KKH edits/art thread 💖(Remini tips & Tricks start pg 13)

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I was wondering for a long time how some pics can be so clear. @Jabberwooh thanks for the thread with tips ! Also I had to try the blink function. It’s scary and funny at the same time 😂😅 ( Edit : sorry just saw that thread is opened by @SisSnappedLikeThanos )

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

I tryed it with a few more pictures. The first two were definitely much better lol 😝 
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Imagine in the future people go scrolling through this thread and see all this😂
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

OMG the enhance thing is sooooo cool!
    I edited the pic a little bit too but I still can't edit like most of you guys 🙄😭
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

I’m actually scared watching this 🙈
    Looks like a real “belly doll speaker”, tried to google the translation in my language to English but couldn’t find it 🙈 It’s like a female version to this one :

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I wanted her to look like me, but instead she looks like a bratty child on her frenemies' birthday party lmao 

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I wanted her to look like me, but instead she looks like a bratty child on her frenemies' birthday party lmao 

She reminds me of Lucy Hale a little bit! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

This is so scary 😦 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

😱😱 OMG she looks exactly like me in real life 😱😱 I'm 23 but I have baby face, round face, the nose is just iit😱 when I'm smiling my upper lips disappears, my first two teeth  are bigger then the rest (  I have bunny smile). I have big brown (sometimes dark green) eyes. My husband says that my eyebrows is like Nike logo😂 so this is super close to it. Hair color also is the same 😱
    Ok I'm shocked, If I wanted to make my cartoon version this is what I will get 😱🙈
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    These blinking features are freakier than midsommar and that says a lot
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

So, I essentially have 2 questions; Would anyone be interested in live tutorials (that I can later edit into video tutorials)? and does anyone know if there is a forum Discord server?
    I would be personally interested in edited video tutorials. I never heard anyone mention a Discord server on the forum, so I assume there isn't one 
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

i’m ✨mortified✨
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

@KalindaKing how about a new profile picture?🤣

@KalindaKing how about a new profile picture?🤣
    OMG that’s funny I hope @KalindaKing sees this! I can imagine her scrolling through this thread and what’s happened the past few days thinking “what the hell?”
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic

What kind of swede would I be if I didn't immediately run and make a (kind of sloppy) midsommar edit?!

aaaaaand drumroll please....

yup, my doll is 100% ready to join the Hårga community...
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

@Jabberwooh omg I love it 💀its immaculate ✨💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒

Back to more Editing Tips and Tricks!

• If you are one of those editors who prefer to transfer your original screenshots from one device to another, I previously mentioned using Cloud storage instead of sending yourself the images, but a further tip for the Cloud storage transfer method is to check your Cloud settings. Certain clouds, like Google Photos, automatically sync your photos, but they compress the quality a bit in the process. This can be changed in settings to allow you to store all your images in their original quality. Notice how "High quality" is automatically selected? Change that to Original!!
    High Quality vs Original - Google Photos Community

• Have you always dreamed of owning Adobe Photoshop but don't want to pay an arm and a leg and your firstborn child for a piece of software? You're in luck! Ivan Kutskir is a developer who more or less reverse engineered his own program, called Photopea. It's quite powerful, although it does lack a few Photoshop functions. It is still by far the best option out there though, and best of all, it's completely free, AND WORKS IN YOUR BROWSER. I won't put a link here since I don't believe it's allowed, but just googling Photopea should give you the website as the first result.

• Samsung phones used to allow you to choose whether you wanted to save your screenshots as .jpgs or .pngs, but this is no longer the case so I'm personally out of luck. You should however check your phone settings just in case this is available for you. Saving as a .png will dramatically improve the screenshot quality, making your original file much clearer and edit-friendly as a result. 

• Ever wanted to edit a certain pose and you try to zoom in in the photobooth to get a better quality but you realize that your doll's hands are juuuuuuuuuuust out of frame? You could of course zoom out and use the full version as your original, but the zoomed out images are significantly worse in quality. You could also frankenstein a version where you use mostly the zoomed in image, and use the zoomed out version to just complete that tiny part of the hand that is missing, but it will usually result in a very jarring cut between the two frankensteined images. Instead, the solution to this is to zoom in and prepare your doll, and then click the zoom out button and very quickly pressing the photo button as fast as humanly possible to force the game to take a screenshot as it is zooming out. It may take you a few tries to get the timing right, but you should end up with an image that just barely contains the hand, allowing for the most HQ image possible. Here's an example to show the difference:

Hand cuts off

Hand is included

Hope these tips helped some of you! I can elaborate on how to use Photopea in future entries if you guys would like!

KKH Discord server: 

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    edited November 2020

I’m late but I had to share this 😂 
    edit: now I know what it reminded me of 

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Lol im not sure if this is creepy or cool 
    AmyMimi said:
    Feeling a bit under the weather today so I decided to do a quick edit between uni work. The top part of the ts dress was giving me ‘glinda the good witch’ vibes so voila 

Omg I love that! It does give off Glenda the good witch vibes. It’s so pretty @AmyMimi 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic thanks hun 😊💕 you’re always so lovely 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi you’re so welcome 💕 and thanks love
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I literally downloaded remini just for the blink function this is Incredible 

Hi peeps! I've spent a week or so trying out a bunch of background removal apps to try to find the best option for those who do not own Adobe Photoshop or want to use Photopea. I think I've reached a conclusion, so my next post will be about background removal app options as well as a tutorial on Photopea. 

If any of you other experienced editors have found a favorite editing app, please tell me so I can analyze it!

I've had a blast discussing some editing in the Discord server started by @yezx , so come join if you feel like it!

KKH Discord server: 

After monthssss here is my Black Girl Magic Edit! (sorry this took so long I am a procrastinator)

Featuring the lovely dolls:
    @SimplyKy, @Carol Davida , @KKH_Jaz , @ElleRosegold , @Nath_2019 , @JaelynJax , @clarizzo , @KingReyy7 , @kikikhadds  , @therealChar , @Amy136602 , @lilviv , me, @mz_understood2011 , @mbeyonce & @brunakkh @SisSnappedLikeThanos

This is truly amazing I absolutely love this❤️❤️❤️
    @xoxolovekay omg I love that! That’s beautiful! 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    That looks soooo good! Thank you so much for doing this @xoxolovekay
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸