players will be in "bronze l" x
    edited November 2020
    @LovelyEmma kalinda said in another thread that Facebook players will be in "bronze l" x
    Do you happen to have a screenshot? 
    edit:nevermind i just saw it lol
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

@KalindaKing thank you for trying to answer most of our questions regarding the new SYS format!

Are you allowed to give us an insight of how 1-10 will be rewarded in TS?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @princessprecious Thank you sooo mutch for sharing that with us!
    I didnt saw it, so thats why i kept asking!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Guys as I understood this is how it works: The pink dress, tiara and hairstyle I think they are for everyone on the bronze level, we are still going to have TS and it'll still be more prizes for the 1st place but depending on your level you'll get more rewards but every SYS you already have prizes guaranteed depending on your level and the other ones depends on your level and rank ( and luck if you don't have crazy TB )
    Thanks for the help love!

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    To much answers and theories so I’m more
    confused.

I guess I will see it tomorrow 🙈
    iOS player 

• ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Haven’t seen it mentioned here yet so what about the SYS events from the KKH November newsletter? I had my London Looks ready to go 🥴