🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @didiana you're doll looks gorgeous in each and every style 😍
    I'm totally in love with her ♥️🌹
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    didiana said:
    Some of my top picks from my wardrobe.
    Is on theme? Yay or nay?
    I love your looks! The last one looks very chic and warm ❤️ I also love the hair, I hope it's available for diamonds 
    Okay y'all one more question 😅

Is there a thread for when you know what you're looking for, but for the life of you can't find the reference pic because the item is old/the pics are broken? 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @thesweetone not sure if there’s a thread for it but maybe if you try to explain it to us we could try to help?
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    @thesweetone not sure if there’s a thread for it but maybe if you try to explain it to us we could try to help?

It's very kind of you! ❤️

So, I remember skimming through one of the old Kimiversary/Black Friday threads where people posted what they'd like to see added to the sale. 
    There was a WWIB/Fashion week (I'm thinking Who wore it best, actually) hairstyle. It was a retro head scarf, I'm thinking either white or white with black polka dots. I'll attach the reference pics! (these aren't the exact same) 

I never see it in the VB so I figured it's an unpopular/rare item and hard to find. The London streetstyle is the only casual theme we're having in November so I wanted to try my luck getting it, but it's almost impossible without a reference pic. 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    OMG, this is so off topic but I need to let it out... I had this horrible dream that I had lost all my progress and was back in level 7 😭 I lost all the items from my kloset including facial features do my doll looked so different and I wanted to cry! 😩
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kylie27kylie27 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I have 0 ideas. Dolls, what do you think about these?

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    dpeters said:
    OMG, this is so off topic but I need to let it out... I had this horrible dream that I had lost all my progress and was back in level 7 😭 I lost all the items from my kloset including facial features do my doll looked so different and I wanted to cry! 😩

I had a dream that I was 2nd behind a TB (only like 40 pts ahead) and recognized them as a forum doll so was like "should I take 1st place because she's going to complain about me" lol... 
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

I mean the Queen does show off her stylish togs  on the streets right. 😆 
    That is GORGEOUS ✌❤🥺
    Android Player KKH

@thesweetone could it be this one? I found it on Instagram after some scrolling 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:

I had a dream that I was 2nd behind a TB (only like 40 pts ahead) and recognized them as a forum doll so was like "should I take 1st place because she's going to complain about me" lol... 

Lol that's a stressful dream! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere

@thesweetone could it be this one? I found it on Instagram after some scrolling 

Omg, this is the one! Thank you so much, you're the best ❤️❤️ I just hope that it's available for purchase 
    @thesweetone you’re welcome, glad I could help! 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Omg i love this theme and i'm so sad that i have chances of not participating 😭😭😭 i love ALL of your outfits i hope you slay this theme 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Francescahill @StevieCurry Love your looks! So pretty! 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

Just trying out some more outfits. Are they on theme?🤔
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I like casual SYS but it's also where I score very poorly, I just hope I can get to the last earnable since that I don't like the TS prizes. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I finished 4th last SYS and I’m still in Bronze I, is that a glitch @KalindaKing
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    So I came 6th last SYS and just submit my first look for this to find out I'm still in Bronze 1, not Bronze 2 🙃
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    same here! I came in 2nd this weekend and am still in Bronze I
  • bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I finished 7th on yesterday’s SYS, and I’m still Bronze 1, shouldn’t I be Bronze 2??

• iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I Guess style levels are different between weekend SYS and weekday SYS.. I reached bronze II in 80's prom but now I'm still in bronze I... Waiting @KalindaKing for answers
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.