Options

🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    gicela said:
    are you all using the extra ticket this SYS?😅 I’m sitting in 11th place because it looks like everyone is using theirs... ah ha ha 
    I submitted it but wish I hadn't lmao I totally forgot that we could save it for future SYS.

Stefani_H said:

Maybe I overaccesorized the first look but I thought it was cute... At least second one did better. 
    omg I love the hair from your second look!!!! where is it from/is it available for diamonds? I remember a similar hair from st patrick’s day but I swear it was slightly different and has a tiny separated front piece
    Thank you doll! The hair is from a VIP Event from this year. I don't think it's available for diamonds yet.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    HarperkkhHarperkkh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited November 2020
    My placement is totally messed up now which is lower than it was before. This new sys set up is just weird, we deserve better 😐😑😕😒 plus I'm still disappointed about the top 5 not getting more prizes make it make sense plz.
  • Options
    lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I hate it when the compensate us with extra tickets because it blows the whole event up lmao

@gicela I'm waiting to submit my 3rd actual ticket to be placed in a TS group as I'm not in one yet. I wanna stay in Top 10 because of Style Level, so as long as I stay above 10th place I don't think i'll be using mine. I don't love the prizes that much to use an extra ticket
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    first 3 looks! im currently in 4th, hoping to do better xx

• Options
    gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @lulula I think I’m also going to wait and see how it all evolves.. although right now it’s not looking so hot haha
  • Options
    volbeatsvolbeats Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    hey guys! i’m new here and i feel kinda stupid bc i used to feel so excited about my looks getting 40 votes... now i’m learning that’s considered a flop 😩 does anyone have tips?? i’m struggling this time because i don’t have many options for clothes. where do you guys get the coats and cute skirts? would it be worth it to spend actual money and get more k stars for clothes/hair?? 
  • Options

I checked and it's actually from December 2019! Should be available next month then 😊 @ashleymedds

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Were we all meant to get a free ticket? Because I didn't ☹
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Is anyone else annoyed that the top 5 will no longer have a chance to earn TB SYS? There are a lot of items that I wanted to get from before I started playing and the only way I can get them now is if I get low scores, which will cause my level to drop? Why not give a TB for top 5 instead of energy? 
    Yesssss

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    beba13 said:

amuyres said:
    I agree I’m following protocol, lived in London so I know their fashion. People are submitting gowns and winning I mean really?

And i’m at 6th place while some players that submitted gowns (the astrology one) are in top 3...such a disappointment but not a surprise. 
    This is making me think if this event is even worth it now... i have never done so bad in casual sys(which were always a favorite of mine) till this one and i HATE it. Wont even start with TB’s...

• Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

This doll in my TS group is stunning 
  • Options
    thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Everyone submitted the extra ticket in my group (i was already in bronze ll) & now i’m in 11th. Yikes.
  • Options
    m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

I checked and it's actually from December 2019! Should be available next month then 😊 @ashleymedds
    do you think it will be available while bf is still going on? that'd be an easy way to get such gorgeous hair (so I'd save my bf shopping for when it's available)
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • Options
    naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    So, I'm in other TS group AND my points is currently 0. What the heck?

• Options
    ana_fabana_fab Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    amuyres said:
    beba13 said:

amuyres said:
    I agree I’m following protocol, lived in London so I know their fashion. People are submitting gowns and winning I mean really?

And i’m at 6th place while some players that submitted gowns (the astrology one) are in top 3...such a disappointment but not a surprise. 
    This is making me think if this event is even worth it now... i have never done so bad in casual sys(which were always a favorite of mine) till this one and i HATE it. Wont even start with TB’s...

Omg that doesn’t even make sense your looks are gorgeous!!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    Were we all meant to get a free ticket? Because I didn't ☹
    Try changing locations to see if Kalinda calls
    iOS
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So everyone is submitting the extra ticket 😒 I guess I'll see how things go before I decide what to do
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    1/2 planning my looks. Appreciate any feedback 
    Which one should I go for?
    1- agree 
    2 - like 
    3 - awesome 
    4 - lol
    I know I’m like 15 pages too late, but where is that first hair from?! I felt like I owned it, but apparently not. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s perfect for this theme! 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    volbeats said:
    hey guys! i’m new here and i feel kinda stupid bc i used to feel so excited about my looks getting 40 votes... now i’m learning that’s considered a flop 😩 does anyone have tips?? i’m struggling this time because i don’t have many options for clothes. where do you guys get the coats and cute skirts? would it be worth it to spend actual money and get more k stars for clothes/hair?? 
    Welcome to the forum!

Personally, I don't spend money on the game but that is up to each person. I make sure to complete every event to get the new items and try to place in sys to get whatever it may be...well, before they changed it to this nonsense. Saving until Black Friday is something I definitely recommend that way you can give your doll a makeover and buy new items for her. Handhelds and auras boost scores, so try to use those when you can. I've only been playing since April or May, so there are a lot of dolls on here who can give you better advice. Also, remember if you buy anything in your game your free kstar videos will go from 20 per day down to 10 per day. That's why I don't spend lol. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options
    Everyone submitted the extra ticket in my group (i was already in bronze ll) & now i’m in 11th. Yikes.
    Same in mine too, but I'm in 15th 😂😂😔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options

Do y'all know where these two hairstyles are from? Are they available to buy?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even if I missed out on being a tester, I would have preferred that Glu test this new system first. Now I'm paranoid I'm going to miss out on the whole month since I'm now positive this is why 2 of the platforms haven't gotten the update. Right before BF sales too so I miss out on the Kstars I earn and the ones I get through voting. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

I don’t know about the second one but the first was from the gift box of a vip event this year and you can’t buy it 
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @BooskiBabii
    The second hair is from the wild and free kollection ^
  • Options
    m1lk_jpg said:
    Stefani_H said:

do you think it will be available while bf is still going on? that'd be an easy way to get such gorgeous hair (so I'd save my bf shopping for when it's available)
    I don't think this hair will be available for BF but I might be wrong.

You can get it with diamonds tho but you'll have to wait until the end of next month doll.

• Options

The first box is from a GB from months ago, it'll be available next year. 
    The second one is from a Kollection!

• Options
    autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    So we were just gifted a ticket and my 3rd free ticket will appear in a little over 1 hour. Then since I'll have 2 tickets stacked, will the timer stop or will it continue till I get my 4th free ticket? I hope this doesn't sound too confusing lol. It's late here and I need to go to sleep and if the timer stops, I'll probably lose a free ticket :/
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited November 2020
    so it took an hour for me to catch up on this thread and tbh i didn’t even notice the problem before coming on here lol. since it’s fixed now i wanted to share my ts board where apparently 11-18 stays in the same level?? is it different for everyone?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.