🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Didn't start here
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Correct me if I’m wrong, if you are from US or another country that does daylight savings, SYS will start at its regular hour, about 57 minutes as I’m writing this. However if your country doesnt do daylight savings like mine, SYS should start 1 hour later than it usually is. Again, about 57 minutes from now. We will all start at the same time.
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Why didn't the SYS start ? 
    Usually it starts at this time 🤔
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited November 2020
    It starts in 52 minutes, so it’s normal it hasn’t started yet...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    For instance normally it would start at 10 pm where I live, we dont do daylight savings and it will start at 11 pm from now on.
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @dahliababy thank you for the clarification ♥️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @yezx well for so long my SYS used to start 10 minutes ago
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kkh_kylie okay, there is a time change that occurs here. It’s currently 2pm eastern. It’ll start in 1 hour. 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @jhabs maybe it depends on the location 
    but for me it used to start 11 minutes ago
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Well because time went back an hour, it starts later than it used to
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited November 2020
    @kkh_kylie it doesn’t depend on the location, it depends on Glu’s server, that starts the event for everyone in 48 minutes 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @kkh_kylie yeah it’ll depend on location, and it’ll change back for the next Daylights Savings, the only ones who keep the same time and are never affected are those who live in North America (presumably others as well but for sure NA)
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    edited November 2020
    edit: turns out I'm just as confused as you all are 🤔
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
    daniekkh said:

You can see Glu's time on the last part of the forum hehe 
    This shows local time, right?

Make kkh great again: 
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    ... so are the android players getting no sys this week? I hope not
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    The update is out since yesterday!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @yezx yup must be local, mine says 2:18 and I’m in eastern time zone 
    @yezx yeah it’ll actually be local time, unless you’re logged out of your account! 
    kkhsimone said:
    The update is out since yesterday!
    Okk thank you❤❤
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @yezx oh sorry! I legit thought that was Glu's time and that anyone could see it, but I understand the confusion. deleting comment lol
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    However if your country doesnt do daylight savings like mine, SYS should start 1 hour later than it usually is. Again, about 57 minutes from now. We will all start at the same time.
    The thing that confuses me is that if the SYS will start in an hour from now (well, 40 minutes), it won't be an hour difference for me.
    It'll be 2 hours because it used to start at 9pm here and now it starts at 11pm.

Lmao I have math class flashbacks, I hate it 💀😂
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Okay so I think I understood Kalinda's explanation so I'll try to rephrase it for those who didn't understand.
    There will be several categories, the lowest being bronze and the highest being gold. I believe each category also has several levels, for example the lowest is bronze III, then you move up to bronze II, then bronze I, then silver (?) III, and so on. To move on to the next level, you will have to reach a specific amount of votes. for example, let's say you need 60 votes to go from bronze III to bronze II. That means if you have 59 votes, you will be the #1 doll in that level because you have the highest possible amount of votes. If you hit 60, you'll move on to the next level.

Each level (bronze III, bronze II, etc.) will be organized the way it has been so far in regards to prizes. For example, all the levels in bronze will be able to get 3 of the 5 TS items. The top 3 (or 5, Kalinda didn't specify that) will get these prices. So if by the end of the event you're #1 on level Bronze I, you'll get 3 items. This means that if you move on to the next level, silver III (again, silver was never mentioned but I'm assuming if we have bronze and gold, there has to be silver) and end up #10, even though you got more votes than the player who was #1 on bronze I, you will get less prices because you're not in the top 3. The top 3 (or 5???) dolls in each category will get special prizes (such as the hair, shoes, dress, etc). So the good thing is that the higher your level, the better the possible prices. The bad thing is that it's going to be really stressful worrying about getting less prices because you got too many votes to be #1 in a certain level but too little to be in the top 3-5 in the next level so your prizes will be less interesting.

I'm new to the forum so I don't really know how to navigate it much and I have no idea how everyone knew about the new system before this thread, so my knowledge is entirely based on the snippets of what you guys have said so far and of what Kalinda explained. Sorry if it's just more confusing than Kalinda's explanation :/
    I just read this and it seems to me that glu is just forcing us to start earlier, thus needing more tickets if we want the top prize wich means tb will have to buy more tickets. I don't know about yall but I'm very dissapointed. 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    freaked out and thought my game was glitching because usually for me SYS started 30 minutes ago. I live in the US but I live in arizona and we don’t observe daylight savings (it is so weird to me that we don’t when the rest of the country does but honestly I hate daylight savings so it’s kinda awesome) and I completely forgot daylight savings happened😂 came on the forum to see if my game was glitching but then remembered oh yeah wait it’s NOVEMBER and daylight savings is a thing again😂😂
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    However if your country doesnt do daylight savings like mine, SYS should start 1 hour later than it usually is. Again, about 57 minutes from now. We will all start at the same time.
    The thing that confuses me is that if the SYS will start in an hour from now (well, 40 minutes), it won't be an hour difference for me.
    It'll be 2 hours because it used to start at 9pm here and now it starts at 11pm.

I'm confused too lol? It starts at 9pm in Belgium and there is always 1 or 2 hours difference with Moscow? I remember because I try to go every year just before our daylight savings...

Make kkh great again: 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    haven’t been on the forum too much lately been so busy but this style levels thing just screams sh*tshow😂 & im just glad I don’t really like any of the prizes so the pressure is off and i’m intrigued to figure out how this new SYS works... I was pissed I got this corsage in a SYS TB box a couple weeks ago because I was like when am I ever going to use this but at least it’s gonna be useful for this weekend! i do wish it was on the other hand though

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts

Wow this is soo confusing, but it can't be possible?? everything seems to add up but it just doesn't make sense lol
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    edited November 2020
    @ashleymedds omg really?? I always thought the whole country was affected by daylight’s savings😳
    edit: I just read an article on it and it’s actually so funny hahaha, Arizona said nope, it makes no sense so I’m not participating🤣