🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Looks 5-8! I lost a ticket 😓 so tried using the nye dress to make up for it but as you can see it didnt work out lol I still managed to break the 50’s tho! 

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Libby said:
    I need advice. I have been working pretty hard for the past couple of weeks and I think I can spend a little on this game. What do you think is a better thing to buy in the game?

Agree: Star pack
    Like: Diamonds 
    Awesome: Fashion Goal
    Lol: Triple thread

The amount of money I like to spend is equal to the price of one Fashion Goal. 
    I’d say wait until BF to decide if you don’t love the SYS prizes!  Maybe they’ll add a double diamond sale since players asked for that during Kimaversary. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Also this post isn't @ yezx, I mean I'm obviously replying to the content of why people don't say they use tickets, but I'm not having a go at her personally. Although I'm pretty sure awhile ago she posted that she's got 50 tickets, or bought the triple threat 50 times, so that's sort of weird but a perfect example of my point that someone who buys tickets is laughing at someone else for buying tickets but not posting about it every SYS.... It's not hard to understand why someone doesn't want to be insulted & mocked for doing something that isn't against the rules & that half the forum does in secret. 

@DoloresWyattThe irony of this.. don’t you love to call people out for shading other players, yet here you are doing the same thing? The reality is, you have no idea how @yezx plays her game yet here you are insinuating that shes this massive ticket buyer when in reality, she’s not. She’s admitted she has purchased tickets, like 90% of the forum, and I’m sure she would gladly post her iOS receipts because she has nothing to hide (not encouraging her to do this, as it’s really no ones business but her own). She’s actually one of the most honest people on this forum. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Libby said:
    I need advice. I have been working pretty hard for the past couple of weeks and I think I can spend a little on this game. What do you think is a better thing to buy in the game?

Agree: Star pack
    Like: Diamonds 
    Awesome: Fashion Goal
    Lol: Triple thread

The amount of money I like to spend is equal to the price of one Fashion Goal. 

if you decide to buy a K pack, wait til BF as they usually have better deals then.

So, there was a TB in my group and apparently they are only submitting looks every now and then as they're now in 3rd place. I have been in 1st the last day or so and myself and the 2nd place doll have been pushing ahead of the pack. Checked  just now the doll who was in 2nd has decided to submit a bunch of looks and is now almost 100 above me. So, this is my personal message to P**:

Unless you're gonna be busy the next few days: girl, stop. It's almost the holidays and you are wasting your money. I am not submitting extra tickets and you'd be best to wait until Sunday to see if you have any real competition cause it's not coming from me.

Like seriously, if anyone is ever in a group with me, slide on into my DMs if you really love something and let me know. I can't promise you first, but I can let you know I'd rather work with you than against you.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

thank you to the doll that made it so I finally purchased the butterfly aura 🦋💕💕

I just love it so much!!!😍😍 I hope it brings me higher SYS scores too🥰
    Your doll is gorgeous, where are the eyes from?
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts

Styling the bag which I think is the only item I would be getting this SYS. 
    @TrashleyKKH where is this dress from? It's so beautiful!! Also I am in love with that necklace, if you ever submit it in an SYS could you tag me? It's gorgeous!
    Platform: iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @lulula it is from 5th October 2018 vip event. 

One of my favourite dresses because it is so detailed and pretty. Inspired by Kendall Versace dress  
    IOS Player 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Only the NYE dress has scored 50 or above for me so sticking with that. This other dress did well, but still in 40s

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @lulula it is from 5th October 2018 vip event. 

One of my favourite dresses because it is so detailed and pretty. Inspired by Kendall Versace dress  
    Thank you!! I got the hair from this event which I unfortunately never use. Love the whole outfit tho! 
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Look 1-8. 💕 I’m sorry for not being creative enough and repeating the same look. I noticed that the New Year’s Eve dress was doing well for other dolls so I decided to stick with it. 😅

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I just noticed that the the SYS event logo is no longer beside the number of votes anymore. Here’s a comparison. It looks a bit empty without it, don’t you think? It was actually a very cute feature. 🤗

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @jhabs ♥️ I actually found the comment she was talking about:
    I obviously meant 50 as in votes 🤡 good times, because since a couple of weeks i’ve been struggling to even get 50 hahahah 😂 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Some beauties from the last couple of days. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So, if the style level move to bronze ll, does that means the gift boxes will remain the same or? Does anyone know the answer to my question? Just wondering! 
  • mdeddiemdeddie Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    gicela said:
    I finally broke 50!! ngl, that first look really hurt... it’s honestly my favorite😔 
    Your doll is so beautiful! What makeup/eyes do you have on her?
    @gicela
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @mdeddie thank you so much!!🥺 I attached a photo, they’re all available in the kloset so hopefully they’ll be on sale for bf! 
    edit: I forgot to add the lips but those are kloset lips as well😊
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    So, if the style level move to bronze ll, does that means the gift boxes will remain the same or? Does anyone know the answer to my question? Just wondering! 
    Kalinda said silver TB boxes will be available starting at bronze level II ❤️
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I still hate this sys
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @meritedkkh Thank you for responding ❤️
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Stefani_H thank you so much!! I don’t know where they’re originally from I was saving all my diamonds to buy them from the VB but then to my pleasant surprise they were available for kstars during kimiversary!! they are by far my most used and favorite eyes in the game

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Dolls, how do you manage to submit the same look in different colors and get consistent scores? When I do that my scores drop with every look 😔 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Honestly the scores you get don't have that much relation to how good your looks are. Thats why I honestly think its pointless to buy tickets (as well as the declining quality of prizes and shrinking chances of winning an item through trendsetters)

Honeslty what a horrible predatory approach to take. I'm disappointed but not surprised.
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    are any of these forum dolls? 

*denise*
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    Was a bit rough in the start, but the last 3 looks are starting to pick up (◡‿◡✿) ♡ 

Very nice looks is that middle dress available for diamonds 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I’m so close to being in second and I cannot explain why I want the pink dress so badly but. Here I am. Yearning. It’s the silly little sleeves i can’t handle how round they are. They spark so much serotonin.