🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @henriette I can’t find you 😩
    @evilraccoon  My name in the game is augusta. I’m way down in 10th place. Trying to get top 10 without using the Kalinda ticket but I’m struggling. 😭
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    henriette said:
    @henriette I can’t find you 😩
    @evilraccoon  My name in the game is augusta. I’m way down in 10th place. Trying to get top 10 without using the Kalinda ticket but I’m struggling. 😭
    I thought that was you, wasn’t sure because of the brown hair. I really like your last look, hopefully you can move up ⬆️ I’m struggling as well, even though I used the extra ticket. I missed out on 1 or 2 tickets 😩 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle depends. Will you ever change your skin tone? If not don't buy highlighter because it’s non existent with that pale tone. I change mine from time to time and highlighter works the best on medium - medium pale skin tones. Packing that yellow blush and highlighter together works wonders on medium to medium pale.

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @AmyMimi thanks for including me, girl 💓 we are stuntin’ in those boots. ✨😎
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @thesweetone oh didn’t even notice that, just saw it online as reference of past sale items. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle depends. Will you ever change your skin tone? If not don't buy highlighter because it’s non existent with that pale tone. I change mine from time to time and highlighter works the best on medium - medium pale skin tones. Packing that yellow blush and highlighter together works wonders on medium to medium pale.

I have been considering tanning her a bit, thank you very much for sharing this!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Wish it would’ve scored higher but it’s okay
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

to be honest i’m still confused about the theme i’m just submitting fall clothes now.
    also can you tell i really like that hair and headband combo
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I don't have hardly any casual looks that fit this theme. I'm struggling in the worst kind of way.  Out of these looks, what would y'all submit? I know they're crappy and not as great as most looks here, but it's what I came up with. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My skirt/tall boots combos scored high 30s, so I'm trying something different. I hate the last outfit, but I've seen it be the popular pick often. 
    1..agree
    2..like
    3...awesome 
    4...lol

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Looks 1-7 I submitted the extra ticket because everyone else in my group did and I’m competitive for no reason whatsoever lmao. 

I don’t have too many fall/winter clothes but I’m going to try that and hope my scores pick up. I just want the last earnable 😭
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I thought that was you, wasn’t sure because of the brown hair. I really like your last look, hopefully you can move up ⬆️ I’m struggling as well, even though I used the extra ticket. I missed out on 1 or 2 tickets 😩 
    That sucks you missed tickets. :( Good luck girl and please overtake the TB lol!
    @BooskiBabii your third look is adorable 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @BooskiBabii your third look is adorable 🖤
    Thank you love! It's a struggle on my end lol. I'll definitely buy casual items on BF.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @henriette thank you but I doubt I’ll overtake 😂 good luck to you, you’re right behind me now 😊
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    This whole sys has been a big flop for me, hope i can pull through with some better scores. 
    @BooskiBabii you’re welcome! 🖤
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Could of done better but this was my drunk interpretation 🥴😂
    Cameron Diaz needs redemption 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

Got the shoes which remind me of a pair of Doc Martens. The new SYS format is really crazy in the sense that a few points difference the between everyone on the top 15 and a bad score can literally send you from top 5 to the 20th spot. 

My looks. I am glad I am doing better than the prom SYS. 
    amuyres said:
    Your looks are amazing!!!😊
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Why am I optimistic with each look I submit? My highest is still a 40. I just wanted the last earnable, but I don't even think my Kalinda ticket could save me now 😭

Quickly lightened the top to try make it work lol I wish Charlie's angels had their own game 🥵
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.