🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

This is how my leaderboard has been going 😳

I could have been 4th but yet again I missed a ticket (thanks insomnia + time zone). I should end in 5th
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Is this a forum doll? I feel like it’s @jhabs . The look is gorgeous 🥰
    edit: format

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

This is new. It’s like calculating and you’re not able to see the other dolls like before 👀
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    We can't even see our rank while it's calculating... Even if it's totally legit, the design change makes it seem sketchy.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I see my rank here, but I also have the “...” when I click into the event . Also agree that it stings extra being 3rd because you are so close but lose out on 2 items 😭😭😭

Platform: iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @thatgalbia it is me!!💕 thank you so much☺️ I was battling for second place, so saved my last look for the very last minute, I think I just beat her by 2 points
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    The entire top 5 in my group were submitting looks until the very last second, I'm shocked haha. I didn't even see people fight like this for the wings 😂 anyway here's my doll looking hideous in the TS items 

@jhabs you’re so welcome!! 💖 it’s beautiful and that’s awesome!! I hope you got 2nd
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    yezx said:

@thallisa ♥️
    @yezx I love it!! thank you for including me 💛💛💛

also this dress dyes beautifully, I'm really impressed!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2020

Update! Second place was at 588 2 mins before 9pm. I submitted my last free look and she decided to submit 2 more tickets at that point. Now we can lose first AND second place to ticket buyers. Absolutely gross. I started late so these were scores with 13 free tickets. Also, I see no reason to cover their names, I’m not bashing them, I’m bashing the TS system. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Oh well...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add
    I was in 1st by quite a lot (30 points ahead of 2nd place) but unfortunately there were 2 TBs that submitted extra tickets to get 1st and 2nd. The tiara is nice but it hurts that 3rd - 5th get shafted and lose out on 2 items instead of 1. I'm really hoping that in upper Style Levels the prize distribution is better. 
    @JaelynJax I hope you got a good box! I'm curious what is in them

The crown is okay. I hope it’s useful in upcoming SYS. I got 5th place which i’m not mad about. I’m happy about the k stars and energy to finish this 6 hour gig.

This was super extra and cute! I really liked it. Still nervous about how leveling up will be in the near future. Just glad this theme is over (:
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    This was a good sys. This ranking system doesn’t seem bad so far. 

I’m excited for tomorrow’s sys
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    lulula said:
    @JaelynJax I hope you got a good box! I'm curious what is in them

The box I chose is my go to box...but here’s the pallet 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Send Message for Add
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I got second, the first place ticket buyer was the only one in my group to reach the last earnable. I kind of like the crown!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Looks 5-8! I lost a ticket 😓 so tried using the nye dress to make up for it but as you can see it didnt work out lol I still managed to break the 50’s tho! 
    I feel your pain! I'm always missing a ticket 😢. But at least it was a free one.... I dressed my doll and walked away and when I came back my phone was being used. A well meaning relative submitted the look for me  before using the phone, not realizing I was waiting the few mins for the free ticket to restock 😭😭
    There went one of my triple threat tickets 🤦🏽‍♀️

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Won first (submitted my 14th ticket with 2 minutes left to beat out my TB like I said I would and it worked.) and I’m not impressed by these prizes. Highlight of the event was the earnable dress... The tiara looks okay with this hair. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I was honestly concerned 😅
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Ok, that was cool! 

I’m mostly happy for the kstars and dyes
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I'm glad I came in 4th 'cause I didnt like any of the prizes 🥴

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I did it, spend my first simon ticket to get the earnable dress in this boring theme. @thesweetone inspired me to do it because it dyes beautifully for Christmas! 

At least I had a very chill group, so I managed to stay in first (and with great advantage after my 15th ticket), even with my terrible scores. I really liked the hair!

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I ended up 3rd. Not really mad about it since I didn't like any of the TS item. Glad for the extra energy and the k-stars but kind of stressed about these levels. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸