⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐11/06/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Working & Tapping⭐

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @D98 tysm hun 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

These might be the first sunglasses I actually like in game. They're going to be so useful for the space theme. 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Half of my box had the daily GB items in it. Glu seriously needs to change this. It’s ridiculous and so freaking annoying.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I hadn't immediately said I wanted the fan if I got an item. I'm not complaining about getting it but I changed my mind and wanted the eyes more. Oh well. BF is too close for me to chase things and there's no guarantee I'd get it if I did. 
    Platform: Android

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited November 2020
    CryingKim said:

Got the eyes on my free box! As an Asian myself, this made me really happy. I’ve always wanted to have an in-game eye that is similar to my real eye shape! Kudos to Glu and the team! ☺️💕💖
    This is exactly the type of thing that makes my heart so sad. No need to be “happy” because you won Asian eye makeup when Asian features should be free. And all of the people that think this type of comment is “awesome” smh. Maybe I just need to take a break from this forum this weekend. At the same time I know I shouldn’t stop fighting. 

Do you care at all Glu, or are you too cowardly to say anything? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can someone be so kind to tell me what is up with the Thanksgiving reality show gig being 8 hours and you can't invite any guests? 
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Can someone be so kind to tell me what is up with the Thanksgiving reality show gig being 8 hours and you can't invite any guests? 
    It’s because Glu wants you to waste your time on stuff like this and not reach the last earnable.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am so annoyed with all the new storyline actually....now I have to slog through all this low payout crap to get back to Simon giving me k-star gigs.
    iOS
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

unlocked the bodysuit- and I’m ngl I’m ✨obsessed✨
    it’ll be useful for the space/future theme next week (maybe if a dye it?)
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ve noticed that all of the new storyline gigs don’t let you invite guests, I just finished the first one from this weekend and it took forever 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I am so annoyed with all the new storyline actually....now I have to slog through all this low payout crap to get back to Simon giving me k-star gigs.
    THIS! The storylines are not worth the time or energy. I literally don’t have time to complete them- I wanna win the earnables as fast as possible so I don’t have to play a dang mobile game any more than I have to.
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    So I got the eyes in my free box then I decided to open a box and got kstars so then I opened another one and got the fan!!! I also really want the hair but not sure if I should chase
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I got dye in my free box but then opened another and got the fan! Although I'm really happy that I got an item, I really wanted the eyes. I'm half Asian and although the eyes don't exactly resemble mine, they resemble my moms which I would have loved to have. 

Should I chase or save for BF?
    Agree - just spin 1 box
    Like - chase!!
    Awesome - save until BF and buy other eyes
    Platform: iOS
    lulula said:
    I got dye in my free box but then opened another and got the fan! Although I'm really happy that I got an item, I really wanted the eyes. I'm half Asian and although the eyes don't exactly resemble mine, they resemble my moms which I would have loved to have. 

Should I chase or save for BF?
    Agree - just spin 1 box
    Like - chase!!
    Awesome - save until BF and buy other eyes
    @lulula please don’t give Glu the validation that they are seeking that it’s OK to pay K-stars for Asian features that should be for free. 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    I opened 8 boxes trying to chase the hair and no such luck T_T
    Stopped myself bc I need to keep a minimum of kstars for BF
    🌸✨🌼
  • AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

Can we not????

🤦‍♀️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I had a feeling to not spin the other one but I did and I knew what I gonna get 😂 at least I can do some gigs now to get bodysuit faster 🙈 after that Im gonna go to vote to get kstars back 😄

iOS player 

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Tips & Tricks For Professional Weekday Events! 
    Instead of doing 6 or 8 hour events that take over 80+ 100+ energy to complete, just to get 20-25 event stars.😦
    Well here is a trick that I do, that saves me energy, time, and to get the earnables faster! It really works!

1. They will provide us with event gift boxes, which each item you own increases the event points during each gig. If you get all four items it’s, 40kstars a piece = 160 kstars if you’re lucky! Or even get 3 gift item= 120stars! It will help out a lot! 
    2. Go to you Bel-Air mansion and start a 3hr reality show, do this 17-18 times in the 3 day time span. 
    3. Invite 4 guest, per guest you spend 5 energy but get 2 event stars, and 1 energy back! So that’s 8 event stars & 4 energy all said an done! 
    4. It ONLY takes you 18 energy to do the 3hr event at the bel-air than a regular 3hr gig anywhere else! 
    (5 energy x 4 guests = 20 - 4 energy you get back =16 + 2 energy; unfiltered comment) BOOM! Completes the entire gig! 
    5. After your gig, you will receive the 15 event points.. with the gift boxes points, If you have 4 items you’ll get (15 extra stars) but for 3 (12 extra stars)
    12 + 15 + 8 extra stars from each guest = 35
    12 + 12 + 8 = 32

now it takes 600 to get all earnables! Divide 600 by 35 / 32 that equals 17.14 / 18.75

that means you’ll have to do 17 or 18  3 hr gigs! 
    18 x 16 = 288 energy you will have to use! Instead of spending 80+ 100+ energy per gig. Don’t get ripped off and stressed out! I hope this helps because this is what I do to get all earnables in time. I don’t waste my time on 6-8 hr gigs cuz it’s a waste of energy. ESP since 8 hour gigs you get (20 stars) plus extra (20 gift stars) that’s only 40 event stars total, when you can spend 18 energy for 35 event stars! 

Think smarter! NOT HARDER! Thank you reading for my little math comment. It’s to prove a point! 🤩 

Happy Tapping! 🥳

**please share this I have updated the info 

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Hair in my free box & v happy with my pick!

How long do you guys keep your professional NPCs around? Do you max them out before deleting them? Get to a certain level & then delete?
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Soooo I took get another spin trying to get the eyes or gown. Got the drink... Now I have a 50/50 chance of getting what I've been chasing, but that's a lot of stars and I'm trying to save.

Thennnnn I tried to get an item so I can finish the event faster since I for event points in my free box. I got dye. Seriously Glu, take out the dye! No one wants to spend 40 stars for 4 drops of dye. 

I seriously need to stop spending!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I got the eyes for my freebie... pretty disappointed as I will never use them. Should I open another box and try for the hair? 

Like - yes 
    lol - no 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I’m in love with the jumpsuit 🥰😍 My only complaint is that we can’t change the shoes 😭

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @rach89 I’m sure it would be glitchfest if we could 😂