🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Idk if this is the right place to ask but do u dolls also have a problem with watching ads for stars?
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @JaelynJax yes the dress is ! It dyes beautiful 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Look 1-8. 💕 I’m sorry for not being creative enough and repeating the same look. I noticed that the New Year’s Eve dress was doing well for other dolls so I decided to stick with it. 😅

I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I just noticed that the the SYS event logo is no longer beside the number of votes anymore. Here’s a comparison. It looks a bit empty without it, don’t you think? It was actually a very cute feature. 🤗

Now that I know it’s not there it’s kind of bugging me. 😭 @KalindaKing can they add it back?
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H thank you so much!! I don’t know where they’re originally from I was saving all my diamonds to buy them from the VB but then to my pleasant surprise they were available for kstars during kimiversary!! they are by far my most used and favorite eyes in the game

Thank you! I hope they'll be available for BF. Your doll looks gorgeous with them, I absolutely love them!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    grada said:
    Idk if this is the right place to ask but do u dolls also have a problem with watching ads for stars?
    Girl same, I posted about it in the Weekend event thread. How long you were unable to watch the videos? 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    @Stefani_H thank you so much!! I don’t know where they’re originally from I was saving all my diamonds to buy them from the VB but then to my pleasant surprise they were available for kstars during kimiversary!! they are by far my most used and favorite eyes in the game

Thank you! I hope they'll be available for BF. Your doll looks gorgeous with them, I absolutely love them!
    thank you🥺 you’re too sweet!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Huh? Votes are coming in fast again... 🤔
    Not complaining, I kinda like it but it’s just weird 😅
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    grada said:
    Girl same, I posted about it in the Weekend event thread. How long you were unable to watch the videos? 
    I don’t have any issues with watching ads, as I was able to get my kstars last night
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

excuse me while I go cry
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I really hate this theme lol and the new SYS system. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    grada said:
    I don’t have any issues with watching ads, as I was able to get my kstars last night
    I didn't have this issue either until a couple of days but I've seen dolls mentioning it before here and there. Some say if you watch video for energy it'll let you watch videos for kstars but it hasn't worked for me. Maybe it's a platform issue or just a temporary glitch but it's right before BF so the timing bothers me a lil
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    grada said:
    I didn't have this issue either until a couple of days but I've seen dolls mentioning it before here and there. Some say if you watch video for energy it'll let you watch videos for kstars but it hasn't worked for me. Maybe it's a platform issue or just a temporary glitch but it's right before BF so the timing bothers me a lil
    @thesweetone I know!! Last year's BF update had the same "glitch" or issue and it's really strange it's happening again, I hope it can get fixed
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    daniekkh said:

excuse me while I go cry
    I think these are cute and on theme, from what I understand ! For some reason voters do not vibe with that dress on top from my experience, which is so sad because it’s so cute !
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    random question: is it worth it?
    yes: agree
    no: lol

This is the only purchase I've made in the game. Going from basic kloset eyes to these instantly raised my average SYS score by 10+ points, but I also unknowingly lost my 20 videos a day so it's hard to say whether it was worth it or not. I consistently get top 5 SYS prizes now unless I have a ton of TBs in my group, however my K Star savings have been cut in half 😵 If you already make purchases or just have 10 videos and you don't have any other custom eyes it may be worth it, but otherwise probably not. Just my opinion though! I think those eyes are beautiful on your doll 😊
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Finally broke 50 votes! The nye dress probably has to be the best item I’ve spent my diamonds on  

I’m so sorry I @Memejazzura but I shamelessly copied you for my 9th look 😭😭 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @essencejuliet I have it, but I mostly bought it because I wanted some contour and didn’t want to pay 600 kstars for the whole set. It’s all that I’ve been using for SYS, but honestly seeing that BF is coming up, I would wait and put your money towards buying the contour and highlight for 300 kstars bc its soooo much more versatile. The eyes on that KKW beauty offer really aren’t anything special.
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

Only if you’re not planning on using any other eyes then I’d say yes. I got it a while back before they added more contour stuff to the closet. Now I’m hoping to buy the one in the closet because it’s very similar and you can still change the eyes. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Any of these forum dolls?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒

I have it and I love it but you can’t use other eyes. Which is not a biggie to me. I’m kstar poor half of the time and the other contours are pricey. 

🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    ali015 said:
    The doll on the right definitely plays Christmas music right after Halloween ✨

“The doll on the right definitely plays Christmas music right after Halloween” sounds a lot like my dad...
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

It seems my group TB stopped buying tickets, im in first. Yall think i can pull this through. I love the hair it’s gorgeous 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The event looks exactly the same just with 1 extra item in TS so far so I have no complains. I think we need to see how it works once they start adding the other style levels. 

Can someone pretty please show me what my doll would look like with the ombré lips. I’m looking for some new lips. Thanks in advance 
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add