🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    Hey all ☺️ I unfortunately decided to quit the game. It is extremely expensive and there is no joy in playing it when it is this expensive. I will miss the forum and the game as it did make me happy for a long time, but I think this is a good point to be quitting. I wish you all the best ❤️
    Aww I will miss you 😭 But you gotta do what's right for you ❤️ @ClaraKKH goodbye doll ❤️❤️❤️

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    The earnables. 😍 Maybe you guys can replace the energy in trendsetters with a silver TB box for weekday SYS. 👀 
    That's a great suggestion! I was thinking about replacing energy with 💎diamonds💎!
    (I know I'm asking for a lot but hey a doll can dream right?! 😂)

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @ana_fab they are honestly my dream eyes, I barely ever change them because I love them so much haha 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    Not sure if Gabbie is on the forum, but if you are I’m loving your outfits so far 😊
    Yes it’s me!!! Thank you so much 💖 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    skevans said:
    1/2 planning my looks. Appreciate any feedback 
    Which one should I go for?
    1- agree 
    2 - like 
    3 - awesome 
    4 - lol
    I know I’m like 15 pages too late, but where is that first hair from?! I felt like I owned it, but apparently not. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s perfect for this theme! 
    It’s from this kollection 

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    kayayem said:
    What is so awful about my looks that they “deserve” these terrible scores?

I’m in the exact same place as you are @kayayem except obviously my looks aren’t as awesome as yours!! 
    I really don’t know what’s wrong with the voters tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Ps: Can I ask which eyes is your doll using in your first look?
    @SophiaTaylorKKH Thank you so much doll, sweet of you to say! I am so sorry but I don’t know what event or box these eyes are from, got them so long ago.

And thank you so much @beabeabea and @thatgalbia for your kind words! They really picked me up! Best of luck to you on this SYS! 

• HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    I have been saving all of simon’s tickets for when I REALLY need them. And I just used the free ticket kalinda gave us by mistake because I saw “4 tickets” and was used to only have 3 extra 😭😭😭😭😭 I realised what I’ve done just after I hit “submit” 😭😭😭😭
    Tickets from Simon?? Wait, when?!
    I received the one from Kalinda but never one from Simon... Did I miss something 😟

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I wasn’t expecting that 51 since that was “oh f* it” kind of moment lol but I’ll take it. I think everyone in my group used that extra ticket so I’m in 6th place. I don’t want to use mine but I’ll see how it goes. 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I'm currently 24th because my first 2 looks scored in the 30s and I haven't used my free ticket. Woohoo 🙃
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    i dont know if it’s a coincidence or not (or a way to make us feel pressured to buy extra tickets) but before this new sys system I would confidently score in the 40’s-50’s and always get the last earnable, but now I can’t even score higher than a 40 and I’m struggling to even make top 5
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I have submitted two looks cause I have no clue on what to submit. I go check the group and I'm number 20 thanks to everyone submitting the extra ticket (which I'm saving)... 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    How ironic is it that I’m from London but I’m failing hard on a London street style sys lol 🙃

lol same I was literally born in London and my looks are flopping

Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Seems like everyone submitted the extra ticket which kinda sucks for the ones saving it
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I want this outfit!!!! I loved this abs, its so cool! Where is it from?  

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I was hoping my scores would make up for that extra ticket everyone is using but so far my looks have been a flop😫
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @naeusts it was a TS item 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    naeusts said:
    I want this outfit!!!! I loved this abs, its so cool! Where is it from?  

It was a trendsetters item from January 2020
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2020

I really love this look, also is this a forum doll?
    Clearly the iconic @mikaylachimo
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     pristineperson said:

@jhabs was right (also ily 😂❤️), that’s me! This look got me a 50! Thank you so much @pristineperson ☺️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh

Now this is how besties talk lmao
     pristineperson said:

@jhabs was right (also ily 😂❤️), that’s me! This look got me a 50! Thank you so much @pristineperson ☺️
    This just makes me happy, I voted for you as well and it got popular pick, I figured it was you I just didn’t wanna guess and be wrong, I’ve been seeing lots of familiar dolls that look somewhat like yours.
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Clearly I don’t understand London Street Style. I have looked at pics and clearly Im recreating LSS but the voters are being harsh. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    wow im surprised to see this look got 51 votes, i literally put it together right before i went to work 

that’s for amateurs
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    jfletccch said:
    Not sure if Gabbie is on the forum, but if you are I’m loving your outfits so far 😊
    Yes it’s me!!! Thank you so much 💖 
    You’re welcome!! 💕 I was right under you at 15th place when i took that screenshot my doll’s name is Sandra. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Do the brown tights dye well? (especially black)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.