🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I'm scared no one is going to get my reference...

Edit: wether people got it or not, Romy got a 50
    Hey you’re in my sister trendsetters group! If you just submitted this look, She just showed me your doll and goes look how pretty this one in my group is I’m going to lose lol, 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @kaydencekkh awwww! Whats your sisters doll name? I'm in 1st at the moment but I actually want the throwback box, I'm submitting looks I like rather than posting to win, then plan on missing out on a few submissions 😊
  • isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Experimented and failed. 🙃 These weren’t really 80s, but I didn’t expect the neon green dress to be my lowest score. Oops 😅 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Has anyone been able to get diamonds from the vb? I’m wondering if you can get it more than once. I’ve been voting nonstop and only got it once ☹️

Yes, we can! I got 3 or 4 times, but in different SYS. Don't if someone got more than once in the same event
    Edit: don't know**
    So it’s not a new feature? I only found out in this sys
    It's not! It's just hard to get, unfortunately 😔
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @sivonasivona thank you ☺️ like the other doll said, the dress just became available for diamonds! 😊
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    This is the second time I’ve got a diamond 💎 💎 in the VB 🥰❤️ It was even double reward so double happy ! (was too excited and forgot to screenshot it 😱)
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Voters are not feeling my '80s prom looks

• SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 3-5 ✨ Still trying to figure out the voting booth. I know these aren’t really 80s looks but I’m trying to stick with big hair and puffy skirts (except for the last one). Somehow I’m 1st in my TS group but there are two TBs behind me that I just passed. Hopefully I can break 50 soon!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    My watch a video option is back but I clicked done because I wasn’t expecting it. 😭 I think it only shows if you have an ad for rapid recharge. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm scoring high 40s on my main game, I can't seem to break 50 at all. Meanwhile, my hacker is still #1. I reported it to support, but all they said was "we'll look into it"...okayy. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I'm scoring high 40s on my main game, I can't seem to break 50 at all. Meanwhile, my hacker is still #1. I reported it to support, but all they said was "we'll look into it"...okayy. 
    @BooskiBabii immediately message Kalinda your Hollywood id. Support is horrible when it comes to these matters, Kalinda and eggs are the real deals. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    gowns it is then i guess?
    uh hi
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @BooskiBabii immediately message Kalinda your Hollywood id. Support is horrible when it comes to these matters, Kalinda and eggs are the real deals. 
    I did, hopefully she can get her out of my group. It's not fair to other legit players. Kalinda is always great about helping.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @princessprecious her dolls name is Eden! She’s a newer player and is just hoping to just get to the throw back box or crown!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    @kaydencekkh she's 6th at the moment! Hopefully the rank stays like this all weekend and she can move up as I move down 💗
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I’m just trying to get ideas of what to save up for with diamonds
    when these eyes become available for purchase should I get them?
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
    It's my doll's curent eyes and I absolutely love them. I would say get them since they're very well made!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸