🗳️🔁 SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Looks 4-8 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 1-7 😑

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    How many free tickets do we get during weekday SYS? Lol I’ve actually never gotten to the last earnable in the past because I work during the week & just didn’t pay attention 
    Pretty sure we get 13
    I communicate in memes
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I am SUCKING at this SYS there’s no way I’m reaching that jumpsuit even with the extra ticket 🥺
    it’s nice to not wear the same gowns over & over again, so having fun I guess!

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Best looks in my voting boot

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Looks 3-9! The coats/scarves combos have been scoring the best so I’ve been sticking with that mostly. I’m just starting to run out now 😩

amuyres said: girl your doll is so beautiful 🤩 
    abasili93 said:
    Best looks in my voting boot

amuyres said: 
    2nd doll is flipping gorgeous!!
    Yeah bombing this event, I am going to start to submit ball gowns like every SYS seems to turn out because 1/2 these players aren’t submitting themed looks. I saw the pigeon couple pages back,  maybe I will do that? Or he’ll let’s do wings.........LOL 😆
    Is it me or is the only difference between Bronze 1 vs Bronze 2 is one extra K star ⭐️?????????? I mean and I read people were upset if they didn’t move up well I wouldn’t worry about it you would of only gotten 1 extra star ⭐️ if you were in 1st. Stupid game!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @kokokokonut correct me if I'm wrong but our thread schedule will now be:
    Wed-Weekend Sys
    Thurs-Weekend event
    Fri-Weekday sys 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Right.  Wednesday we open Thurs SYS event thread, Thursday the Weekend Event thread, and on Friday, the Repeat SYS thread for the Weekday event starting Monday. 
    Then, on Sunday I make the Weekday TB Event thread, for which there are no spoilers. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm honestly so mad at myself right now. I submitted Kalinda's free ticket right after she gave it to us yesterday because I completely forgot about the fact that you could save it for other SYS...

I'm currently sitting in 1st place since the beginning of the event but I'm not even excited about the first place prizes, the coat looks very cheap and I don't think I'll ever use it one day.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I absolutely love casual looks! And also it felt like a perfect time for a small makeover. My looks 1-9:

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Not my best SYS, but so far so good 🤞🏻

• CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I'm honestly so mad at myself right now. I submitted Kalinda's free ticket right after she gave it to us yesterday because I completely forgot about the fact that you could save it for other SYS...

I'm currently sitting in 1st place since the beginning of the event but I'm not even excited about the first place prizes, the coat looks very cheap and I don't think I'll ever use it one day.
    I did the same and I'm kicking myself for doing it! 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Candycorn said:
    Stefani_H said:

I did the same and I'm kicking myself for doing it! 
    It would have been useful for the Out of This World SYS since I already know that my looks are gonna flop lmao 
    But oh well, can't go back now unfortunately.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    More looks I really liked from the booth, I love voting for casual themes 💖

Also think I spotted @mikaylachimo and @kaydencekkh
    The second look on both rows are me! They scored well to! 50+
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    amuyres said:
    I got 6 decent scores but seriously 😐 what could I possibly be doing wrong? I’m following protocol but then your see when you vote the dolls who get the most votes are wearing gowns and winning, how is this possible. I have also seen a beautiful doll, makeup on point, hair etc vs. someone starting out who has blue jeans and a t-shirt come on Glu how is that fair?

I can only speak for myself, but I purposefully don't vote for someone who has the second earnable that early on.
    My average is ~47,5 yet I'm just on track to the 3 kstar prize, and I've seen dolls with this dungaree like 7 hours ago.

I just think "alright, she already has 575 votes, gotta give others the chance to win things" 
    Same! Tbh I dont think it’s petty at all, imo the other doll just needs the vote more to get the earnables?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    amuyres said:
    I got 6 decent scores but seriously 😐 what could I possibly be doing wrong? I’m following protocol but then your see when you vote the dolls who get the most votes are wearing gowns and winning, how is this possible. I have also seen a beautiful doll, makeup on point, hair etc vs. someone starting out who has blue jeans and a t-shirt come on Glu how is that fair?

I can only speak for myself, but I purposefully don't vote for someone who has the second earnable that early on.
    My average is ~47,5 yet I'm just on track to the 3 kstar prize, and I've seen dolls with this dungaree like 7 hours ago.

I just think "alright, she already has 575 votes, gotta give others the chance to win things" 
    amuyres said: you know your right I started doing the same for some of the newer players who are under dogs but try and stay on theme since their clothes are so limited 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @yezxYes! I don't do it out of petty reasons, I just see that the doll clearly doesn't need more votes to reach earnables so I might as well help someone else

@amuyres Right, that's a good thing to do, because sometimes a couple of votes can make it or break it
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    When I hate the prizes I score good 🥴 might miss my last 2 tickets to try get a box instead

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i just now noticed this top and i don’t remember getting it. when we get it in sys? 😁

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @eligur that top was earnable from the Ivy League SYS :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @LovelyEmma thank you! i don’t even remember so far haha
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Idk where to post it but when the doll are holding something close to her face her eyes change. It looks like she is cross-eyed. 

Sorry for the s*** quality... when glu will fix this little bugs? It really bothers me just like the Mario Makeup eyes going out of the inner corner. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I am doing terribly, what am I doing wrong 😭 I might not even reach the last earnable at this point
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    I accidentally voted too quickly to screenshot but I think I just saw a doll with a MacBook handheld? What is that from?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.