๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐ŸนSYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I got second!! First place was a ticket buyer but I didnโ€™t really like the hair on my doll anyway so thatโ€™s fine with me. I donโ€™t know when Iโ€™ll ever wear this dress but Iโ€™m still very very happy to win it ๐Ÿ˜‚ really wish there tiara had better placement though!

platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    SaraJean said:
    I finished in 4th with 610 points but didnโ€™t get a pop up for Bronze II. Does anyone have an idea why?
    You shouldโ€™ve gotten it when you collected your prizes. If you didnโ€™t maybe contact Kalinda so it doesnโ€™t mess with your level in the next SYS.ย 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    KylaVH said:
    Lisylis said:
    I came in 8th

What an absolute waste of my time lmao
    this is crazy!! iโ€™m so sorry:(
    Haha thats very sweet of you. I think this is a personal worst
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I got in a super chill group and didn't have to use any extra tickets (as if I would use for these prizes lol) and ended up in 1st! The hair isn't my type at all but I really like the dress, it's cute and totally 80's. The little crown remind me of Mean Girls prom scene.

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got first place ๐Ÿฅณ I just don't like the TS hair with the tiara

And yes, the placement of the tiara is odd but I'm just happy I have one now in case I ever need it for a SYS theme ๐Ÿ˜
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Came in 6th.ย Honestly not upset about it because I hated the clothing prizes and wanted the bronze box instead. Paid off even more when I got this super cute clutch I've had my eyes on for months now!

Am a little bummed though that I'll be missing out on Bronze II prizes; I really do hate this new system. Been agreeing with everything other people who hate it have to sayโ€“ It's just going to hurt the event in the long run and not be worth playing anymore. If it ain't broke, don't fix it is my two cents ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธShould've just gone with giving people in 6-8 the bronze boxes.

P.S. Please ignore my lack of diamonds. I've been severely low on dyes and basically had no choice but to spend them all ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Came in fourth on my main game. The position of the tiara bothers me soooo much!

I hate that Glu took away bigger prizes for 3-5 place. ๐Ÿ™„ I can't wait until bf sp I can give my doll a major makeover! I ended up using the NYE gown. I'm hoping some beautiful gowns will be on sale come bf.

My lowest, highest, and fave.

๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Also... This movie was in my head all weekend lol especially this scene

Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Am a little bummed though that I'll be missing out on Bronze II prizes; I really do hate this new system. Been agreeing with everything other people who hate it have to sayโ€“ It's just going to hurt the event in the long run and not be worth playing anymore. If it ain't broke, don't fix it is my two cents ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธShould've just gone with giving people in 6-8 the bronze boxes.
    @SunflowerBabe I think if you placed 15th or above you will be moving up to Bronze II !ย 
    Platform: iOS
    lulula said:

P.S. Please ignore my lack of diamonds. I've been severely low on dyes and basically had no choice but to spend them all ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…
    @SunflowerBabe I think if you placed 15th or above you will be moving up to Bronze II !ย 
    @lulula Oh wow really? I didn't get a pop up. Think I'll message Kalinda to clarify. Thanks!
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Im sooo happy guys! I havent gotten first in a while. I was so scared somebody would submit extra tickets because there was a TB but she stopped after awhile and i also dont buy tickets ( cancel giving money to glu) so i was nervous. ๐Ÿ™Œ i love the hair!ย 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @meritedkkh Okay, Iโ€™ll do that. Thanks!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @SunflowerBabe this is what Iโ€™m referring to btw!

Platform: iOS
    lulula said:
    @SunflowerBabe this is what Iโ€™m referring to btw!

@lulula Thank you! Just messaged Kalinda to see what's up.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    This event was a โ€œhot messโ€! I ended in 8th place and never broke 50 at all. I had about 6-7 looks each scoring 40 and I couldnโ€™t figure out what voters wanted. Iโ€™ll wait to see how things turn out in a few more sys, but it seems like the beginning of the end of ever making the top 5 again. Hereโ€™s my low, high and fave looks.

And my TB bronze box. At least I picked kstars.

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Won first place on my side game. I don't think I'll use this hair very often, or the dress actually. Here are my lowest, highest, and fave. I used this hair and another a lot lol. I ended buying the NYE dress this weekend.

๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Came in second place! Everything looks wonderful. ๐Ÿ’• Congratulations everyone! ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ’• Kara ๐Ÿ’•
    ๐Ÿ’• iOS player ๐Ÿ’•
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Missed 1 ticket and placed 7th, this is not what I wanted :neutral: ย only 1 item in the whole boxย 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ts dress really makes me look like a turtle๏ผŒno matter what hairstyle Iโ€™m in ๐Ÿคก

edit- oh I know why, wrong earrings

• jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I havenโ€™t been active on the forum for quite some time now since I couldnโ€™t remember my password ๐Ÿ˜‚ but did anyone else not get that little pop up saying that they ranked up to Bronze II ? I came in 3rd place btw.ย 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I placed 7th & typical me I pick the box with energy...why?! lol. Those k stars or dress would've been nice lol
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Super fast styling of TS items. Still don't like them, the only thing that I'll use will be hair. Separately they look better.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    This has never happened to me before but I tied for 1st place with another doll I was neck to neck with throughout the event! My scores weren't the best either, mostly low 40s. I'm glad I finally own a tiaraย ๐Ÿ˜Š
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I like the items betterย separately

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    came in first place! i donโ€™t think iโ€™ll use the ts hair or dress often but iโ€™m glad i won first, itโ€™s been a while since i have.ย 

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Oops...ย I beat two TB with my free tickets ๐Ÿคจ

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Came in 1st without submitting tickets! There were no TBs in my group, I guess people cared about the prizes as little as I did lol. The girl in 2nd place was 1st nearly all throughout the event scored 700 while I scored 701, I really wish we could have tied. I am really nervous to be in the higher style level ๐Ÿ˜…
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey ๐ŸŒธ
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up ๐ŸŒŸ
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended 4th with 586 points, Iโ€™m happy I got the earnables and the tiara and Iโ€™m so glad this sys is over because I didnโ€™t enjoyed it at allย 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 โ™ฅ๏ธ