🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Some beauties I spotted. Also saw the lovely @kikikhadds

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    IAS said:
    So all in all it looks like the fun of sys is lost. No point saving for bf and getting new items if sys has been ruined because let's face it, other than sys the game has lost it potential. Bad storylines, houses with no use, husband with no use, costly pets with little use. When is glu going to pay attention to the things we asked for? Because I'm starting to lose interest🤷‍♀️ 
    I was thinking the same. I was super excited for Black Friday so I could spend my k-stars into new handhelds, dresses and makeup but what's even the point if the new SYS Event is going down like this? 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    To my surprise I am getting some of the highest scores I’ve ever gotten but there are at least 3 TBs in my group ruining the fun 😭
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    rach89 said:

Edit** forgot to hide her face 😅
    Damn, she rushed prom so bad that she forgot to fully wash her hair in the shower
  • Adrianna_kkhAdrianna_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Third look
    You’re in my TS group!! Your looks are gorgeous! 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    So, if I end up in top 5 next time I’ll be in the silver league with all the other top 5 including the TBs? Does that mean if I don’t end up in top 5, next week there won’t be a TB in my group because they are most likely in the Silver league?
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Libby All players ended up above 15 (including 15) will move to Bronze 2, now it's Bronze 1.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. Think I’m gonna struggle on this one,

I play on iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

First 2 looks flopped hard so I decided to try out gowns, turns out it doesn't really help either. I hate the fact that we have to use the same old gowns every SYS to get high scores. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

First four looks. Think I’m gonna struggle on this one,

I voted both for your 2nd and 3rd looks. I was unsure that it was you 🙈 
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    Guys, when did we get this dress? I couldn't find it in the encyclopedia 🤔

True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Guys, when did we get this dress? I couldn't find it in the encyclopedia 🤔

We got it last year 
    @Libby All players ended up above 15 (including 15) will move to Bronze 2, now it's Bronze 1.
    So if we don’t end up in top 15 next week we won’t have the TBs in our group because they have all moved to a higher level?
    Basically, I want to see if there is a chance not to have a TB in the group next week, with this new system. 
    ali015 said:
    @Libby I have that dress and it’s pretty but honestly it’s never scored very well for me even when it’s on theme. Maybe it’s just my bad luck but I don’t think I’ve seen players post high scores with it either ☹️
    Yes, It’s very pretty in my opinion. Surprised it doesn’t score well. Thanks for the heads up. 

Inspired by @Libby 😊 

Which hair is perfect for this look? 

1 - Agree
    2 - Like 
    3 - Awesome
    4 - LOL
    Your doll is gorgeous. I got 40 with that look, which isn’t high. But considering it was my first look and my looks usually start with 30+ before they get to 50+ by the fourth look, I think it’s a good start. 
    @pristineperson Oh Thank you❤️
    @Libby I wouldn't be sure about that, I think some people buy tickets based on prizes, maybe whey will stay in the same level this SYS but will but tickets for next one 🤔 
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    QueenRhia said:
    This theme is hard, I don't really have any eighties style hair or clothing. 

On the bright side, I saved 25 stars and could either buy a dress or hairstyle. Can you guys help me decide please? 

Agree for the hair (I have such a crush on it  but I don't think it's very useful in SYS)
    Like for the dress (been wanting it for a long time)
    Awesome for the NYE gown (it's not really my style but it's useful for SYS and dyes beautifully)
    Lol for anything else, let me know 
    If the NYE dress isn’t your style I suggest don’t buy it. It wasn’t my style either but I thought it scores well so I bought it. It never scores well for me (always below 50) and I regret buying it. 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    This is my worst SYS so far, I submitted my fourth look but if it doesn't score well I might go back to basic gowns and change hairstyles... 
    Because if it continues like this I won't even get the last earnable 😢

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Spleen your looks are on point ! So beautiful 💕 a lot of voters I think just don’t understand the “80s” part of this sys 😕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @Libby thanks so much for the input, that makes sense! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m doubting whether I should buy the butterfly aura this weekend. I had been hoping to get it in a Halloween box last week but that didn’t happen. Do you guys think I should go for it or save my diamonds for the future? 
    Agree - buy the butterfly aura 
    Like - wait or spend your diamonds on something else 
    Edit: I bought the aura and I love it, thanks! 😄