🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    @SunflowerBabe It’s not only about liking for outfit, we are in the same TS group, but it’s okay if you didn’t notice me I’m at 13 now lol 😂
    Can’t break 40, what am I doing wrong 😭
    @anilynbright OMG I'm so sorry! I've been slacking on checking TS today cause I've been so busy with homework 😅 You're looks are amazing though! I love that purpley/plum hair colour on your doll 😍 I don't know what's up with voters for this SYS. Especially don't get all the dolls submitting gowns. I've seen 11 in a row now
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited November 2020
    my style level is going back down to bronze one. I should have just skipped the weekday sys to keep my rank since I don't have the time to tend to the game all week long (especially now that we don't get TB boxes and have to try harder to get TS items ) not very happy with this change but I hope it will get better with time
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @SunflowerBabe Thanks babe ❤️ I can’t even vote, my game is supeeeer slow, VB is opening after 5 minutes 😅
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    @SunflowerBabe Thanks babe ❤️ I can’t even vote, my game is supeeeer slow, VB is opening after 5 minutes 😅
    @anilynbright That was happening to me at the start. Fingers crossed that changes and also that your looks get the votes they deserve ❤️
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    The new ranking system makes no sense to me, how many people are we going up against because I’m at 17th place right now 😭
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited November 2020
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Libby said:
    I think I’ll like the weekday SYS more than the weekend SYS because it fits better with my time zone?
    Yes I totally agree! As people also from UK will know, the weekend event ends at 2am Monday morning. It's why its nigh on impossible to get 1st or 2nd place unless we were to break our sleeping pattern every weekend. But the weekday event starts at 3pm Monday and ends 3pm Thursday so it's perfect! We still have to fit it around our lives somehow but at least we have fairer shot than on weekend! Good luck to you this week! 
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ Thank you love! 💕 I think it’s actually a kloset item but I’m not 100% sure (i don’t really keep tabs on where the clothing is from tbh 😩) 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My looks 1-4:

In my new group I'm in 7th place as there are 3 ticketbuyers and 3 that used Kalinda's ticket.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    edited November 2020
    If I don’t use the ticket Kalinda gave us today,it will be carried over to the next SYS,yes?🤔
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    If I don’t use the ticket Kalinda gave us today,it will be carried over to the next SYS,yes?🤔
    yeah it will roll over 
    keep it!
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My first 4 looks

I haven’t used my free ticket yet, but a lot of dolls from my group have. I guess we’ll see 😊
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    My scored are back thank you @KalindaKing
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    My scores are just the worst for this sys🙄🙄
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Idk what to change? 😖
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Is it possible for a hacker to have unlimited tickets??? There is a chick in my group that's at 1,340 and it's still going! She hasn't changed outfits in hours...I'm really upset I can't do anything about this...

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep...how is this even possible for her to not change but her score keep going up?? She doesn't even dress on theme. 😟😠😿
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @lologslay
    - nop there is no such thing as unlimited tickets 😊
    - when people submit more than 1 outfit, only the last one shows up. So you see that outfit, but not the ones she submitted before that. 
    - tbh i don’t think it is that off theme, unless you mean other outfits but you just said she didn’t change?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited November 2020
    yezx said:
    @lologslay
    - nop there is no such thing as unlimited tickets 😊
    - when people submit more than 1 outfit, only the last one shows up. So you see that outfit, but not the ones she submitted before that. 
    - tbh i don’t think it is that off theme, unless you mean other outfits but you just said she didn’t change?
    @yezx  I hope my app isn't crashing then, I only seen her change outfits maybe twice in 5 hours..I have tried to snipe her since I didn't see her changing, but when I did her score went up a complete 500+ than it was an hour half ago... I even have screenshots of her score going from 700 to 1200 with like two outfits I seen, I kept refreshing it religiously because I had submitted looks myself but she was getting votes, while it took over an hour for mine to get voted.. Idk if the game is fixed / it's a computer I'm competing against but I'm so upset.. it's not worth chasing at this point since there is 2 rain coats in the kloset for 45kstars. I'm just saving for black friday, so to be buying outfits for this theme to get no where is pointless now.. I'm just shocked I haven't seen that girl change and I'm in a low group so I understand how others don't have many things to choose from, but man..this new system is whack
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Finally, Finally, Finally now low 30’s I’m really excited 😊 thanks for everyone’s inspirational looks!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Hi everyone can someone show me how my doll would look with the ombre lips and the glitter lips? 😊
    (I hope I'm not asking in the wrong thread)
    Thanks a lot 🥰

amuyres said:
    Finally, Finally, Finally now low 30’s I’m really excited 😊 thanks for everyone’s inspirational looks!
    Girlfriend, ya so pretty you're killing it doll! ❤️ @amuyres
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Glitter lips with your lip color @Spleen
    Plus two free closet colors:

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Look 1-5. 💕 Not doing too well this SYS event. I don’t really know what I’m doing. At this point, I won’t be able to reach the last earnable without submitting any extra looks but it’s okay I guess. Here are a few looks that you wouldn’t want to submit! 😆

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Thanks a lot @Victorian I love them 🥰

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.