🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited November 2020
    karinab said:
    karinab said:

Help me, I don't know how to dress my doll  :'(

I repeat, I still don't know what people want to vote for  :s
    I think they are pretty good! maybe you can add an handheld like a drink and an aura if you have.
    I see also that a scarf, a fur collar score well. 
    🥰
    @karinab
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I'm in 15th with a high 40s average & this just is not fun at all. Like Glu sucked all of the joy out of it
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I was actually scoring pretty well at the start but my last two looks have tanked. It really makes no sense how you can create similar looks and end up scoring 10 or more points difference between them. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Between the shockingly low scores, my emotional state today, and being aggravated, I am seriously thinking about scrapping this sys. The difference between level 1 and 2 isn't that great, so I just don't care about my scores anymore. If I can get above my highest score of 42, great. If not, oh well. I'm gonna focus on getting the event done and that's it. 

Glu—
    You're really screwing up with this new system. Dolls that are stunning are even scoring much lower than normal. Did you think we wouldn't notice? You. Suck. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    I'm a mess, needed to buy more items in the BF for these Sys.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2020
    On what look are we supposed to be? I feel like I’m missing a ticket since my timer stopped functioning last night..,
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I was feeling not great about my low 30’s scores until I came on here and checked the posts and saw that I’m not alone with significantly lower scores. Thanks for making me feel better everyone! 

While I miss my high scores, it also makes me feel like there are so many acceptable looks for this SYS that everyone is getting a more average score (whether that’s lower or higher) because there are few standout looks. It does make things interesting. 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    This is exactly what Glu wanted to achieve by changing weekday SYS... Before I would just be like “eh oh well, I’ll miss the last box”. Now i’m frantic because I have really bad FOMO and don’t want to miss out on the “jumper”. Thanks for sucking the fun out of SYS. 🤡 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    As I still didn’t start and don’t know in what level I am 😂 I will just show you some gorgeous dolls from VB

Ooooh, can any one say from what event/collection/fg the eyes on the third doll? I looove this doll and her features, looks a lot like mine, but I use eyes from Kimiversary☺️ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I already miss the TS boxes. I wasn't a tester for the weekday SYS & the limited amount of times I got to do it, I didn't get a chance to get some of the TS items I wanted.
    Platform: Android

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    My scores are not great but still, I'm really enjoying the theme! I wish we have more casual themes like this, I'm so bored of submitting the same dresses every SYS. Here are my 3-6 looks:

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I haven’t been on the forum on forever, but I have to vent! I don’t like this new weekday SYS.  I used to like it because we just got stuff we previously missed (or dye 😂) so I had no stress in finishing it.  Now, we get new prizes and my looks keep tanking so I’m stressed out again. I’m also in 19th place so close to going back to Bronze I 🙄

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Had stupidly and accidentally used my Kalinda ticket cause I got confused 🤦‍♀️😫wanted it for the out of this world sys but... oh well I guess. At least it helped me break 40 for the first time in this event 🙄

Can you tell I'm obsessed with the new hair 
    🥴
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    This just looks like GLU doesnt want us to get items from throwback sys boxes...they seam to ruin deliberately everything we like. I think they regretted that they actually gave us an option to get the items from sys’s that we missed or couldnt win because of excessive TB’s and that was a blow to their wallets. Also i’m now even doubting that the boxes that are left to get though this new system will actually get updated,ever (just like weekly TB boxes havent been updated since the beginning of the game). 🤔🤔🤔
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

My latest submission, I hope this one doesn’t flop as all the other ones have ☹️ Don’t understand what the voters actually prefer for this sys 🤷‍♀️ 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Please give us at least one box per week 🥺 I have a couple past SYS items that I need!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Looks 1-6

I’m currently 4th without using the Kalinda ticket.
    I’m really enjoying this SYS so far, even though I wish my scores were better. I love casual themes and seeing lots of different looks in the voting booth 😍
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @evilraccoon I bought the passport during this year’s Kimiversary with Kstars. I’d say wait until then to buy it. 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    love the shoes ! also i changed my look a little, i kept seeing people in the voting booth with these lips and i really liked them. 

hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Clair_Flair That eyes are from Beautiful Eden collection
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Loling at my chances at leveling up the next SYS. I'll be seeing you again bronze level 1.
    Platform: Android

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I feel like the silver throwback boxes will be in silver/gold levels... anyway I am 4th and my ts group is super unstable, I think i will skip some submissions as I prefer a throwback box than white boots, for k stars i already reached my goal for BF so it’s ok 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @benavi12 okay, thanks. Do you remember how much it was?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i remember we had similar situation, but there were no tbs in my group so i managed to stay in top5. at this point i’ll be happy to stay in top 10 🥴 i know it’s not that huge of a score, but i know it’s going to be hard this week😁

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.