🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @evilraccoon wow your doll looks sooo pretty!!
    uh hi
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    JessicaJ said:
    I personally feel like this new system is going to be okay at first but once we hit 8 SYS then all the prizes and tiers will be out. Give or take anyone that started the first week could make it to gold 3. Then most likely be paired with ticket buyers forever forcing us to loose prizes instantly. I like having a random/50/50 chance to end up in a good group or crazy ticket buyer group. Now if I just score good in these next couple weeks I’ll be forced to be with ticket buyers. And the groups will just get harder and harder. Some people will miss out on certain prizes and boxes it seems eventhough there is more prizes I don’t think it will be worth it. I liked having the weekday tb separate so that it was more relaxed during the week. 
    Yeah I feel like these new SYS are way too draining. First we had the monthly SYS, then we started to have them weekly and now it's twice a week. 

I don't even know how people with a busy life are dealing with the game right now. Some people have to wake up super early in the morning to go to school/work, others have to take care of their kids etc...

Even I, who doesn't have a job yet meaning that I have a lot of free time, am super exhausted from all of these events, it's way too much effort and it feels like I'm glued to my phone.
    I don't lose any time with instagram Twitter etc. So all my free time goes to forum and game. One change in my daily routine will probably make me drop kkh. 
    Welcome back @Unwinter I hope you are doing well 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Unwinter glad to hear from you! Hopefully things get a lot less stressful for you!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Also, earnables will be available for everyone no matter the Style level, right? Because this jumper and these boots are life 😍
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ok what is a jumper because those trousers are dungarees really?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Oops, you're right! I sometimes forget what's what in English 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I could be wrong but maybe “jumper” is short for Jumpsuit? 
    A jumper is a “sweater” where I am so I was confused at first 😂
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Honestly English weather is so unpredictable so I reckon you can get away with wintery looks and more summer/spring looks too! British people tend to brave the cold, you hardly see anyone wearing a jacket or coat when you’re out... 😂 especially at night time!

I’m super excited for a casual theme again, I grew up just outside of London so this theme feels a bit close to my heart in a way lol
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    simoon said:
    @evilraccoon wow your doll looks sooo pretty!!
    Thanks hun 💖
    thesweetone thank you 💖💖

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    So I was wondering if the shoes we get in SYS do get "counted" into achievment? Cause I need just 1 pair of shoes to get 20 kstars and I have no more Kash shoes to buy😢
    kkhsimone said:
    So I was wondering if the shoes we get in SYS do get "counted" into achievment? Cause I need just 1 pair of shoes to get 20 kstars and I have no more Kash shoes to buy😢
    I think they do count towards it 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Libby said:
    Hello to you from southwest 👋 
    Hiii also from southwest England here!! 😁
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope prizes people aren't eligible for can be earned in a box or bought through diamonds or Kstars during a sale later because if not, I don't like this new system. And since this is one of the only casual themes we get this month, could the rest of us please get the update so we don't miss out on this too? 
    Platform: Android

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Libby said:
    Hello to you from southwest 👋 
    Hiii also from southwest England here!! 😁
    Hiii, The game is a good distraction with the lockdown and all the time in our hand 😅
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Makes me so sad to see people asking for items to be made available for diamonds- look how easily glu got us to accept a new super pricey currency and beg for items. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wouldn't say I'm begging since I've already given up on expecting much from SYS. And I mentioned Kstars because getting it through Kstars during future sales could be an option.
    Platform: Android

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Some looks I'll try...

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    ClaraKKH said:
    Libby said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    The ts items make me want to submit this look! I know it’s more rain than London street style but it’s so fun
    When I think of England, I think of a lot of rain but that’s just a thought 😅😂🙈 correct me if I’m wrong. I went there once when I still was a kid, but can’t remember a lot.

This look is on theme in my eyes 😊 Also love the color combo ! 🤩
    Actually, London gets far less rain compared to the other parts of England. 
    Ahahah as a Northerner, can confirm London gets MUCH less rain compared to Northern England xx 
    Im a northener as well!! Manchester the rain capital of England haha xx

Ahh great to see another Northerner! 😍 I’m from York but I love Manchester x
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    FoxieLola said:
    ClaraKKH said:
    Libby said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    The ts items make me want to submit this look! I know it’s more rain than London street style but it’s so fun
    When I think of England, I think of a lot of rain but that’s just a thought 😅😂🙈 correct me if I’m wrong. I went there once when I still was a kid, but can’t remember a lot.

This look is on theme in my eyes 😊 Also love the color combo ! 🤩
    Actually, London gets far less rain compared to the other parts of England. 
    Ahahah as a Northerner, can confirm London gets MUCH less rain compared to Northern England xx 
    Im a northener as well!! Manchester the rain capital of England haha xx

Ahh great to see another Northerner! 😍 I’m from York but I love Manchester x
    Ahh i absolutely LOVE York!!! Ive been dying to go for so long but no chance until this lockdown buisness ia done with! X
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

These are some of the looks I’m planning on submitting for this SYS. I don’t really know if any of these looks qualify as London street fashion but I guess I’ll give it a try and see how it goes 😊 
    Any advice is greatly appreciated!! ✨
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    as someone from the UK I have never seen someone dress like this 😂 but the umbrella is super cute, I’m glad they didn’t just use the umbrella in the kloset and just stick the union flag on it- I’m glad we’re getting a casual themed sys even tho I have practically no casual clothes that fit this theme ☠️ 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Are the prizes exactly the same for Bronze 1 and Bronze 2 or did I miss something?
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Does anyone knows at what hour is the TB SYS starting now?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.