🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have been so busy and haven't had time to read any threads. Could anyone please quote me the post with the info about the new SYS or tell me the details? The title of the thread is the first I've heard of these "new levels" and the posts on the first page have me scared 😅 thanks! 

It'll prob be easier to look at Kalinda's last few comments where she attempts to explain it. I'm not even trying to pretend to understand what's going on 🥴🥴
    Yeah that's what I'm going to do, I just read the thread and still have no idea 😂I haven't read Kalindas comments in other threads yet but seeing as everyone seems confused I'm not getting my hopes up. 

When did this game become work 😣

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    If I weren’t on the forum yet everything was actually way less confusing. If something new popped up, I just figured oh they have changed this or oh they introduced a new feature. Joining the forum was when things got confusing lol
    Tbh,SAME!!! Before i joined i didnt get so confused and stressed about changes that happen, i was just like cool,a new feature and move on 😂😂😂😂 Now every time i just get so confused and stressed out trying to figure out what it means,what we get,how it works... 😂😂😂😂 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I actually love the pink TS dress but it's never going to be useful in any other SYS'. Do I intentionally do badly and hope the tb boxes have been filled with only items or 🥴

Agree- chase the beautiful unusable dress
    Like- risk a tb box
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    So weekday SYS is gone ?? If it is I’m kinda sad .. I actually enjoyed them like this week I was so bored without it.
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ashleyl23 said:
    So weekday SYS is gone ?? If it is I’m kinda sad .. I actually enjoyed them like this week I was so bored without it.
    as far as we know, yes its gone.. the weeks are going to be so boring again now.. lol
    edited November 2020
    @eligur we still have weekday SYS, but we wont win throwback boxes we win new clothes 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

Would you guys vote for this look? I'm trying to come up with as many looks as possible but my wardrobe is definitely lacking with 80's items. 

Agree for YES 
    LOL for NO

Any feedback is appreciated! 
    The hair and the shoes are definitely giving me 80’s vibes 😍Make up as well 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

Would you guys vote for this look? I'm trying to come up with as many looks as possible but my wardrobe is definitely lacking with 80's items. 

Agree for YES 
    LOL for NO

Any feedback is appreciated! 
    The hair and the shoes are definitely giving me 80’s vibes 😍Make up as well 
    Thank you! I tried to put some color with the bag but I feel like something is missing. I don't have lots of accessories either 🙄
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Will this SYS be 1 hour longer like the previous one? I mean is it a regular thing now or was just a one time thing? @KalindaKing
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    oh my yes how will the time shift affect people in asia? will the start times of events etc be changed for us?
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    haikawa said:
    oh my yes how will the time shift affect people in asia? will the start times of events etc be changed for us?
    If you live in Asia and time wasn't turned back there, then everything should start and end 1h later than it did before.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    Will this SYS be 1 hour longer like the previous one? I mean is it a regular thing now or was just a one time thing? @KalindaKing
    It just happened bc time was turned back 1h so it was one time thing.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @eligur we still have weekday SYS, but we wont win throwback boxes we win new clothes
    Oh! So they will be like our weekend SYS with clothes for earnables??
    I believe so, yeah. Kalinda accidentally leaked the next weekday prizes and deleted it, someone else shared it in this or the other thread though
    Uk dolls, do we start at 7 or 8pm still? I'm sure I saw SYS started at 7 last week because of the time change and I missed a ticket 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    oh thats great news then. i must have understood it wrong. thank you!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Uk dolls, do we start at 7 or 8pm still? I'm sure I saw SYS started at 7 last week because of the time change and I missed a ticket 
    @princessprecious https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/est It starts when EST is 3pm., so 5 hours from now.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    The reason why it was an hour longer last weekend was because of Daylight Savings Time, where the clocks fell back one hour. Since that's not happening this weekend, it'll be business as usual except SYS will begin 1 hour earlier if you're not in an area that observes DST
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @sandraliis thank u!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited November 2020
    lmao wrong thread oooop
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    The reason why it was an hour longer last weekend was because of Daylight Savings Time, where the clocks fell back one hour. Since that's not happening this weekend, it'll be business as usual except SYS will begin 1 hour earlier if you're not in an area that observes DST
    Oh we dont have that in our country for a couple of years now and i totally forgot about such thing! Thank you all dolls
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    As a non american player and as someone who was born in the 90's, i have no idea what to wear to a prom, specially a 80's prom :x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Nikki114 said:
    Remember when they spent ALL SUMMMER 'testing' the throwback SYS? And now its just gone and not one thought was given to testing this crazy confusing new SYS..... 
    But then players that don't get into testing will complain. So there is no win-win here lol