šŸ—³ļøšŸ” SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    We got placed in a different group and our previous scores donā€™t count :(

Seriously? I scored really well!! Wonder if those items will now be locked for me. Also if our scores don't count, why not gift us TWO tickets for the two free looks we lost instead of one?
    Iā€™m in a new group and weā€™re all at 0 points so thatā€™s why I assume they will not count but maybe Iā€™m wrong Iā€™ll see when the scores for the third outfit start showing up.Ā 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I was supposed to move to Bronze II according to the last ranking results but after Kalinda's phone call I got removed from TS (like it didn't show up to me).
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Katya said:
    I was supposed to move to Bronze II according to the last ranking results but after Kalinda's phone call I got removed from TS (like it didn't show up to me).
    It will re-appear once you submit a new look.
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    So the items we used for our 1st two looks are locked, and the scores don't count anymore :( That sucks.
    Exactly, it baffles me how they always have a way of making things worse. Please fix this @KalindaKing
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I got put into bronze II straight off the cuff, although Iā€™ve only submitted my first two looks within the past hour or so, so itā€™s possible all was fixed before I started.
    Iā€™m in 1st place rn, but I imagine the scores will be really up and down (as they are with all casual SYSs) but I do enjoy doing non-gown themes so much more šŸ„°

Iā€™m on IOS, please add me on my new FacebookĀ https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    We can save this ticket for future events, right @KalindaKing? ā¤ļø
    If that's the case, I shouldn't have submitted my ticket right away ugh I hate myself!

Oh come on, no need to, it's just a game ā¤ļø
    Plus with the way things are going right now it's probably not the last time Glu messes up and will have to apologize lol

Seriously, Glu. You tested previous version for months and for what? To gather how much money dolls are willing to pay and then leave us with this mess.Ā 

On a different note, I submitted my look #2 and then got put in the new group. I hope these scores will count šŸ„ŗ
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    sooo glu canā€™t recover our previous scores? at all? itā€™s disappointing cause Iā€™ve used my favourite looks first and now those items are locked...? I donā€™t get why they just didnā€™t give us 2 tickets as well- why only one? this sys is gonna be a mess ā˜ ļø
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆdaily IOS playeršŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
    šŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forumšŸŒˆ

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @RachelLiebe oh wow where is that bag from your first look from? it's cute!
    uh hi
    also if everyone could just like read some comments they would see that you get your points after you submit the next lookĀ  :*
    uh hi
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    What do people consider to be street style...? These scores are criminal.Ā 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    what? if our scores won't carry over then we should have gotten 2 free tickets
    Android Player - šŸ‡§šŸ‡·Ā |Ā english isn't my first language
    simoon said:
    also if everyone could just like read some comments they would see that you get your points after you submit the next lookĀ  :*
    The first 2 tickets I submitted before dont count, so in the end I'llĀ  still end up losing a ticket
    edited November 2020
    I was holding on till christmas but at this rate I'll rage quit before the end of this month lolšŸ˜‚
    Can we at least get TWO tickets and our items unlocked?... This is unfair.Ā 
    IAS said:
    simoon said:
    The first 2 tickets I submitted before dont count, so in the end I'llĀ  still end up losing a ticket
    when i submitted my next look, my points were back.
    uh hi
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    simoon said:
    IAS said:
    simoon said:
    when i submitted my next look, my points were back.
    On the TS board? Other people have posted theirs showing 0 points
    iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Mine didn't transfer over @KalindaKing It shows everyone's score as zero.
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
    You should be able to keep your score from your previously submitted looks in this event.
    What about the TS score? Its showing 0
    edited November 2020
    @KalindaKing theres a glitch in this hair.Ā 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Can I keep my extra ticket safe for the next SYS then? @KalindaKing
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 šŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++Ā āœØ
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹
    edited November 2020

@AliBryant this is how my TS looks
    uh hi
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

@KalindaKing this is how my scores are displaying. I have none in my group but have some towards the earnables?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.