⭐KK:H Weekend Event - ⭐11/06/20 ⭐5 Star Professional! ⭐Working & Tapping⭐

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Just reached the second earnable 🥵 i don’t think i will use it a lot, but i sure love the details 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Honestly I don’t mind doing the 6 hour gigs then I don’t feel like I’m playing nonstop! I got stuff to do so I can start it then finish it like 3 hrs later. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I pressed woooooow and it is so funny because my doll has a resting bit*h face for some reason 😂
    I know a lot of people didn't like dealing with a storyline during event but personally I love this. I should thank my sister for chasing items too since yeah, my kstars went down the drain but these are the best items we had in the game for a while. I am obsessed with everything, the hair, the eyes, the fan 😍 These eyes might become my go to because they are really pretty 🥰
    Congratulations to USA dolls btw, I can't imagine the stress you went through, counting went on for days!
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I like having storylines again so it doesn't just feel like the whole game is about SYS, but the gigs for the storyline should be helpful in finishing the event. 
    Platform: Android

• HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    loving this suit waaay more than i expected !!  still upset representation is locked behind gambling, cmon Glu... 

♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Please fix the video problem! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas ☹️
    It sucks losing out on kstars, these days I was able to get only 3 instead of like what, 30...?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There is no double standard when it comes to politics and political aspects.   Would someone message me, while I scroll back to see what happened?  And message me. We dont want to post more political matter just to bring me up to speed. Thanks,

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I really liked this weekend’s earnables 😊

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Just got the hair. Love it 🥰 

iOS player 

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    The front streak situation on the earnable hair just doesn't make sense to me. Why make a beautiful hair unusable with light hair? Would be awesome if we could also choose the streak color but.... Idk I'm a little mad about it
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    Speaking of Event items increasing bonuses, do you dolls know that when you hit the 300 mark, if you have all 4 GB items, instead of 2 points for each guest/co star you get 3?  That means a party with 9 guests will give you 27 points, plus the base + Bonus.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Just your daily reminder that Asian dolls are hurt, disgusted and offended that we are expected to pay K-stars to get Asian features. And the fox eye makeup trend is very racist. And nobody from Glu cares to address this. 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Loved the earnables and gb this week, especially the updo hairstyle! Can’t wait to see what we get next week!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    edited November 2020
    henriette said:
    Can we leave politics off the forum?  This was my safe space away from it all. 🥺
    @henriette who were you referring to with this? Certainly not me? 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @kayayem  No...I’m not sure who the posters were, but it looks like the comments have since been removed. 
    edited November 2020
    Somebody threw a grenade.   There is no political discussion permitted. If you See a post like that, please send. Me the link in a. Dm. 
    I’m sorry for the confusing posts.   I tried my best. Thanks for understanding.  

I have an Android that crashes but is playable, an Android game that wouldn’t open Is transferred to Puterhead’s iPad.( he is not happy)  And my iOS, and all 3 of whom are frozen to everyone else.   But the good news  they’re all playable again.  So I’m relieved.  But Next step is a factory reset, to get the Android  doll back home, and then I’d have to do it again with the crashing but playable one, but.....I am locked ou ftom trying till Tuesday or some crayCray thing. ( And craycray wasn’t the word  I wanted to say.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I havent opened any GBs yet. My free one was event points. Do yall think i should? I have about 1900 k stars so i think i could do 1 or 2
    yes - agree
    no- lol 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    KingReyy7 said:
    I havent opened any GBs yet. My free one was event points. Do yall think i should? I have about 1900 k stars so i think i could do 1 or 2
    yes - agree
    no- lol 
    Saving for Black Friday is best option in my opinion
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    kayayem said:
    henriette said:
    Can we leave politics off the forum?  This was my safe space away from it all. 🥺
    @henriette who were you referring to with this? Certainly not me? 
    Hi doll, no it wasn’t you. Me and a few others made comments about something big today, and they were deleted. You’re all good (:
    kayayem said:
    Just your daily reminder that Asian dolls are hurt, disgusted and offended that we are expected to pay K-stars to get Asian features. And the fox eye makeup trend is very racist. And nobody from Glu cares to address this. 
    Sorry I tagged you twice!! But i want to say thank you for bringing awareness to this. I watched a video with the fox eye trend, and had no idea that this was racist. I’m really glad I learned this from you, so I whole heartedly thank you. I absolutely agree that it’s awful Glu wants people to pay k-stars for features that should be FREE or even cash at that. Glu needs to recognize this problem.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Love this weeks earnables. 😍
    kayayem said:
    Sorry I tagged you twice!! But i want to say thank you for bringing awareness to this. I watched a video with the fox eye trend, and had no idea that this was racist. I’m really glad I learned this from you, so I whole heartedly thank you. I absolutely agree that it’s awful Glu wants people to pay k-stars for features that should be FREE or even cash at that. Glu needs to recognize this problem.
    @thatgalbia thank you for taking the time to educate yourself on this and for speaking out for us Asian dolls 🙏 It means a lot to us! 
    @kayayem of course! 💖
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I loved this week's articles,after two turns I got the outfit,I wanted the eyes...🙄

• XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Yesssssss😍