šŸ—³ļøšŸ¹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!šŸŽ“šŸ’ƒšŸ•ŗ

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited November 2020
    asalaxo said:
    can someone please show me what my doll would look like in the ombrĆ© lips? šŸ’•šŸ˜
    and can I change the colour of the lips? because when I see people using the lips theyā€™re always red and I like pink so Iā€™m not sure if you can change the colour or not

@asalaxo Ā hope this is right and that it helps šŸ˜Š
    This is a pink lip colour but I do find that the ombrĆ© lips make colours slighter darker/intense so keep that in mind šŸ‘

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Is this hair worth buying for this sys? I have regretted not buying this hair.Ā 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @JaelynJax the hair looks gorgeous on your doll, regardless of the theme. If you've wanted it for a while I say go for it! It'll definitely help with this SYSĀ 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    asalaxo said:
    can someone please show me what my doll would look like in the ombrĆ© lips? šŸ’•šŸ˜
    and can I change the colour of the lips? because when I see people using the lips theyā€™re always red and I like pink so Iā€™m not sure if you can change the colour or not

@asalaxo Ā hope this is right and that it helps šŸ˜Š
    This is a pink lip colour but I do find that the ombrĆ© lips make colours slighter darker/intense so keep that in mind šŸ‘

@AmyMimi thank you so much, amy! I love it šŸ˜ā¤ļø
    iOS player
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Iā€™m actually lucky, I donā€™t have any tb in my group yet. The group is chill
    When did you submit your first look?
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Is this hair worth buying for this sys? I have regretted not buying this hair.Ā 
    Your doll. šŸ˜ I bought it for my doll and itā€™s been scoring really well in combination with the NYE dress. Always in the 50s. I think itā€™s worth it and it looks great on your doll. ā¤ļø
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @asalaxo I donā€™t have your facial features but this is the lips with the light pink that we can buy in the kloset

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Libby said:
    @asalaxo I donā€™t have your facial features but this is the lips with the light pink that we can buy in the kloset

oh I love this colour so much šŸ˜šŸ˜ thank you @Libby šŸ’•
    iOS player
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    6th look

Iā€™m not first anymore lol a ticket buyer appeared. Hi doll! I KNOW youā€™re reading this. Hope you enjoy wasting your money :)

lol we are in the same group, I think she just submitted like 4 more looks šŸ˜‚

feel free to pass me up, I just want the tiara šŸ˜©
    I know! she keeps submitting looks lmaoĀ 
    Good luck getting the tiara! šŸ˜Š
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Some looks I've enjoyed for this themeĀ 

I canā€™t get my text out of this stupid quote box lmaoooo but correct me if iā€™m wrong but Iā€™ve never seen the middle dress before?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Some looks I've enjoyed for this themeĀ 

I canā€™t get my text out of this stupid quote box lmaoooo but correct me if iā€™m wrong but Iā€™ve never seen the middle dress before?
    The middle dress is from a fashion goals that came out a few weeks ago.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @samaaanthaaa itā€™s a FG from october šŸ˜Š

iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @PixiDust the blue suit has always been one of my favourite items, but it's so hit and miss in SYS. It deserves so much better!Ā 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Several days that I can't watch my videos for kstars ā˜¹ļø it's sad. How am I supposed to get them otherwise? I can't possibly be in the voting booth for hours. Please fix this šŸ„ŗ @KalindaKing
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Can anyone tell me where you can buy the diamond stuff? or is it only available sometimes? I mean, I have practically no diamonds but I want to buy the jessica rabbit gown and see what else can be bought with diamonds rather than keep wasting them on mystery boxes!
    šŸ–¤ā™”ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*āœ§Ā·ļ¾Ÿ:*Ā JosĆ©phine*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§ā™”šŸ–¤
    [ JĆ³h-zeh-feen ]
    Ā ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢iOS playerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
    edited November 2020
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Can anyone tell me where you can buy the diamond stuff? or is it only available sometimes? I mean, I have practically no diamonds but I want to buy the jessica rabbit gown and see what else can be bought with diamonds rather than keep wasting them on mystery boxes!
    You can buy these things in the voting booth by clicking ā€œget this lookā€ if dolls are wearing the item you want.
    if your wanting to buy a diamond pack you go to and this works for me, kollections, show your style or go to the section where you buy currency and youā€™ll be able to buy diamond packs.
    Amy136602 said:

Iā€™m so happy this dress scored well!! Usually itā€™s a toss up with this dress sometimes itā€™s good sometimes itā€™s really not, but Iā€™m glad voters agreed that it was fitting for this theme!! Itā€™s my highest score so far in this sys!
    That look is very pretty!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    You just need to go to the voting booth and press "Get this look" button if it's available.
    There you'll have items you can buy for diamonds or stars, like here:

If you want to know what you can buy for diamonds I recommend checking the Encyclopedia, it's at the top of the KKH discussion. Every Weekend event item (earnable and GB) that's more than a year old is available for purchase. This doesn't apply to Kollections, SYS TS prizes and earnables, Fashion Goals.Ā 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Dolls, am I crazy or this face makeup isnā€™t released yet?

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Dolls, am I crazy or this face makeup isnā€™t released yet?

You can get it from the closet for 120 kstarsĀ