🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @thesweetone it's another pretty doll, I don't have that hair color yet 😪
    Aww, sorry doll, I hope you'll get it eventually! ❤️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    karinab said:
    Hey guys! Would you say the last earnable dress worth submitting an extra ticket? I only got 13 tickets this SYS, I guess I missed one by accident
    It dyes beautifully and I can see it being useful for other SYS themes!
    Since it's unclear how and if we'll have the opportunity to win these SYS items in the future, I'd submit a ticket. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @thesweetone no worries babe, I whine about it now but probably wouldn't use it much if I got it because I am a sucker for pink hair 😂❤️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @thesweetone tsm for mentioning my doll 💖
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Y'all I disliked this event as well...I got the lowest scores this sys..😟
    I'm ready for London event/posting inspo outfits! No gowns please😬🙅🏼‍♀️ 
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I can't wait to change my doll's face during BF. I hope my scores get better after that 😳 because I'm starting to think that's the reason I don't score so well
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
     I'm super excited for London looks I made a few cute casual looks.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Should I get this FG for the out of this world sys? 

Yes - Agree
    No - Save your money, Glu doesn’t deserve it. 
    if you want to spend money on the game I think this FG is 100% worth it. the hair scores very high when it’s on theme and same with the gown. it dyes really well too so you’re getting a lot of bang for your buck imo!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    I can't wait to change my doll's face during BF. I hope my scores get better after that 😳 because I'm starting to think that's the reason I don't score so well
    Ugh me too. I have the NYE gown and don’t score nearly as high as these other dolls.
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    viola said:

what happened at her prom??!?

It's a Carrie inspired look! 😍 One of my fave films and books. Very creative actually 👍🏻
    This doll is winning In creativity 🤩
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Omg this sys was awful. Worst theme ever

also: 😭

should I submit an Simon ticket to get it? I still have three!

Agree - yes!!
    like - not worth it
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I got the dress with my 13th ticket. Im in first right now so fingers crossed 🤞🏾. 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Hated the earnable dress at first but it's really grown on me 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

Finally got the only item I wanted this sys 😭
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Unpopular opinion I hate the Nye gown so much. I really think it's so over done. Personally love the tomatoe dress 
    agreed!!!! seriously no shade to those who use it and get 50+ everytime (do what you want to do it’s not my business) but I just think it’s kinda sad that everyone resorts to using it every gown SYS when there’s so many beautiful gowns in the game!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Unpopular opinion I hate the Nye gown so much. I really think it's so over done. Personally love the tomatoe dress 
    agreed!!!! seriously no shade to those who use it and get 50+ everytime (do what you want to do it’s not my business) but I just think it’s kinda sad that everyone resorts to using it every gown SYS when there’s so many beautiful gowns in the game!
    I think the gown itself is not very pretty, but I really do feel like it fit the colorful, glittery, over-the-top theme of this sys. I think that's why it got so many votes too
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The earnable dress is perfect, it puts me in a mood for winter and holidays and I love it so much ❤️🎅🏻
    (also, I finally found something that goes with the heels I got in a Halloween box!) 

Omg the dress dyes beautifully!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    What I hate the most about SYS it’s the last minute ticket buyers! We were chill all weekend and this girl came out of nowhere, she wasn’t even in the top 10 @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I think that actually isn't an unpopular opinion, I feel like most people are sick of it. I hate it too, but that doesn't mean I won't submit it in multiple colors every sys I can.
    edit: wish I bought the tomato dress instead...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I agree! The only reason why I got myself the NYE Gown is because I saw everyone having super high scores with it but I've never been a fan of this dress at all. Especially with all the beautiful gowns we have in the game, it's not even in my top 5.

But the thing is, the dress is super popular and it often saves your scores when you're flopping hard.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I think that actually isn't an unpopular opinion, I feel like most people are sick of it. I hate it too, but that doesn't mean I won't submit it in multiple colors every sys I can.
    edit: wish I bought the tomato dress instead...
    Me too!!! I think it’s pretty but I’m sick of it. I only bought it because I had no gowns and always scored kinda low in gown SYS. Hopefully we can get new ones.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Last minute question, I stacked up my 2 last tickets by accident, should I submit them now so that they have time to get votes from actual players? Or should I submit them last minute and let the algorithm score them? Don't quite know how the voting works after the time is up...

Agree - submit now
    Like - wait until the last minute
    Platform: iOS
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I agree! I’m saving up for the tomato dress rn, it’s so beautiful. I wish the NYE dress wasn’t such a score saver, I’m tired of seeing it and using it. Can’t wait for the London SYS. 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    If you make top 15 you'll be leveling up bronze ll🥈

No wonder it frightens free players, y'all will be group with 10x massive TB's this update. I hope they bring back the old TS groups. The Triple Threats will not be worth the 3 tickets (only💎) once we all are in Gold Level. Smh I can already predict the blood bath, I won't chase having no chance! I'm kissing goodbye the chill groups.✌🏼😒

**Edit inserted a picture