⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐11/06/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Working & Tapping⭐

Comments

• lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    is there a another way to do this event faster than doing the reality shows in the bel air home? i LOVE all the earnables and scared i won’t finish in time :/
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    marir222 said:
    the only thing i wanted was the hair. so of course ya girl had to do some chasing. 

That hair looks soo cute on your doll.  Glad you got it!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @urnxo omg thanks girl ! 
    that’s for amateurs
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Got the fan in my free box!!

Then opened 2 more and got the dress last! My two top items 

... then I chased the hair 😅 decisions were made 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Lil side question BUT since iOS and Android alredy got the update and Facebook and Amazong still hasnt, did you guys got a new storyline this weekend of just a normal simon event point gig??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    edited November 2020

Got the hair from my freebie, then decided to chase the eyes and got the fan (sorry, forgot to take a screenshot). I really love the eyes on my doll, should I chase or save for BF?

Agree: chase the eyes, it's worth it.
    Lol: No, save for BF.

Edit 1: spelling
    Edit 2: not spending k-stars.
    Thanks, dolls! 🌟
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Got the eyes in my free box! So many other dolls look amazing with the eyes but I don’t think it works with my doll. She just looks sleepy 😕 I’m Asian myself (filipino) and I think the eyes are beautiful and change shadow really well! But I don’t think I’ll be able to use them much cuz I can’t make them work on my doll
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Lil side question BUT since iOS and Android alredy got the update and Facebook and Amazong still hasnt, did you guys got a new storyline this weekend of just a normal simon event point gig??
    A story line! 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    😊❄️

Your doll looks gorgeous 😍 Where are the top, boots, and hair from? I need them 😭
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Yeah... I wish I hadn’t bought that kstar pack around 4 years ago so I would still have my 20 videos. Thanks for reminding me on my stupidity Simon ❤️
    Relax, i never bought anything on the game and never had 20 videos..
    Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    😊❄️

Amy 😍 This look, outfit is sooo coool that I didn’t notice the earnable glasses, lol 😂 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited November 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    😊❄️

Your doll looks gorgeous 😍 Where are the top, boots, and hair from? I need them 😭
    @meritedkkh thanks so much 😊💕 the hair and boots are from this sys event last year December. And the top is from a dating event (I’m not sure from when) but I bought it in the voting booth ages ago for diamonds, so it is available 👍 it’s dyed icy blue in the pic

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    in case anyone was on the fence on if they want to go for the eyes or not I thought I’d show all the eye shadows and eye colours ✨ 
    here are all the eye shadows:
    here are all the eye colours:

I hope this helped anyone! 👍🏼
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @anilynbright awww thanks so much 🙈 you're too sweet ! 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I am a fan of the fan. The jumpsuit is über cute and I wish you can layer a flowy sleeveless dress over for cute layering. 
    IOS Player 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    lol sure

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I am a fan of the fan. The jumpsuit is über cute and I wish you can layer a flowy sleeveless dress over for cute layering. 
    Oh wow, I didn't even get the first earnable yet. How do you guys do to finish the weekend events so fast? I'm trying my best to stack energy from daily boxes/voting booth but still finish it on Sunday lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Stefani_H I recommend getting pets. Maybe one per vip event. Start with the cheaper pets. It gives you enough energy every 4 hours cycle to finish any events faster. 
    IOS Player 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    i never chase anything because all i’ve ever done was save for kimiversary, halloween and BF. it’s so sad that we’re forced to restrain ourselves from chasing most weeks because we’re limited to 10 videos a day and not a 20 staple for everyone. i chased the fan because it’s a gorgeous handheld and am honestly expecting glu to disappoint us again on BF anyways. my freebie was the hair-second pick were the eyes-crap every box afterwards-fan! 🌸

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited November 2020
    JaelynJax said:
    kayayem said:
    As a Japanese American, I’ve always been disappointed in Glu and this game for not having Asian facial features. I can’t even be my own race in this game. Now they pull this? The first nugget of representation we get is this? Something we have to buy, and it's eye makeup?  Very offensive. In case anyone would like further reading on the fox eye trend and why it’s racist: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/fox-eye-trend-cultural-appropriation-asian-features/amp

(Who was the designer for the pulled inspo btw?) ETA: Found it thru reverse image search Elie Saab F/W 2020.
    I’m sorry that you have to buy facial features that represent you. Facial features that represent a specific set of people should be available for all. Like when you start the game there is just six eye shapes you can pick. After all these years you would think Glu would have evolved. It crazy how they make the fox eye trendy but people in the Asian community have been picked on for years because of their eyes and some have insecurities about them. I myself don’t feel comfortable with wearing the eyes on my doll because it does not represent me. 
    Thank you for your support doll, it means a lot to me @JaelynJax ❤️

This thread kind of hurts. And I opened my free box and got event points so it looks like I’ll have to pay a lot of K-Stars to finally be my own race in this game. 
    This is not representation.

To all of Asian sisters and brothers out there that are happy to pay lots of K-Stars to get the eyes, capitalism has you gaslighted my friends. Are you really thanking Glu for the privilege of spending lots of K-Stars for this? I’ve spoken to more Asian dolls and we are all outraged and hurt by Glu’s actions. 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H I recommend getting pets. Maybe one per vip event. Start with the cheaper pets. It gives you enough energy every 4 hours cycle to finish any events faster. 
    Thank you!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I never liked glasses this much 😎 They dye just perfectly and I’m trying to prepare for galaxy SYS 💎
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    my free box: 

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    😊❄️

Wow beautiful look...
    I love your doll❤😘