⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐11/06/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Working & Tapping⭐

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

This jumpsuit is really really cool! I love this weeks items to much.
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

don't have the hair yet, although this one is pretty similar. I'm in love with this weekend's earnables 😍
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Free box. I wasn't chasing anything but I'm happy I at least got an item 😊.

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts

Love kollecting eyes, & this weekend earnables! 😍
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Got kstars in my free box, not mad at it as I’m not chasing anything and would rather have more for bf
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

told myself I could open 2 more boxes besides my free one since I absolutely love the items from the GB. unfortunately had pretty sh*tty luck😔 really wanted the fan & the hair but at least I got the hair!

love the hair on my doll so much😍
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Just got the bodysuit and I love it 🥰 I kinda wish we could change the shoes 🙈

Edit: changed picture
    iOS player 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @ashleymedds you made me want the hair 🥵😍 I opened my game to open a box and got it on my first try 🤑🤩
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    lovejaay said:
    is there a another way to do this event faster than doing the reality shows in the bel air home? i LOVE all the earnables and scared i won’t finish in time :/
    @lovejaay The only faster way to finish is doing 3hr reality shows , don't do 8hr reality shows or gigs, only 3hr reality shows 😊
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Seriously how have some of you managed to already get so many of the prizes for the event ? I’m doing 3 hour events in bel air and still only heading towards the 2nd prize 😅☹️ 
  • yourneighborhoodCatyourneighborhoodCat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Wanted the fan(it’s not even there lol), but I’ll take stars any day
    I feel like every week when I open a gift box my odds get worse, every time I open a box there always like 4-5 daily gift box, or kloset items in there, I feel like they shouldn’t be in there maybe to replace it do more event points, and k-stars or dye. Maybe have some points 40-50 plus instead of 30 and some having 10 dyes instead of 5, it gets annoying after awhile but I did start my game a month ago so I have lots of catching up to do with those basic items.
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Xabbey said:
    Seriously how have some of you managed to already get so many of the prizes for the event ? I’m doing 3 hour events in bel air and still only heading towards the 2nd prize 😅☹️ 
    I think it's because we save up our energy, like during the week I don't do any gigs or anything like that because I'm busy studying, but I save the energy I gain from daily GB, from voting, etc. This week I only saved like 90 bolts of energy? can't remember hehe but I spent it all in 3h realities and I'm on my way to get the earnable hair :) besides, whenever you get to 250, 500 or 1000 points with a NPC, you get energy.. and I also have like 4 pets that give me energy every 4h
    edit: typo
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I have never finished a weekend event this quick before 👁👃🏼👁...
    I guess hunting for all the GB items really does help you finish the event faster ✨ now that it’s over I can focus on continuing the new storyline for the rest of the weekend!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Are the eyes only Asian? 

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    I personally never stack up energy. I just always do a reality show before my energy bar fills up. I also normally get 1 or 2 items from gb which helps A LOT. So when the event starts at 12 am for me I usually get the second earnable before going to bed. So my tips are never let your energy bar fill up and get gb items early if you like them.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’ve been busy streaming on twitch recently so I haven’t been online as much, but I’m happy to get an item this time! Would have preferred the hair or fan but I’m not too fussed
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️

I’m honestly obsessed with this hairstyle!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Waitt, so the more GB items you have, the quicker you finish the event?? Whaaat!! 
    Waitt, so the more GB items you have, the quicker you finish the event?? Whaaat!! 
    Yes and the more earnables you have will get you to finish the event faster, plus the gift box items and earnables you have will all add up so you will get a lot of extra event points to get the very last earnable quick.
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

Trusted my gut feeling and got all 4 gb in a row ☺️
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m a little behind this weekend. Overslept yesterday, woke up at 6.38 and start work at 7 🙈 but somehow I made it there in time 😂 Worked 7-16 yesterday so I couldn’t  start when the event started. Then, my partner was going to pick me up with our son, but our car broke down, so I had to walk a really long walk to get to them. Then we got towed. Then we had to call my parents so they could pick up groceries we had ordered online 😅 and then we finally got a rental car. Fell asleep at 21 when I was putting our son to bed 😂 not the way I wanted to start my work free weekend 😅

Anyway, I got eventpoints in my free gb, but chased the the eyes and the fan. Pretty lucky chase, considering how unlucky I’ve been today 😂☺️👍🏼

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    this bodysuit is so nice i love it 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    😍🔥
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

I forgot about the earnable glasses until I saw @SamanaKKH 's doll looking beautiful wearing them. I'll stick with my normal glasses for now. 🤣 I adore this jumpsuit, it's something I would wear irl...maybe.. probably not. 

Just noticed this on the hips...

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Xabbey said:
    When you pass 1500 star point in the kloset you get one star filled always. So it gets quicker to finish with 18 energies . Also if you have pets or the plane to go and click items to get energy it helps. 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Has anyone done the Simon gig? Dies it give more extra event points than a 6h gig?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Libby you get more points at the end when Simon ask if you should keep or drop DJ F8 as a client. 
    IOS Player 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    this jumpsuit is a lewk and i am obsessed with this fan ✨

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair