🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited November 2020
    You guys, when I click "sign in" it doesn't do anything. Last time I signed in was like 6 hours ago and usually I remain signed in for a day or so.

Should I be worried?

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    First few votes with 50, I’m behind a bot with 2000 votes. I swear man 😒

At this point I’m just submitting pretty looks, I’m not even gonna try at this point. Lmfao. I give up🤭

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    We don’t have a TB in our group but I can say top 6 are strong players and they are submitting ace looks. I never had such experience in SYS. 
    Would you vote for this look?

Agree Yes
    Like No
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    @ashleyy between 2 & 3 are on point girl! Do both! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @lologslay thank you 💖 I actually felt kinda unsure of the 3rd look 💓
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    @benavi12 okay, thanks. Do you remember how much it was?
    I got it for 50 Kstars 😊 
    so the rose will be available during bf? nice. and i'm a clown, who bought it with diamonds 🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Ah, my second 59 in this SYS. I wish we could still vote for the look when we select to get the look. I could end up with 60. 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m really enjoying this theme but I can’t help but be slightly demotivated by my scores 😅 I hope I can get the last earnable ! Also I kinda just want to be able to get the ts boots, they’re so cute 🥺 hopefully I can place top 6
    Looks 4-8

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 6-9. Enjoying this theme it’s nice to play with items I don’t use much and a welcome break from gowns.

I play on iOS
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Libby said:
    Ah, my second 59 in this SYS. I wish we could still vote for the look when we select to get the look. I could end up with 60. 
    Someone klicking get the look won’t impact your score! It’s passed over to another voter and you’re sure to have 60 people voting for either you or the doll you’re paired with.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    beabeabea said:
     I prefer a throwback box than white boots
    Ironic by Alanis Morissette playing in the background

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Lol omg I have today off since it is a holiday here and I was looking at the sys end timer and why did I start thinking it’s the weekend 😭😭 

I literally was like thank goodness it’s Saturday then quickly got brought back to reality 🤣
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8 💖

I started this sys 7 hours late to avoid possibly missing a ticket

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Looks 5-8.
    I usually score very low during casual SYS so I'm surprised that I'm having super high scores. It's probably the butterflies that helps a lot 🙄😂
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I got 6 decent scores but seriously 😐 what could I possibly be doing wrong? I’m following protocol but then your see when you vote the dolls who get the most votes are wearing gowns and winning, how is this possible. I have also seen a beautiful doll, makeup on point, hair etc vs. someone starting out who has blue jeans and a t-shirt come on Glu how is that fair?
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    lologslay said:
    The only 3 looks that have scored 50 out of the many great looks that scored in the 40’s..I’m also second because I’m behind a bot with 2000 votes. I swear man 😒

At this point I’m just submitting pretty looks, I’m not even gonna try at this point. Lmfao. I give up🤭

amuyres said:

girl I feel your pain! I scored low 30’s and my looks are on point I posted on previous page I’m livid 🤬

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
     Can you guys give me some advice to improve my scores? Used to score high 50’s and even some 60. My scores keep getting lower each SYS. 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    lologslay said:
    The only 3 looks that have scored 50 out of the many great looks that scored in the 40’s..I’m also second because I’m behind a bot with 2000 votes. I swear man 😒

They are all gorgeous, but the bottom one is my favorite. Your doll is so beautiful 😻 I love how you styled the jumper!
    I want the jumper so bad, but all my scores on my main game are in the 30s except two (40, 42). 😩😩
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    my top scores, skirts are doing it for me 😅
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    With @Victorian guidance I decided on my doll's new look. Thanks to everyone for voting on highlighter feedback! Can't wait til BF so sis can get a makeover!

Omg so pretty 😍😍😍
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    How many free tickets do we get during weekday SYS? Lol I’ve actually never gotten to the last earnable in the past because I work during the week & just didn’t pay attention 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.