🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Spleen said:
    Fell in love with this doll in the VB 😍
    (but I'm seeing the white hand now, so I hope she's not a hacker) 

Idk if someone already said this but the white hand happens sometimes when u use the green handbag with the gloves and then something else. That happened to me once and I am not hacked.
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Meh and mehh ( I don’t even know if I like them anymore) 🤷‍♀️
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @meritedkkh I think they have lots of blank space to the left just in case the doll has a long name? Maybe it's just an issue with display screen size. Hopefully they'll eventually fix it to be more legible.
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

OH GOD I don't know if this was on theme or not because I have no idea about the theme lol BUT LOOK I AM 3RD IN MY GROUP WITH THIS SCORE and everyone is struggling like me. I don't like where this game is going
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Spleen said:
    Fell in love with this doll in the VB 😍
    (but I'm seeing the white hand now, so I hope she's not a hacker) 

Idk if someone already said this but the white hand happens sometimes when u use the green handbag with the gloves and then something else. That happened to me once and I am not hacked.
    The green wallet with gloves look different than the white jacket hand. This hand looks more like a ghost than the normal gloves. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Do y'all know if the gowns we can buy for diamonds (like the green one, tomato gown, and etc) will be available during black Friday? What about auras? I have 33 diamonds and want the butterfly aura or the tomato gown, but if they're gonna be available in a few weeks I don't wanna spend my diamonds. 

Like...They will be in the bf sale
    Agree.... They WON'T be available
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    im so sad it looks so ugly 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
     I think it’s very unfair to practically make us partake in sys every week even if you don’t like the prizes. This week there’s not a single item that I want and it feels like I’m wasting my time 😫 but I have to grind so that I can move up the tiers for future sys. Not cool 🤔 the only reason why I’m doing this week is the tier system and the kstars 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I'm going to wait a few weeks before I bash or commend the new system.. it's too early to see all the pros and cons.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Been awol for a while cause of school but I'm back!
    It's nowhere near my best but here's my second look. We're just not gonna talk about my first 👀 I have absolutely nothing 80s-esque in my closet, so I can probably expect to keep getting scores like this one 😓This SYS is going to be the absolute death of me

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
     In a way I’m kind of happy about the changes, it helps me fight the addiction that I’ve had for this game
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

2nd look & yet another fail. Is it time to be like everyone else I see in the vb getting the popular pick & abandon the theme & just go with gowns & longer hair & less bright or blue makeup? Does it matter though since there are already at least 3 ticket buyers in my group? I do think I shouldn't have used the balloon though.

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Can I say it... this theme is boring 🤷🏻‍♀️ The 80’s were a tough time for fashion, and I guess if it were someting like 80’s streetstyle it would be more creative. But prom it’s just hard, we don’t have many things that fit the theme. 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
     look to submit, 1 2 or 3? 
    Agree - 1
    Awesome - 2 
    Like - 3
    I used the Remini app affect; Retro. 😁

*all items are from the kloset besides 1&2 shoes / 2 TS clutch Hair Eyes  / 1&3 face sparkles 🤩😊  
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    My top six are already all ticket buyers over 200:(
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    all of these TBs are in for a rude awakening 😂
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair