🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    My first two looks did pretty good! Currently in 3rd

I’m sorry if these are off-theme, I don’t really have any dresses that scream 80s☹️
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I’m really trying, not doing too good by the looks of it
    I love that tacky dress and in dyed pink
    , super fun theme imo
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I already hate this new system :( I waited to form an opinion about it until it started so I could actually see what it would be like but it sucks! The worst thing is that top 5 doesn’t even get the outfit! Here are my first two looks and I’m 3rd behind two TBs.
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

3rd look scored alright, I think it could have scored higher if I changed the hair but I’m currently in first so that’s not too bad! 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I finally got 25 diamonds!!! But idk what to get. I dont have any auras but i dont know if i should get a dress or smt instead.Anyone have suggestions? Should i wait untill thanksgiving and bf?
    I realised that the energy prize in vb is now 10. I think thats kind of an improvement?(unless it already was and i didnt know)
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited November 2020
    A lot of dolls are talking about wanting the old weekly TB SYS system back but the boxes weren’t great at all ( except for the silver TS boxes) and hadn’t been updated so my thought is as far as weekday SYS and TB boxes and TB SYS/TS boxes are concerned I never had good luck with them and I almost always got dye/energy in TB boxes so because of this I definitely like that now we will get new earnables as guaranteed items rather than dye/energy/daily gb items in the boxes. However there needs to be a new way to be able to obtain old items that isn’t doing poorly in sys. Also those are only bronze boxes... 1 out of 10 times I would get an item in those. Either let us purchase all TB items and TB SYS/ TS items wether it be with k stars or diamonds or add some to daily gift boxes or something.. but don’t make it impossible for us to get or make us choose between a chance at getting an item we have been wanting in a box but probably end up with dye or choosing to get new items. Getting new items during the week is definitely exciting for me because I’m tired of working so hard and getting dye but please come up with a solution so we can still get TB SYS items. I’d even be ok with all new items in SYS if all TB SYS items were available to buy in “ get this look” Please Glu... for the love of butter just let us buy them w diamonds/kstars. Over the dye and energy ✌🏻

Edit* spelling 
    i don’t wanna jinx it but... do we even want to be in first place anymore? lol

i don’t wanna be in the same group as these tbs hahah noooo thanks!
    Personally i dont even try anymore 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I have nothing for this theme lol
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Currently in 4th place behind 3 TBs. Happy with my scores but... I really want that bronze box. 😩 2 of the TBs are slightly off theme so I might catch up if they don’t buy anymore. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Destini said:
    amazing looks i found in the voting booth! 🤩

The person on the second row in the middle is in my trendsetters group in second place 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Have we determined short or long dresses? I don't know to go full 80s short dresses, or more traditonal prom looks 

The Best Wedding GIFs of All Time
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Just here waiting for my BF facelift and shopping spree.  
  • itsgigirosinaitsgigirosina Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Does anyone know where this head piece is from? I’ve never seen it before 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Destini said:

First doll is me! 💗💗 unfortunately the voters didn’t agree lol. 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Seeing the gift boxes added to the game I’m now debating if I shall stay in top 5 or 6-8 because I really want more items from TB box like the eyes or white hair or peach hair color, but also scared to get dyes or energy at the same time 😱

Edit : never mind, so was too excited for nothing. Just saw it’s the bronze box and not the TS TB box
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Has @KalindaKing confirmed if the giftboxes awarded to 6 - 8 are the same as the weekday SYS earnable or TS prize? It looks like the bronze earnable box which literally has mostly dye and energy lol.... dont know if I want that
    Platform: iOS
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    It’s from an old NYE event! The headpiece is attached to the hair. I can’t tell what year cuz the crown is blocking the icon but I think 2014?
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    It’s from an old NYE event! The headpiece is attached to the hair. I can’t tell what year cuz the crown is blocking the icon but I think 2014?
    I'm pretty sure that it's 2015
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I started about 2 hours late and I’m seriously shocked with how calm my group is. I have submitted 3 looks but my scores aren’t great 😌 but somehow I’m tied in first as I think most are having the same luck.

Looks 1-3

• maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Oh dear! I came on here to ask if the highest number of votes for each look had also been updated because all 5 of my looks thus far have all fetched 20-something which has never ever happened before. But I have just seen some post pictures of their doll fetching more than 40 votes! Lol. I am so screwed for this event! Haha.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    maims said:
    Oh dear! I came on here to ask if the highest number of votes for each look had also been updated because all 5 of my looks thus far have all fetched 20-something which has never ever happened before. But I have just seen some post pictures of their doll fetching more than 40 votes! Lol. I am so screwed for this event! Haha.
    The highest number of votes we can get is 60.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Destini said:

First doll is me! 💗💗 unfortunately the voters didn’t agree lol. 
    your look was stunning!! definitely deserved more votes
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    mine is full of TB, as usually when something new is implemented...