🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I just got only 4 stars for completing my chevier Paris gigs ?? I have the place fully furnished so it’s always been 7 since I can remember, is this a glitch with the update? 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    If it’s fully furnished you should have 7 stars 🤔
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    even if its not fully furnished its only 3 kstars isnt it?
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    your doll is the prettiest @Basak 🥰
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @StevieCurry Awwww! Thank you so much babe, my doll can’t compete with yours so~~ 🥰♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Is there a quest for DIAMONDS this update? @KalindaKing 🤔
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I hope the update happens before the weekday SYS. I actually want to do that one. I also realized I miss out on extra Kstars I get through voting plus chances for more energy during gigs and I get no diamonds with no SYS to earn them. I'm currently at 0 diamonds.
    Platform: Android

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Man,such a bummer that i won't get the diamond from the VB this weekend,especially because i was saving for the ombre lips 😭😭
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Edit: deleted cause not allowed

20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @ClaraKKH pleas remove that photo, we arent allowed to post unoficial spoilers on the forum :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @ClaraKKH pleas remove that photo, we arent allowed to post unoficial spoilers on the forum :3
    Edit: I was asking questions but thay’s probably also not allowed- deleted the photo.

thanks for warning me Emma! 💛
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Can someone explain to be what happens during bf? So we get a sale on closet items? Is that it?
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Anothey day that amazon and facebook don't have the update :/
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Can someone explain to be what happens during bf? So we get a sale on closet items? Is that it?
    Yes we do get a sale on kloset items but we also have some past items that will be in the kloset available for purchase with k-stars for a limited time.
    Anothey day that amazon and facebook don't have the update :/
    Its the weekend, the Glu offices are closed!
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Is the ViP event going to be on the BF weekend? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Decided to take a spin on the new couture collection... not what I was hoping for but the top is pretty cute!! 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Got bow tie hair on my main game only thing I wanted but got the bundle on my backup game which is great for me ♡;
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    hello ladies! I’m hoping for some BF sale help. I don’t know all the lingo but does anyone have some absolute must-haves to buy on BF? I’m planning on spending 1,000 stars for BF, and saving 1,000 for Christmas boxes (those are a thing, right?). Is that enough? Also, this is my first BF so any help is appreciated :) 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @haylee7 the Christmas boxes are 55 kstars and I think there were like 56 of them last time so it would be 3000 stars to open them all. Black Friday throwback dresses and hairstyles are usually like 100 kstars- they’re very pricy. There have been lots of threads made about must haves in the past, if you go back and look at the forum posts during June or November you’ll definitely see some of these threads. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was thinking if I spend less than I expect to need to for BF I might wait for the next VIP weekend to get a couple of boxes, especially since I usually get disappointing Kollection options for that weekend anyway. 
    Platform: Android

I honestly hope that both Facebook and Amazon can get the update tomorow AKA Monday!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Does anyone have that picture with all Xmas box items? I can’t find it when I search through the threads. I’m kinda thinking I’ll only do Kloset items for BF and only spend 500/600 k stars so I can buy more boxes in December if the items are better. 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    SDC93 said:
    Does anyone have that picture with all Xmas box items? I can’t find it when I search through the threads. I’m kinda thinking I’ll only do Kloset items for BF and only spend 500/600 k stars so I can buy more boxes in December if the items are better. 
    There's a thread called 'Holiday box reference thread' where you can see all the boxes!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @SDC93 here you go!

Thank you!  There are only like 5 items I don’t think I’d use. I think I’ll do GB instead of a bunch of BF TB items. 
  • LalisaLalisa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Why can’t I take picture in photo booth on Android?
    can we please get some spoilers for what to expect for BF? I know kalinda already said there will be an updated selection of tb items and i’m really hoping she’ll elaborate 🙈
    I think Kalinda said that she would share more info on it closer to BF
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    can we please get some spoilers for what to expect for BF? I know kalinda already said there will be an updated selection of tb items and i’m really hoping she’ll elaborate 🙈
    I would love to get a spoiler of a few tb item that will be available during Black Friday 💖💖💖