🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @JaelynJax beautiful! 

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @JaelynJax I hope I got everything! I don’t believe I have the exact eye/eye colour. They look really good!!
    these are with the three finishes

• SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

I’ve been getting mid to high 40s on this SYS on all of my looks but I was able to break 50 with my 11th look so I wanted to share it in case anyone has this dress so they can give it a try if they’re struggling a little bit ✨
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @samanthakkh @emmmtee thank you dolls for giving me a preview. I’m obsessed the lips are very nice and thanks for doing it in my preferred lip shade. 

@KaylaJ aww thanks definitely got a chuckle out of this comment 

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @anilynbright your doll looks gorgeous in the styling! the new diamond eyes really suit her!!
    Platform: iOS
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @lulula Thanks 😍 You’re too sweet🥰 I like the makeup as well, it’s a pity the color is not customizable😅
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Just got the dress with my 12th look 🤩 the votes are coming in really fast! 

Edit: I’m also in first right now in a super chill group but I hope that changes because I really hate the TS hair lmao 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Finally got the dress 😍!, I should’ve changed the hair but oh well just wanted to see how it looks😊. 

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i just scored 25?? lol that must be my lowest score ever. this sys is worthless
    uh hi
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I had contacted support to ask if they plan on fixing these eyes awhile back and just got this. This gave me a friggin’ good laugh.
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I got the dress with my 12th look (for the first time! I usually got it around my 14th or 13th) and I became first. If Eli is reading this, I didn’t want to take #1 from you, I just scored well and I don’t want to fight you 🥺 I won’t submit any extra tickets, if you want the hair go for it with some tickets but please don’t waste your money too much, I am not fighting you
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Hey guys! 👋😍 I haven’t been here in a long long time! I think about a year or so? I left because I got really tired of complaining about the same things day after day, asking the same questions and (almost) never getting an answer from the game masters aka Glu Gods (we really shouldn’t be calling them Gods 👹)

I took a few months break from the game after I left but I started low key playing again around the last Kimiversary. I only do events if I actually like the prizes, usually start sys on Saturday/Sunday just to get whatever the top 5 prize is and for the extra kstars and diamonds.

Anyway, I started the event last night and I’m super confused about this new style level thing and couldn’t find an explanation in-game so I thought I would pop by. If someone could explain to me what is going on I would be forever grateful 😂 or just point me to the right page of the right thread that’s fine too 🙏  although the quality of the TS items is so bad this  week I’m really not sure why I’m even interested lmao what I find really strange that the dress is only top 2 now? and what are those boxes in rank 6-8?

PS no disagree button?? I’m shocked! 😅

iOS
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @alice_kkh Welcome back doll ❤️ There is a thread about this  new SYS system, but when I’m including the link my comment blocks, so I will tag you there and if you’ll need any help after reading I’ll help you 🤗
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @alice_kkh I’m not sure if anyone really knows 😅 My understanding is that the top 15 will go to a higher league in the following SYS. And I assume prizing structure is different in the higher leagues, but I don’t  know how different it is. We will know when we get there. 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Hi, is there like a list of items that were available in the throwback sale during Kimiversary? I would love to check it.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @alice_kkh you can find all the info in the dedicated thread.
    The boxes are sys throwback boxes we got as earnables during the tb sys which are filled of dye and energy 😂
    Welcome  back!!
    Android
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH @Libby @anylinbright ty!! Reading it rn! Can not believe they found a way to make TS even worse lol
    iOS
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Very happy with scores I finally figured out what time to submit my looks. I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend and thank you 😊 to everyone who voted! 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I had contacted support to ask if they plan on fixing these eyes awhile back and just got this. This gave me a friggin’ good laugh.

@amuyres same thing for months regarding issues I have had, it’s all one big run around! I’m so sorry ☹️ 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Do we have to be in the top 5 to move to the next level next week? I'm currently at #7 with 2 looks to go today.
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I scored a 25 on one of my looks last night. I’m so happy this SYS is over today ☹️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. I know a T-shirt and skirt isn’t really prom but I’d just reached the purse and I was just messing around.

I play on iOS
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    you can take it all, i dont think anyone minds it hun 😌🥸

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Stefani_H thank you so much ❤️ That means a lot to me. Hope you’re doing well this event 😃
    @Honeykiszez I was surprised by the 43! I’ve given up on the dress just gonna enter looks for fun and see how 80s I can make my doll look.
    I play on iOS