🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Will the issue about bronze 2 girls having to deal with bronze 1 league be solved?  @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    girl are u serious already 🤪🥴 also still in bronze I even when i finished third..

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I need your help w my second look please, just scored 36 on my 1st look 

agree for use butterfly aura
    like for no aura

i also have gold confetti, music notes, and cold breath but idk if those suit the theme
    I communicate in memes
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

ouch lol, wanted to test the waters a little bit i don’t feel like swimming anymore 😳
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

Everyone has pointed it out already but I’m also Bronze I despite being first yersterday, on that note... is the only difference 1 k-star?
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Amy136602 said:

Pretty sure I found @AmyMimi and @mikaylachimo beautiful outfits ladies! 
    @Amy136602 Yeah that’s me, thanks ! 😊 sadly it didn’t do as well as I thought it would lol

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I was supposed to move to Bronze II according to the last ranking results but I'm still at Bronze I. By chance, has anyone contacted support for this yet to see what the problem might be? 
    🌸✨🌼
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Love street style SYSes but I'm always doing poorly 😅 Well let's hope it gets better 

I'm so sorry for those who are still in Bronze I when they should be in Bronze II... I'm playing on Android and I'm in Bronze II but I HATE this system... So now I have to stay in top 10 to level up or I'm losing my level... 😤

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I’m currently 3rd behind 2 ticket buyers, and if I was in Bronze II like I should be, I would have a chance at getting the umbrella if I stayed in 3rd.
    @KalindaKing I’m really hoping people will be moved up as it is only fair. Many people will be missing out on prizes if it is not fixed 🤡😭

Platform: iOS
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Hi, dolls! I’m new here and I actually just found out about the forum! I just wanna say hi to everybody and talk about my TS group. I have never been in a group with a massive ticket buyer and I’m pretty shocked she’s already over 700 points. This is kinda sad because the other dolls don’t have any chance to get first place at all. 😭 Anyway, that’s how things work at this game. And I’m still in Bronze I level even though I came first on SYS yesterday and I don’t have a clue what’s going on right now. 😭 
    Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

oh well

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @lulula I'm in the same situation, 3rd behind two TB and should be in bronze 2 where I'd get the umbrella. I try not to complain too much about this game but I'm actually really annoyed over this. I've got no motivation at all to even try. 
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

first two looks .. also having the same problem of not leveling up to bronze II
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh boy. Somehow still 1st with these scores. And only top 10 rank up. I'm scurredd 

• laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    This game should have a report option so I can report some tickets buyers honestly.
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hey glu?
    Anyone can fix the issue with bronze levels?
    I've been in first 5 and I don't know why I play if I don't go up in level. This is frustrating. And is unfair that some of us are having the problem
    Android Player KKH
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Can’t wait to never hear another word about people not being leveled up or offered any compensation by Glu.🙃🙃🙃
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I’m only really interested in the earnables in this SYS and this past weekend! I’m just going to be aiming for the earnables and not stress about trendsetters and whether I level up or not! Just want to enjoy putting looks together 😊
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @KalindaKing I know you are already aware of the problem with dolls not leveling up, but I have another question: do we have a chance that it'll get fixed during this SYS and not postponed to another event? 

Could you please ask the team about how it'll look when they figure out the decision. Thank you ❤️
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    lulula said:

I don’t like how it’s style level up OR style level down. You can’t stick in the same style level? 
    Oof I agree, if they really wanted to demote people, they couldve had 21st - 30th move down Style Level, but keep 11th - 20th in the same. 
    Mine is different (see post) where 11-15 stay same. @KalindaKing
    Also 2nd and 3rd get same number of kstars?

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @KalindaKing I know you are already aware of the problem with dolls not leveling up, but I have another question: do we have a chance that it'll get fixed during this SYS and not postponed to another event? 

Could you please ask the team about how it'll look when they figure out the decision. Thank you ❤️
    I’m guessing it’s highly unlikely it’ll be fixed this SYS. They’d probably have to make all new TS groups and it would be a mess!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.