Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @AmyMimi Thank you so much! You just made my day! 🥺💖

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    this sys is terrible. cant wait for BF so my doll finally wont be ugly and get some good votes
    uh hi
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    I score just terribly this SYS and I have a few TBs. The items are not worth all the stress I think but because of the new system I can't let it go. I think its just too much for a game - No I won't give you all of my money and all of my time. I think I might keep playing just for the weekend earnables and stop worrying completely about SYS if the game keeps going in this direction.
    Note: Sorry if I didn't explain correctly, english is not my first language but I hope you get what I mean 😄
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

This doll dripping in melanin is so gorgeous. Definitely a fan. 
    She looks so good. 😭 I love dark skin. My sister is dark skin and sometimes I get jealous because I’m just brown skin. (we’re both 100% black). I love dark skin in bright or neon colors. ❤️
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

my most recent look scored pretty well, I’ve only been hitting 40s going into 50s, which isn’t too bad because my outfits aren’t really my favourite 😂 glad I’m in first though
    im actually shocked because I was talking to a forum doll and she was showing me her scores- I couldn’t believe she wasn’t scoring in the 50’s because her looks were serving!! and very 80’s? 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I have no idea what I'm doing, but somehow I'm doing great for the time being. Second behind a TB atm, but I don't think it will last.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I noticed that I forgot to use the gifted corsage 🤦‍♀️ and here is 9th look with sleeping beauty, lol 😂
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

Decided to finally get the NYE dress! Wasn’t scoring too well for me though, but not too bad. So glad to finally be able to use these hairstyles!
    I’m currently in 5th, and tbh I’d rather be placed 6th🤷🏻‍♀️
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo every time I see your doll I just go 😍 the beauty level is just off the roof
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 6-8 ✨ Finally started breaking 50!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Looks 1-8. I have no idea what I’m doing (and clearly the voters can tell). I’ve just been trying to use big hair with big gowns?? Not even the NYE dress could get me 50+ in desperate times 😂 I’m in third place, first used a few extra tickets so I don’t have a chance at it because I’m not willing to use any for this. I just want the tiara but I am kinda hoping I’ll end up in 2nd and get the dress!! I’m currently only 4 points behind. 

Gorgeous looks. 😍 They deserve better scores. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @brunakkh you’re too sweet 😭 thank you! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    I need help!  I’m averaging 40 this SYS when o normally have been averaging 50+  which hairstyle fits the theme better?
    Thank you guys for the votes!  Made some tweaks and it did well!
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

I’ve been voting nonstop trying to find this hair. If anyone is planning on submitting it on iOS pls pls pls let me know
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Styling the bag which I think is the only item I would be getting this SYS. 

Not sure what i am doing so wrong. Maybe a different hair. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @therealChar I hope you’re doing okay 🥺💕 also your looks are lovely as always 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited November 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    @therealChar I hope you’re doing okay 🥺💕 also your looks are lovely as always 😊
    Trying to feel much better and hopefully they lift the lockdown but we have a new  president so I'm happy about that and thank u so much
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Dolls i have 35 diamonds and i think i want to spend them. What do you guys recommend i get? An Aura or a dress. The only aura i own is the doves.