🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    For everyone with the issue with their second daily box videos, I recommend that after closing the game and opening it again, go back to the daily gb palette, wait for 2-3 minutes and then the option will pop up. It's worked for me so far every time I have that same issue ❤️😘
    Hope this helps you all
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing when is amazon and facebook having the update? We are currently missing this SYS
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Are we going to be compensated for missing tickets because we haven’t got the update yet
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I’m gold vip and don’t have any of the vip outfit completed.. I though This was a call that would fix the issue but I only got rewarded star and no hair!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    @jhabs that’s so wierd! I just looked into it and it seems like it only happens with the handhelds that bend the arm, and not with any other ones

As you can see the left picture looks normal but the right one looks odd.

@KalindaKing can you inform the designers?
    Forgive me if this has already been addressed, I just didn’t see an update in the thread. The same thing is happening to my doll and it’s making her look cross eyed. Can this be fixed pretty please?
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i actually don’t mind the eye change, but maybe that’s just me. my doll still looks hot either way lol
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing could Facebook and Amazon get the update today???? 
    We alredy missed a few SYS tickets, so it would be nice if we could play this SYS at all :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I'm so confused. Last night around 8pm(when I usually watch my free videos) I tried watching my videos and it let me watch 1 and then it said no more videos available. I kept trying all night and finally at 12:00am it let me watch my videos but it let me watch 10. So I got 11 videos yesterday? Or I only got 1 video for yesterday and then I was able to watch my 10 for today at midnight even though the time I watch them is usually 8pm? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Are we going to get any reply about the update? The weekend event starts today so that's 2 things we're missing out now. I want to start doing work gigs to get Kstars and I need to be able to do the weekend event so I also get event points. Multiple people have asked and we aren't told anything at all.
    Edit: Nvm that last part.
    Platform: Android

Are we going to get any reply about the update? The weekend event starts today so that's 2 things we're missing out now. I want to start doing work gigs to get Kstars and I need to be able to do the weekend event so I also get event points. Multiple people have asked and we aren't told anything at all.
    We can do the weekend event tho,but yeah we're being ignored lol
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

edited November 2020
    @Nataliekkh You're right. I hadn't checked the game yet. I just wish we were told something. We knew ahead of time no one should expect the update on Monday but Amazon and Facebook players are told absolutely nothing when we get the update really late. Why not give everyone a heads up?

@Nataliekkh You're right. I hadn't checked the game yet. I just wish we were told something. We knew ahead of time no one should expect the update on Monday but Amazon and Facebook players are told absolutely nothing when we get the update really late. Why not give everyone a heads up?
    You're right,i don't expect the update coming today neither, we're always the last ones lol

• NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    This is really unfair that Amazon and Facebook players are not given a heads up for update.... If it can be done for iOS and Android why not for them
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Will the contour and highlight be on sale for BF? 🤔
    @KalindaKing Any news of the update for Amazon and Facebook? At least tell us if we should expect it for today or not please

Amazon & Facebook players waiting for a simple reply as to whether or not we can expect the update 
    Glu: No! *in the voice of John Mulaney doing an impression of Mick Jagger*

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Anyone else unable to watch ads for k stars after the update? I'm on Android and now it always sends me to the offers page.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry I haven't heard any news about when Amazon and Facebook updates will go live.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing Thanks for at least replying. I guess I'll wait and accept that I'm missing the weekend SYS. At least it's a theme that isn't one of my favorites.

@KalindaKing thank you for finally awnsering us!
    I hope that at least both Facebook players and Amazong players will be compensated with the 80's Prom SYS/TS stuff!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Fix this
  • AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    can we get this nail fixed ?

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I seriously can’t imagine how dolls playing on Facebook/Amazon platforms feel. Like, every other update they miss the whole SYS. Does it mean they never get a chance to earn the SYS items? Do the items appear in your closets? How does it work? 
    ~ iOS player ~
    @Suri_Madden Amazon doesn't normally get the update this late. But I'm pretty sure I missed an SYS awhile ago because of this. 

@Suri_Madden I think ive missed 4 SYS's thanks to the update being late on Facebook! The "World Traveller", the OG "London Street Style", the "1920's" SYS and the "Ivy League" one, and i ended up asking if they could send me the SYS and TS clothing/hair prizes and they did sent me those times!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Victorian said:
    I am mad they still didn't fix kkw eyes glitch. On top of that now when our dolls hold handhelds their irises look different ways.

Edit: At least make an exception about kkw eyes pack so we can get a refund. I know glu doesn't give refunds but you have to at this point, it's still glitched and unusable and it has been too long. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Why no answer? I want a refund and I am sure there are many like me if you are not planning on fixing them. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited November 2020
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Victorian said:

Is this a glitch? Anyone have it? 
    I don’t have that but I’ve been experiencing some really interesting glitches lately, like when I go to voting booth it doesn’t show any looks, the disappearance of my free tickets or trendsetters, when I go into kollections it sometimes refreshes the time back to 6 days 23 hours when it was at 5 days whatever hours.
    same with fashion goals and stuff like that, the time just restarts and I once had the same fashion goals I’m my game for 2 days.