🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Why cant we get an earnable bronze box + earnable items and a on ts a silver box + clothing items?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Definitely going back to Bronze 1! I did like the last earnable but unfortunately my highest look is 40 and I just got a 34! I haven't used my free ticket but I don't know if it's worth it at this point. I always struggle with casual SYSs even though I think they're more fun to style! Highest and lowest so far below - suggestions and advice welcome if anyone has pointers! I've been playing since this summer so most of my casual clothes are basic kloset.

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH pretty sure that this will happen.... but its so confusing why they put it to lower positions, its nice that now 6-10 gets something other than energy and kash but 1-5 should also get boxes idk
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    As i imagined it.

How I actually sent it.

These Sys are a challenge for me, because I really don't know how to dress my doll.
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Can ticket buyers atleast submit outfits that are on theme??? So I can say “oh that outfit is cute” instead of hating you🥰
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Yeah I have no clue what they wear in London. Or Paris or any city lol. I hate street style SYS
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    At this point I have switched from grungy street style, put together business street style, girly street style, and all of my looks have done poorly. And my group all seemed to use to Kalinda Ticket so I’m at 23rd... hopefully Bronze 1 isn’t too bad for the weekend because I am goin down for sure. 
    Platform : iOS 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Obsessed with this male doll. 😍
    OMG!!! That's my mom's doll!!! She's so happy you've spotted her! A big thanks for making her day hun 😍😍😍 This look got her 46 votes!
    This made me so happy!! 🥺 Your moms doll is killing it!
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

Help me, I don't know how to dress my doll  :'(
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    The rest of my mom's looks. Quite a rocky start 🤣 And @meritedkkh my mom told me to wish you a good day 😂❤️

Omgg. 😭 She deserves the world!! Her looks deserve sm more. Tell her I said thanks and that she should have a good day too.  ❤️
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @meritedkkh You're so sweet ❤️ Thank you so much on behalf of my mom!🥺❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    soundspretty said:
    Only if you rank 7-10 which is absolutely stupid. The SYS throwback boxes should also be included as a prize for the higher spots. I feel like Glu took the worst aspects of SYS/TS and somehow made them even worse. The ranks are completely pointless. Who tf cares about a 1-2 k-star difference
    Okay, that makes absolutely no sense, thought those were earnable TB boxes? but I guess that’s totally doable if one is willing to miss out on the new things and skip a ticket or two, which again makes absolutely no sense. How is me missing tickets making you money Glu? 😃 works for me personally because I don’t care about missing stuff at this point but it really is stupid. Just replace the energy with a trendsetter box, problem solved. If they keep it like this people ranking 7-10 could end up getting better rewards than 3rd to 5th place, seriously Glu, you didn’t think this through!

Ahh I think you're right. I forgot the throwbacks were silver. Now it sucks even more. 
    I just want the white hair 😩😩 
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    My looks are tanking, lol (I’ve only gotten one to hit 40) and I was feeling bad about it but I hop in here and y’all’s dolls are absolutely going off :,) I’m still really enjoying a casual sys, but hopefully next one evens out a little on what gets good scores because I’m seeing some wild fluctuation between pretty similar looking styling. 
  • ariskypariskyp Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    For the past week, while I get notifications that SYS has started, the SYS icon won’t appear where it appeared before and I can’t play. Have I missed anything? What can I do to get It Back?? 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    ariskyp said:
    For the past week, while I get notifications that SYS has started, the SYS icon won’t appear where it appeared before and I can’t play. Have I missed anything? What can I do to get It Back?? 

What platform are you using to play?
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Y'all....smh...I do not know wtf I'm doing! I woke up to find myself in 22nd place, with 2 looks to submit, but yeah 22nd! My highest is 42! I haven't done this bad since I first started. Are there any items that score well from the kloset? I don't wanna waste more than 50 stars. I'm drowning over here. At this rate, I won't get the last earnable...that's all I want.🥺😩😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    putana said:
    I’m scoring really bad but I just finished to make little mix
    I'm thinking in do spice girls now 
    Omggg, I’m a fan of this!! Wth is wrong with the voters??? Each one of your looks is amazing on its own!! Specially the third one, your doll looks so gorgeous 😍
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic  is this your doll? That would be our second time in TS together lol
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I just wanted to come here and say WOW! All of you are just sooo freackin AMAZING at styling your dolls!!! Everyone in here is a true FASHIONISTA!!! <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited November 2020

I was getting worried about this one doll in my TS group risking getting arrested for public intoxication, but then

I can’t lie this is kinda funny 😂 
    I’m pretty sure everyone is a street drinker here in the uk 😂

The we had a curfew of ten o’clock recently (pubs were still open) just kicked everyone out to drink on the streets 

the pictures were just crowds of people drinking in the streets

(I think most English people can tell you at least one story about cheap cider/vodka in a park at like fourteen...) 

*not sure why my text is in a grey box*
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SDC93 oh no that’s not me 🙂 my doll has pink hair and the glitter lips. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

lol i’m over this. i’m 9th in my trendsetters group, i just hope i can finish in top 10
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I finally can submit outfits but I don't think I'm even going to bother using the extra ticket everyone got. I still missed out on 4 anyway and I want to see what the earnables are for all that glitters and Out of this world. 
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.