KKH Strike Untill They Give Everyone 20 Videos 🤑

Comments

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Why is it that even when I started my new game I still had 10 videos a day? I didn’t even get anything or restore my purchases until like a day later.
    If you started after 2020 you only get 10 videos a day, if you spend money on the game or not everyone that started after 2020 gets only 10 videos
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Write me on the list please 💕

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    You know, as there are updates that disappoint us more each time we get one, it's getting easier to be on strike
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    You know, as there are updates that disappoint us more each time we get one, it's getting easier to be on strike
    Couldn't agree more, I am already grieving the money I spent so far. Now I am just playing out of emptiness but just one change in my life (like getting a new hobby, having a new boyfriend, a serious school project or things like that) and I will be done with the game. I am so mad at myself, I could have gotten better things with my money 😬
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Why is it that even when I started my new game I still had 10 videos a day? I didn’t even get anything or restore my purchases until like a day later.
    Some people said everyone after 2020 gets 10 videos/day whether they are paid or free player- I had started playing at the end of June, didn’t buy anything till September and yet I still had 10 videos all that time
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    If you started after 2020 you only get 10 videos a day, if you spend money on the game or not everyone that started after 2020 gets only 10 videos
    The annoying thing is some people who started in 2020 still get 20. I’ve counted 5 such games. 

Restarting your game is a entire different topic tho @pristineperson it’s strongly connected to your old and there’s no way of getting 20.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Yet another reason for me to strike, SYS is 8.5 hours into the event and Amazon and Facebook STILL do not have the update. Radio silence from admins regarding the release. No Grace quest and no corsage from Kim. 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Don’t mind me, I’m just bumping the thread up!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    It's so satisfying to see this number on my account. This break has cured me of instinctively hitting the buy button on FGs and feels good to know that extra $50+ (was previously gold VIP) goes toward something useful IRL

IAS said:

I giggled lol welcome 😂

If we ever get 20 videos, I’ll buy this FG 🥺 Does anyone know what determines what FG we see? Will this come back in rotation again?
    @ClaraKKH yes it's on rotation it will come back. 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Victorian said:
     I don't get jealous tho because ios has terrible tapjoy offers plus horribly competitive TS boards. 
    OMG don’t even get me started on the offers available on iOS 🤦‍♀️
    Edit* TapJoy can’t offer rewards for reaching a certain level on an app because it is against the AppStore guidelines, something to do with third-party AppStores 🤔
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Victorian said:
    IAS said:

I giggled lol welcome 😂
    Thankyou😘
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @pristineperson not to be rude but I don’t think you can be a part of a spending strike if you’re buying all the latest FGs and buying tickets every event.. it kinda makes our point worthless. 
    @emmmtee she's not a part of it she's just supporting us on the thread 😘
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @Victorian alright my bad! I thought I had seen her name on the list at one point. we definitely appreciate that!
     @emmmtee she was on the list but since she requested I deleted her name. She was having a hard time because of her new account. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    emmmtee said:
    @Victorian alright my bad! I thought I had seen her name on the list at one point. we definitely appreciate that!
    I had my name on the list for some time but because I just started my new account, a few show your style events later I bought a pack of tickets and have been saving them but around the end of the month I had requested @Victorian to remove my name from the list because I had thought “If I’m buying stuff I don’t find it right to be breaking the strike rules” so I had requested that and yes I am still supporting the thread and the point of it, I’m just not apart of the strike anymore.
  • supikarolciasupikarolcia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I want to join!
    It’s not against the strike if we complete offers, right?
    edited November 2020
    @ClaraKKH no, tapjoy offers are safe. They get much less revenue from them. I actually encourage everyone to do them if they can't manage because of low kstars. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm going to be honest, I don't even think I'm striking until 20 videos anymore with the latest SYS stunt. I think I'm just not going to spend real $ on this game period ever again because it's not as fun as it once was 
    I'm going to be honest, I don't even think I'm striking until 20 videos anymore with the latest SYS stunt. I think I'm just not going to spend real $ on this game period ever again because it's not as fun as it once was 
    I would say I agree but tbh I kind of want to spend every time I see beautiful things and the only thing keeping me from it is this strike. But yeah quality went downhill appearantly. 

This FG hair and eyes give serious Kourtney vibes. I love them and it looks good on my original doll too. I would probably impulsively buy this without thinking about the outfit being a lingerie. So thankfully I am on strike 🥰
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Count me in. Games are supposed to get better over time but this game has just become much more of a greedy mess than it already was. Would gladly stop playing it if I hadn't spent so much time and money in it already.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    i’m someone who despite all of glu’s bullsh*t this year would still buy triple threat and the occasional fashion goal when my boyfriend would buy me one as a treat. i’m gonna have to put my foot down and refuse to spend any more money until they make some serious changes and actually listen to our feedback. the new SYS is really bad. like beyond horrible. this game is starting to cause me more stress than it is fun. I just can’t really rationalize spending money on a game that is heading in such a blatantly negative direction...
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i am officially joining this strike! i’ve bought the triple threat a few times and have only purchased two FGs but no more! just offers for me. 😌 i’ll let the weekly TBs do the buying lol with SYS going the way it is, it just doesn’t seem worth it anymore. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    wow imagine how much more money Glu would have made by now if they just gave us 20 videos a day & we were all spending
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    It is becoming easier everyday to not spend any money... 
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos