🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

1353637383941Next

Comments

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Lol im kinda pissed at myself for forgetting to submit my 14th ticket... I could've ended up 2nd place if I did... but 3rd place is better than nothing!
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    First place!! I’m sooooo happy!

personally love thee hair... is probably one of my new favourites!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    So I came fourth after three TBs.. that's not much a problem since I was not a fan of the TS prizes but I was moved in Level Bronze II. From what I am seeing all the people achieving the top 5 are moved on Bronze II.. so that means I am not actually and finally avoiding TBs, but I am cursed to be in their group every time even if I want to submit only free tickets. So I am cursed not to achieve the first place with my free tickets ever again. Not to mention TB boxes, which I will not open ever again either. This game is really rewarding his players.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Came 1st this week which is honestly shocking because I thought there will be a TB who will snatch 1st place in the last minutes of the SYS, but it didn’t happen!

I love the earnable purse, it represents the 80s so well! The dress is very nice too, love this colour 💙🖤

Here’s my doll living her dream of being prom Queen! I’m not a big fan of the hair because it’s not really my style, but the rest is great! The dress is so well done, I love the puffy shoulders 👸🏻👑
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Submitted my last ticket and went to sleep while I was second. Apparently, new TBs appeared while I was asleep and were competing. So I came 4. The hair isn’t a big deal and short dresses never score well. So I’m happy with the outcome 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’ve used the earnable dress with my look 14 and scored 43. Did very well this SYS with 743 points 😊

The tiara is placed very weird, so I was too lazy to take a picture of it 😅🤷‍♀️
    Edit : but I like the earnable dress ! 🥰

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I have to say I don’t know how to express my frustration about this SYS. Mainly in my TS group everyone is struggling with votes with only the top 2 getting the last earnable. I did get 4th and got the crown. 
    Fingers crossed for a better SYS this week. But I did get 2 diamonds after watching a video for double rewards. Woop woop. 

IOS Player 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing the idea of Glu rewarding 3rd 4th and 5th place players with an accessory is not fair. I had a ticket buyer in my group. He / she had 1133 votes! I bought a pack of 12 tickets submitted 5 and ended in 3rd place. I got a Tiara and I paid 9.99€ in real life! This is not fair at all. Well, you also lost a ticket buyer. Never again! Bravo glu
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited November 2020

Man my votes sucked this SYS (only 40s) but somehow I managed to score 580 and finished as 1st. 😅
    Not crazy about prizes but it was nice to won without any TB. 💖
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Cool with just tiara, but can already feel the hurt when really fancy gowns are only for 1st and 2nd place. Hoping at higher levels top 5 can get outfit

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I just now saw that this doll is wearing tiara from TS prizes. How is that possible 😳 I thought maybe a glitch and closed app but it’s still there.
    @KalindaKing

iOS player 

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i was kinda okay with sh*tt* bronze boxes as tb sys earnable, mostly because my main goal were silver boxes. but now i just furious. you stress so much in an event that supposed to be fun. and in the end it doesn't even matter you got a box that is slightly lmao better than a daily box :)  they didn't even update them. this skirt haunting me from the tb sys trials in summer and i have quite a lot earnables that i've missed during previous sys. 
    i wish there was an option to exchange this unopened box on a diamond or rare dyes (more than 5)

so sorry for any grammar mistakes.i'm just ughhhh my brain hurts and i can't express my feelings proprely on another language.

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I seriously can’t get over the placement of the tiara, but at least I got 2 items ✌🏻 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    This was one of my best sys ever and I won first place with 733 points, too bad I don't like any of the prizes 😅
    I'm really scared I'll be in a group full of ticket buyers in the london sys 

Android
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I was fully expecting to do terribly this sys but i ended up doing pretty well 😊 I had a big enough lead throughout and stayed in 1st since the beginning. Such a chill sys but now I’m dreading the next one though 😟 Here’s my lowest, highest and two favourites

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I am glad the first place went to someone else because I literally hated the hair and would never use it on my doll. Some of y'all look very good in it but it's horrible on my doll lol
    I wanted the second place and got exactly what I wanted. Only thing I am bitter about is, the 1st place doll submitted triple threat in the beginning and she appearantly didn't get good votes. I was rooting for another doll to pass me but oh well 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    This dress reminds me how the ice skater dress and with all the earnables I look like I belong in the show “toddlers and tiaras” 😂
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Came 6th and got these shoes in my box which I'm really happy about, I prefer them to all the SYS items. Didn't get a pop up to say my style level had increased though. 
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

came in 3rd! ✨ it was a very chill group 🤗🥰
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ended up in 6th. My final two looks didn’t do well think my Jem inspired look went over people’s head. I didn’t get the pop up saying about going up to bronze 2. My box wasn’t great but at least it’s one of the rarer dyes I guess.

I play on iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I ended up in 2nd place. I honestly don't know how. I was doing very poor until I found a dress/hair combo that worked and then I started getting high 40's and 50's. I ended up in first for a bit but then she submitted more tickets. Which is okay, I honestly didn't think I'd end up with any prize let alone what I got. 

I still don't really understand the ranking system so I'm hoping the SYS will help it make more sense. I'm hoping I didn't get screwed by reaching Bronze II
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    lologslay said:
    If you make top 15 you'll be leveling up bronze ll🥈

No wonder it frightens free players, y'all will be group with 10x massive TB's this update. I hope they bring back the old TS groups. The Triple Threats will not be worth the 3 tickets (only💎) once we all are in Gold Level. Smh I can already predict the blood bath, I won't chase having no chance! I'm kissing goodbye the chill groups.✌🏼😒

**Edit inserted a picture 
    I came 3rd but didn’t get this did anyone else not? Will I still level up?
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I can't believe♥♥♥ I don't care about the hair, but I loved the dress and the crown
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Won first place on my side game. I don't think I'll use this hair very often, or the dress actually. Here are my lowest, highest, and fave. I used this hair and another a lot lol. I ended buying the NYE dress this weekend.

Oh hey @BooskiBabii , we were in the same TS group! I go by the name Zoey in the game. I had a thought that it might be you but I didn't have much time to check the forum. Your looks were beautiful! <3