🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Didn't @KalindaKing say that only the lowest group gets TB boxes, and if they're only available in weekday SYS then we have to completely fail this weekend and get NOTHING to get a box?? 

@KalindaKing please can you try clear this up and make it make sense 🥺
    I think we normally don’t have these 3 new items in this rank, but because everyone is the same rank since it’s the same event, we have it now. I think later in this rank the items will be replaced with boxes? While higher ranks will get the items
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @simoon we still get one item for top 5, but now its a simple crown, just compare to the under the sea crown and you will se the difference. And btw, glu is the one deciding to do this, they could easily put top 3 with 3 prizes, top 5 with 2 and top 10 with one but they chose not to 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

How do I LOL at my own score 🙃😅
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @chloemoney you’re right short and mid length  colourful dresses with lots of sequin, ruffles, and ruching were the more popular style. I prepared both types of looks. Hopefully the short dresses also score well. 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    However if your country doesnt do daylight savings like mine, SYS should start 1 hour later than it usually is. Again, about 57 minutes from now. We will all start at the same time.
    The thing that confuses me is that if the SYS will start in an hour from now (well, 40 minutes), it won't be an hour difference for me.
    It'll be 2 hours because it used to start at 9pm here and now it starts at 11pm.

Lmao I have math class flashbacks, I hate it 💀😂
    Well thats definitely confusing. Idk does your country do the opposite of daylight savings or something, thats the only explanation I can think of for the 2 hour difference 😂😂
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Here is my first look
    I thought people were suppose to get the old boxes we got in the weekday sys or will that come into play in higher levels?

Also am I understanding right from my group everyone but the bottom 5 will level up?
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I thought I should try if gowns or coctail dresses work and I got the clearest answer 😢 What did I do so wrong I havent had a score that low in a long while 😤
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    The quality of the TS prizes LOL
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    so gold players will be in one ts group in the very end? that’ll be fierce buyers’ competitions 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @AliBryant I think they are trying to maximize profits so it could’ve been a team effort to come up with this idea. They combined our idea of grouping dolls according to their score (whether that is with or without tickets though) but they added extra items for exclusivity and to drive ticket purchases :/
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I wouldn’t be upset at all if I don’t make top 5. The tiara would be nice (even though it’s really weirdly placed.) But the earnables are much nicer. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited November 2020
    GLU messing things up on first hand 😂😂😂😂 impossibruuuuuuuuu 😂😂😂😂
    Poor kalinda 😬😬😬
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    It’s always something 😔🤟🏽
  • cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    simoon said:
    ok i think that you compete in a trendsetters group with people who are also in your level, but it's still 30 people.
    so that in a few week, someone with a gold level wouldn't be competing in a TS group with dolls who are in a bronze level. hope that makes sense? hahah @soundspretty
    Thats actually great, lets isolate the tb please.
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    They can never do anything right...
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    If the game ended in june, it would have been much better than this ridiculous new sys system.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you please clarify if only bronze l will be able to open tb boxes in the future or if/what other levels?
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    rose2797 said:
    Aninhakkh said:
    So for me every player gets all the TS like, even last place?????? I really don’t get why 
    Has your group started getting votes yet? Mine was like that for around 30 minutes because everyone was at 0 votes but once they started getting them more rankings appeared.
    Omg I feel so dumb.. I acctually got excited. Thank you so much love!!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Fell in love with this doll in the VB 😍
    (but I'm seeing the white hand now, so I hope she's not a hacker) 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    The feeling I have it's a game from any corner blogger and not Kim Kardashian's game... so many beginner mistakes. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Spleen She's a hacker unfortunately :( 
    Platform: iOS
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    Some beautiful looks I’ve spotted so far💕

Don’t look too close, I enhanced the photo and Remini gave some of the dolls teeth😭
     For remini, try this method @Jabberwooh revealed yesterday. 🥰 @hotpotato
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @lulula Oh sh*t, I wish I noticed sooner, I wouldn't have voted for her 😓