🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Seeing how ugly the rewards are, doesn’t make me wanna play!

• amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    So I have been noticing that some looks are 80’s themed but the ones that are winning including mine are gowns, long dresses so do t try to hard on the 80’s it’s just another red carpet event.

I snapped some pics of examples people are using including mine and these looks are winning. Just wanted to try to help everyone out.

I tried the 80’s look barely 40 boo ya then did my research and saw just another red carpet event and I’m scoring in the high 40’s, low 50’s. I liked these looks the best. Well done to those who chose your looks.
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

Flop 😫
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @claranax i’m not sure where they’re from there’s no icon but they are available for diamonds in the VB! I saved up 50 diamonds and then to my utter surprise I was able to buy them for kstars during kimiversary and was SO happy!!!! I would wait until black friday just in case they’re available😍
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Wanted to let you guys know go for the long gowns and no 80’s short dresses as you can see LOW SCORE 
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @meritedkkh that photo is with retro🤣  I think maybe the photo was too tiny to begin with so Remini really tried to enhance the heck out of the faces 
    the runny mascara is kinda a look though

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Flop 😫
    Smh, they don't understand anything 😤 I'm living for these looks girl! ❤️
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    hotpotato said:
    @meritedkkh that photo is with retro🤣  I think maybe the photo was too tiny to begin with so Remini really tried to enhance the heck out of the faces 
    the runny mascara is kinda a look though

Ohhhhh. Yeah the photo was probably too small or too blurry 
    Edit: I agree, i’m digging it. looks like her date didn’t show up for prom 
    edited November 2020
    Dolls, I'm looking for a Kash necklace in the VB, is there any chance someone wanted to submit it? I posted in a Diamond thread too, but I feel like not many people are checking there
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    first 2 looks

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Not necessarily gowns, some short dresses can work as well. The 80s lasted 10 years and the style changed a lot. You can see some films where girls are wearing gowns and others where they’re with short dresses like the one from trendsetters. I think gowns belong mostly to the early till mid 80s and then late 80s is more short dresses. 

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    So if you’re below 5th place you’ll get an gift box in the next SYS event? I’m kinda confused. 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @evilraccoon i voted for your first look! it was a popular pick
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts

first two looks did meh- mostly the first one was bad but I’m glad my second one boosted my numbers up! I’m actually kinda liking the new sys system- 2nd place just gets a chance to get another item? I’m unsure how the next couple of style levels will work as we get higher but hopefully it’s just as good! 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    All your dolls looks cute but remember Kim’s call... most people vote for what Kim says in the call so puffy skirts, colorful, ruffled sleeves, etc
    thesweetone thank you for the support 💖
    e_corvo said:
    @evilraccoon i voted for your first look! it was a popular pick
    Aww thank you 💓
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @soundspretty just wanted to know what about the hacker hand 😅 I saw other people talking about it too
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I spent some time in the voting booth and from what I have seen usual gown looks are getting more votes than accurate 80’s Prom looks. Also pink looks seems to be popular. I will probably go down that path.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    someone can explain me if the rank is the number in red?
    this number would counts all the votes of my looks, so
    assuming that I will reach 575 points in this SYS and I go on level Bronze II,
    the next event I will start with 575 points with other people with the same number
    or maybe the number turn to 0 again and I will compete with players that are in Bronze II too??
    thank you 🥰 and good luck to everyone!!
    Does anyone remember, was the pie handheld included in the Kimiversary sale? 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh we playing this game?

• benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @thesweetone I didn’t see the pie on sale during this Kimiversary