🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @evilraccoon all of them!!!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited November 2020
    i like the earnables! but i hope in the next updates we can get some of the features of the old weekday sys back, like bronze boxes as the earnables and one silver box for top 8 on top of the ts items so people still have incentive to buy tickets but also those who are busy during the weekday can still take it easy if they dont want the items. there are far too many items remaining for us to get if we can only get them twice a week and only if ur willing to sacrifice the earnable prizes and ts prizes to get it.
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    The jumper is soooooo cute! 💕
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut so there will be no throwback SYS event on Monday? Just to be clear.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut so there will be no throwback SYS event on Monday? Just to be clear.
    There will be, the thread is open for it already! It's London Street Style.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    edited November 2020

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Yay another SYS where I don't like any of the items. There's really no incentive to "fight" or buy tickets unless you're going to add TS boxes to the top 5 instead of energy
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    The ts items make me want to submit this look! I know it’s more rain than London street style but it’s so fun
    When I think of England, I think of a lot of rain but that’s just a thought 😅😂🙈 correct me if I’m wrong. I went there once when I still was a kid, but can’t remember a lot.

This look is on theme in my eyes 😊 Also love the color combo ! 🤩
    Actually, London gets far less rain compared to the other parts of England. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Mariaakkh said:
    @Mariaakkh Kalinda said those throwback SYSes we got on the weekday where only prizes were TB boxes are completely gone. Instead we will get the same SYS structure as this weekend with new prizes but only the themes are ones they have done before 

There are still chances to get TB boxes. From the current sys you can see some of the lower ranks will win a bronze box. Kalinda said as you move up levels (around bronze 3) people will see silver boxes in the prizes)
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Libby said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    The ts items make me want to submit this look! I know it’s more rain than London street style but it’s so fun
    When I think of England, I think of a lot of rain but that’s just a thought 😅😂🙈 correct me if I’m wrong. I went there once when I still was a kid, but can’t remember a lot.

Ahahah as a Northerner, can confirm London gets MUCH less rain compared to Northern England xx 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Thank you💓
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Thank you💓
    You are very welcome, the system is confusing but we'll work through it together 
    I think I’ll like the weekday SYS more than the weekend SYS because it fits better with my time zone?
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I definitely agree with Libby regarding time zone. For the weekend I have to stay up to 10:00 p.m. I would have to watch another Netflix movie 🎥 just to stay up. LOL 😂 
    ClaraKKH said:
    Libby said:
    ViennaKKH said:

Ahahah as a Northerner, can confirm London gets MUCH less rain compared to Northern England xx 
    Hello to you from southwest 👋 
    amuyres said:
    I definitely agree with Libby regarding time zone. For the weekend I have to stay up to 10:00 p.m. I would have to watch another Netflix movie 🎥 just to stay up. LOL 😂 
    For me it’s 2am 😕
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ugh I wnt the pants
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the earnables 😍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:

No. There will be the new Weekday SYS, and the usual Professional TB where you tap for 5Star  Gigs for TB prizes- not an SYS Event.   That event starts 5am Eastern in Monday, and the thread for it will start tomorrow. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    Libby said:
    ViennaKKH said:

Im a northener as well!! Manchester the rain capital of England haha xx

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Unwinter oh there you are ! I was wondering a while ago where you are. Hope everything is ok with you 😊✨
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @Unwinter it’s good to hear from you, you’ve been missed 😊 Hope you’re doing okay !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh wow. I love the earnables
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kat97kat97 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Heyyy girls, what do you think about these outfits? Maybe you can give me some advice. Thank youuuu
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    JessicaJ said:
    I personally feel like this new system is going to be okay at first but once we hit 8 SYS then all the prizes and tiers will be out. Give or take anyone that started the first week could make it to gold 3. Then most likely be paired with ticket buyers forever forcing us to loose prizes instantly. I like having a random/50/50 chance to end up in a good group or crazy ticket buyer group. Now if I just score good in these next couple weeks I’ll be forced to be with ticket buyers. And the groups will just get harder and harder. Some people will miss out on certain prizes and boxes it seems eventhough there is more prizes I don’t think it will be worth it. I liked having the weekday tb separate so that it was more relaxed during the week. 
    Yeah I feel like these new SYS are way too draining. First we had the monthly SYS, then we started to have them weekly and now it's twice a week. 

I don't even know how people with a busy life are dealing with the game right now. Some people have to wake up super early in the morning to go to school/work, others have to take care of their kids etc...

Even I, who doesn't have a job yet meaning that I have a lot of free time, am super exhausted from all of these events, it's way too much effort and it feels like I'm glued to my phone.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.