🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Submitted last ticket and got second ! Love the dress dyed black !
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I was 100% ready to be pushed down to 6th place, but fortunately that didn't happen and I got the tiara 💙

Now I'm set for any royal theme and don't need to spin the diamond kollection 👑💎

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Came 1st in my side game and 2nd in my main game. Couldn’t score higher than 49 in both games so I’m surprised about ending in even 2nd place. Guess we’ll have to see what’s included in bronze 2 next week🤷🏽‍♀️. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @letus Yayy for the dress! Glad I could inspire you ❤️ Congrats on the first place, enjoy!! 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I’m beyond excited!!! I came in 6th ( only 185 points away from 5th ) and I got 5 dyes of my favorite color!!!! So awesome! 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    omg i won in both of my games ?!!! 🥺🥳 i’m so surprised, i never thought this would happen, especially as my scores weren’t the best 💞 i was honestly expecting this sys to be a bloodbath but it was quite the opposite (for me atleast)

i really wish we could trade items though because the hair isn’t my favourite 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I won first without using extra tickets two sys in a row? I can’t believe 💖💖💖

• HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    I'm surprised these actually scored 40+ after completely bombing during this entire sys.
    (This is my first time sharing my submissions  😬)

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The tiara makes me laugh. It’s so horribly placed. Not fond of the hair either. The earnable dress really carried this whole event. 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts

Came second. The items are super cute 🥰🥰🥰
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    THE DRESS DYES SO WELL!!🥰 i went into this sys expecting the prizes to be super low quality due to the new format, but i’m so impressed with glu rn!! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Im surprised about my place. I was so scared to not get in top 5 at first 🙈 and I wanted tiara so much, so I happy I got it!☺️ Also i got in next level. And now I’m scared about that too 😄

iOS player 

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I came in 8th

What an absolute waste of my time lmao
    this is crazy!! i’m so sorry:(
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

I got horrible scores this week, but somehow managed to end up first? i had a 44,9 average, but i guess i was just lucky to end up in a group with a lot of new players🤷🏼‍♀️
    but i got the hair!! and it was the only thing i really liked! so that’s exciting!!!
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited November 2020
    That's so tacky 😂 but that’s just how it should be 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    So now I not only have to be jealous about the 1st place prize, but I also have to be jealous of 2nd. Hate it.
    Platform: iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited November 2020

of course I get an insanely chill group and first place when I don’t care for the prizes #storyofmykkhlife i was the only one in my group that even reached the final earnable... but i’m sure as I move up the new levels it’s going to be rarer and rarer to not have TBs so I definitely am appreciating this win, might be my last one with only my 14 free tickets. I did so horrible this week averaging 43 but my group did just as bad so it worked out😂 i’m very glad this weekend is over I hated the theme.

my attempt at styling the dress & tiara. I really hate the tiara lol as others have said the placement is weird but my main problem with it is how cheap it looks! the outline is thick and it actually looks like a cheap plastic tiara. the dress is alright, it’s cute for the theme and has nice details but I don’t see myself ever using it though...

on the other hand I hateeee the TS hair. the hair thats “behind the shoulder” looks like it should be slightly longer/thicker so it just looks unfinished to me🤷🏽‍♀️

it looks better in the dark shades like in the dark brown I usually have on my doll since you can’t see the details as much but overall I don’t like it...

anyone else extremely nervous for the weekday SYS tomorrow given the new format😅
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I got first place, been a while since I came first place 🥰. I tried the outfit with a different hairstyle.

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

came in first and here’s how the rewards look on my doll ✨

I really like the hair more now that I can see it better, the tiara is sadly really off but the dress is nice! overall I really like it ✨
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited November 2020
    why is it that when I’m not a fan of the first place prize I win... LOL but when I am I can’t😫 I dislike the hair so much honestly and it was so hard to find hair that looked semi-good with the tiara??? the placement is awful

I got tired of seeing my doll in that one blonde hairstyle all weekend so I had to go brunette😅 I also hate how I styled the accessories so I just wore what I already has bc I have hw due at midnight ah ha ha byeee
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Nice💓
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    So do people that didn’t place in the top 5 not move up a level?? I was 6th by one point. And those boxes suck
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic 15th place and up will move up a level ☺️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I will say I really enjoyed this though! so extra but I loved it😂💕
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @PixiDust oh okay thank you! I was just confused because I didn’t get the pop up 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I finished in 4th with 610 points but didn’t get a pop up for Bronze II. Does anyone have an idea why?
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    I got a relaxed group, and I got my longed for 1 place, the week I wasn't interested in winning, but hey, the blue dress is beautiful 🥰

My cousin this time only made it to 3rd place.  🥰

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ONLY prize I wanted to win was the hair..💯🤷🏼‍♀️