🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing will Facebook and Amazon get the update today?? Or will we miss yet another SYS?? :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    dotti_h said:
    Okay Glu let’s borrow a couple of positive changes too from other games after this sys shtshow you did 🤡
    Lucky wheel with diamonds and K-stars and tickets
    7 days welcome gift???

Yess, great 💡 ideas
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing any news about the update for amazon and facebook?Pleaseee 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I agree that we need the update today. Now I don't get the SYS plus I don't have the weekday TB event either so there's nothing to do in the game. The last time I remember getting an update late, I finally got it over the weekend. This time that didn't happen and I'm still waiting. 
    Platform: Android

edited November 2020
    Separate issue: Was there a time limit for getting through the gigs for Simon's daughter? I did the gig in Florence last night and then it didn't go further and I never met the daughter.

• babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Can we have a sub sections in the accessories? @KalindaKing it's all a big mess in there
    @KalindaKing any news on the update coming to Facebook and Amazon?? :/
    I was already thinking of getting an android tablet I could switch the game too, and after this week I definitely want to. Not even getting my hopes up I'll be able to do the London SYS at all and since BF is weeks away I'm not happy about having less chances for get Kstars.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas are Facebook and Amazon gonna loose yet another SYS?? We alredy lost the 80's prom SYS and now we cant play the London Street Style SYS nor the Weekday professional event... Can we have an awnser please?? :/
    I have the feeling the new SYS system (that people aren't even happy with) is the reason we're waiting so long. I didn't have to wait this long the last time an update was late.

• erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Is SYS multiplatform? Are we playing against players of different or same device types? 

If it is device specific, I’m sure they still have the code for the old method of SYS. Let Amazon and Facebook play the preupdate version of SYS with the current theme and prizes that Android and iOS have. Keep that in place until the new version passes quality control or whatever the issue is. 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
    If Glu was going to come out with a new system that delays updates for 2 of the platforms, they should have waited after BF sales and the holiday update. But also no one asked for the new system.

Yeez we're really missing two SYS....
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

@KalindaKing any news when Facebook and Amazon will be getting the update?? 😔😔😔
    @KalindaKing could you please say something about the update for amazon and facebook?

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Amazon should be live later today and I'm not sure about Facebook yet.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Wow... Facebook being last... Again... What a suprise

Hope Facebook gets it soon because both platforms have been waiting and waiting and it's not fun.

Oh surprise surprise we Facebook have to wait AGAIN 😔😔😔
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    completely off topic, don't know where else to put this lol I'm tired of losing fans bc I don't go on dates with my husband, specially when I'm so close to doing a comeback

will I miss anything important if I dump his a*s? I'm tired of those tweets 😂 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    completely off topic, don't know where else to put this lol I'm tired of losing fans bc I don't go on dates with my husband, specially when I'm so close to doing a comeback

dump him. he’s useless anyways it’s not like you’ll miss anything 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    daniekkh said:

dump him. he’s useless anyways it’s not like you’ll miss anything 
    Yeah most of us use our husbands and boyfriends for dating events anyways😂
    RedVelvet said:
    can we please get some black friday spoilers? 🥺 my country is in shambles right now and i could use some good news lol
    girl sameee, I feel like my country's falling to pieces with what just happened 😂 spoilers please 
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Has anyone on Amazon successfully updated yet? I’m not seeing an update available yet. 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    RedVelvet said:
    can we please get some black friday spoilers? 🥺 my country is in shambles right now and i could use some good news lol
    girl sameee, I feel like my country's falling to pieces with what just happened 😂 spoilers please 
    are you from latin america? i feel like this could apply to any latin american country lmaooo but yeah i’m nervous ab what happened today
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
    RedVelvet said:
    daniekkh said:
    RedVelvet said:
    are you from latin america? i feel like this could apply to any latin american country lmaooo but yeah i’m nervous ab what happened today
    yes I'm from Peru 🥴 but yeah latin america is always so messy lol