🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Thank you!!
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @putana I voted for your first and third look! they all deserved better, I seriously don't get what's wrong with voters these days.
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

Scoring terribly but having fun styling looks, really proud of the last one and considering dying my doll’s hair brown

also @Jabberwooh thank you so much for your remini guide 💗
    I communicate in memes
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    @putana I voted for your first and third look! they all deserved better, I seriously don't get what's wrong with voters these days.
    Thank you!! 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Got the boots with my 5th look 💞

They're cute and are 100% recreation of Dr. Martens, hence the yellow tag 😍

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    So I always hate street style SYS because I can never understand what the voters want, but I clearly don’t know wtf London street style is because I’m doing worse than I ever done before. I’d almost be impressed at how poorly I was doing if I wasn’t so frustrated. I’ve seen dolls on here submit looks identical to ones I’ve submitted and get waaaay more votes and I’m just like what am I doing wrong???
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    fibixx said:
    omg my first 60!

Awesome look! So pretty!
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Can you change the color of these eyes? Can somebody show me if that’s the case. Thank you dolls 

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    From one SYS where I'm scoring terrible in to another SYS I'm scoring terrible in without even a single day as a breather between them. Honestly who the hell wants to do this every single day?

If the game wants be to stop playing they can just ban my account no need to slowly kill my spirit like this lol
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

So is there any way of getting a throwback TS box with this ranking system and with new items (goodbye quality, hello mass production) on weekdays? I actually liked those boxes without the usual energy/ kash and was looking forward to getting some stuff I missed!

Also, unpopular opinion I’m sure but who wants to play sys every day lmao. It was actually nice to have those throwbacks without any pressure/ crazy ticket buyers. Guess it wasn’t profitable enough for you, hah?

The new ranking system would’ve actually made a whole lot more sense without the groups! Rn I just don’t see the point with the difference between ranks literally being 1 kstar? What’s even the point?

Only if you rank 7-10 which is absolutely stupid. The SYS throwback boxes should also be included as a prize for the higher spots. I feel like Glu took the worst aspects of SYS/TS and somehow made them even worse. The ranks are completely pointless. Who tf cares about a 1-2 k-star difference
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    @Tessakkh yes you can change the color of eyeshadow 

iOS player 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    yezx said:
    Idk what to change? 😖
    I love your looks! Especially the middle one, it's 100% something I'd wear myself 😍
    Lately I see so many quality looks underscoring and it's sad. 

But I'm thinking, maybe voters want more fall vibes for this theme? If you want to experiment I think you can do a jacket/sweater + mini skirt + high knee boots/tights combo and see if it scores more. I hope voters will come to their senses 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    soundspretty said:
    Only if you rank 7-10 which is absolutely stupid. The SYS throwback boxes should also be included as a prize for the higher spots. I feel like Glu took the worst aspects of SYS/TS and somehow made them even worse. The ranks are completely pointless. Who tf cares about a 1-2 k-star difference
    Okay, that makes absolutely no sense, thought those were earnable TB boxes? but I guess that’s totally doable if one is willing to miss out on the new things and skip a ticket or two, which again makes absolutely no sense. How is me missing tickets making you money Glu? 😃 works for me personally because I don’t care about missing stuff at this point but it really is stupid. Just replace the energy with a trendsetter box, problem solved. If they keep it like this people ranking 7-10 could end up getting better rewards than 3rd to 5th place, seriously Glu, you didn’t think this through!

iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First five looks.

Was doing so much better in my previous group with @greeneyeddove437 it’s been so long since I’ve been in a group with a forum doll I was looking forward to seeing how we both got on. Your looks are beautiful by the way 😃
    I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.