๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS Weekday Event 11/9/20 - London Street Style Again!

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited November 2020
    looks 5-8 i canโ€™t seem to break 50 which sucks but at least itโ€™s fun coming up with looks and iโ€™m rediscovering clothes i forgot i had lol.ย 

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    My last 4 looks, my scores are improving ๐Ÿ˜Š

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Ya know, I was thinking earlier about something. Before we got our groups changed, a lot of us were higher ranked and doing better. Once they 'fixed' the glitch so many of us have been scoring lower and it's like we're being MADE to use the ticket. Maybe I'm overthinking everything, Idk. I'm in between bipolar episodes right now (basically bouncing between being Eeyore and Tigger lol), so I feeling and thinking too deeply and let's just not talking about my emotional self lmao.ย 

Anyhow...these score are disheartening for me. I'm use to being in the top 5 and scoring high 40s to high 50s. These 30s are depressing af y'all! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I.. AKSHJAAHJA !!? ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ I MEAN.. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?ย I haven't even crossed the 40 barrier yet.
    HannahKKH said:

I am doing terribly, what am I doing wrong ๐Ÿ˜ญ I might not even reach the last earnable at this point
    This is a perfect example! Hannah's doll is beautiful and normally scores really high, but not this time around.ย 

Whyyyyyy?! I don't think it's bc dolls are all submitting awesome looks cause I've seen wedding dresses, swimsuits, and full gowns being the popular ones.ย 
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited November 2020

I started submitting what I consider to be street style instead of just pretty jackets, and my scores have improved at lot ๐Ÿ™‚ย 
    (idk maybe thisโ€™ll help some of you?)
    alison31 said:
    I.. AKSHJAAHJA !!? ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ I MEAN.. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?ย I haven't even crossed the 40 barrier yet.
    Nothing is wrong! Thisย look is great. I voted three times for it.ย 
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I'm in the EXACT same boat. Currently 11th, haven't used my Kalinda ticket, and all my looks have been in the 30s except for two in the low 40s. I'm personally going to save my ticket for a SYS with higher stakes since this one is pretty much a wash. It's also my first SYS not scoring in the top 5 for several weeks so I'm bummed, but oh well. I hope you feel better soon!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Me- spends 30 minutes putting together just the right look for it to score meh
    me before bed half asleep and then in the morning realizing Iโ€™m late and work needs to be done-

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Hey my loves...so, I'm not going to reach the jumpsuit. Every score is between 35- 39, with my two highest scoring 40 and 42. I have 342 points and I'm #14.ย As of right now, with 4 looks left, I have to score 48 on three and 49 on one. It won't happen at all.ย 

Is the jumpsuit worth an extra ticket? If I use it I will have to get 38 on 5 looks. I just don't know if it's worth it. It's cute, but how often would I use it? I need help deciding cause my dumb bipolar mind won't stop so I can't think or choose right now.ย 

Agree...use the ticket
    Like...save it

I usually only use my ticket if it helps bump me into the top 5 and I really think I have a need for the earnable/TS prize. I obviously have some FOMO, but it passes and I usually realize that after about a week or so, I no longer think about missing out on it. The jumper is cute, but if you need to use more than one no. I mean, SYS are more gowns than not right? Also, sometimes this game will have a dupe soon after.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Maybe my next look will get me a 41!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅด
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    alison31 said:
    Nothing is wrong! Thisย look is great. I voted three times for it.ย 
    OMG REALLY? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ You made my day! Thank u so much ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @SonyaMarc Where are the eyes of the 3rd look and last 3 looks from?ย ๐Ÿฅบ Gorgeous looks and doll btw!
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Looks 6-9 โœจ

@hotpotato I'm in love with your second look ๐Ÿ˜

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @Spleen thank you!๐Ÿฅฐ your looks are stunning as well, I love the white outfit one๐Ÿ’•
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Just submitted my Kalinda ticket by accident with 5 seconds on the timer until my free one ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ Why is there no undo option ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

On the upside the new android update has made the game fill my entire screen again rather than being a tiny box in the middle! You win some you lose some ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Iโ€™m submitting fall-ish looks, Iโ€™ve never been to London so I apologize if thatโ€™s not how you guys dress lmao

Am I overusing the hair? Totally. Will I stop? Absolutely not.
    โœจ ios player
    โœจ english isnโ€™t my first language
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Looks 7-10

Iโ€™m still just enjoying using more casual looks.ย 
    Hope I can end up in top 3, for some reason I really want the umbrella ๐Ÿ˜…
    currently in second so itโ€™s looking good.ย 
    Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Ya know, I was thinking earlier about something. Before we got our groups changed, a lot of us were higher ranked and doing better. Once they 'fixed' the glitch so many of us have been scoring lower and it's like we're being MADE to use the ticket. Maybe I'm overthinking everything, Idk. I'm in between bipolar episodes right now (basically bouncing between being Eeyore and Tigger lol), so I feeling and thinking too deeply and let's just not talking about my emotional self lmao.ย 

Anyhow...these score are disheartening for me. I'm use to being in the top 5 and scoring high 40s to high 50s. These 30s are depressing af y'all! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    Not for me. I had 1-2 tb's in my original group but now I am second behind one tb and the other tb is 3rd behind me.ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Iโ€™m submitting fall-ish looks, Iโ€™ve never been to London so I apologize if thatโ€™s not how you guys dress lmao

Am I overusing the hair? Totally. Will I stop? Absolutely not.
    Your looks are awesome!
    Btw I don't think we should worry about the accurateness of our looks. When we had the Paris Street Style (not sure about the title) or anything related to Paris I've seen so many beautiful dolls wearing the bรฉret and other clichรฉ looks when in real life we don't dress like that haha
    ๐ŸŒธ iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageย ๐ŸŒธ

• SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    @SonyaMarc Where are the eyes of the 3rd look and last 3 looks from?ย ๐Ÿฅบ Gorgeous looks and doll btw!
    ย Thank you so much! ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Smokey eyes are from a kstar collection in current rotation (forgot the name, sorry), the second pair of eyes is from the kloset!ย 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

Honestly was surprised the burgundy dress only got 40, I really liked it ๐Ÿ˜ž 46 is the highest, donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll break 50 this sysย 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

I am doing terribly, what am I doing wrong ๐Ÿ˜ญ I might not even reach the last earnable at this point
    This is a perfect example! Hannah's doll is beautiful and normally scores really high, but not this time around.ย 

Whyyyyyy?! I don't think it's bc dolls are all submitting awesome looks cause I've seen wedding dresses, swimsuits, and full gowns being the popular ones.ย 
    Thanks love ๐Ÿฅบ Iโ€™m still managing to stay top 5 for now but itโ€™s a bit underwhelming to not even hit 40 on some looks. Hopefully my scores pick up and I can reach the last earnable!
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • JaniceKKHJaniceKKH Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Been voting while watching a show. Two episodes later and I've only gotten 1kstar, this game has seriously become a joke by now.
    On strike until they give everyone 20 videos per day
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Iโ€™ve been trying every kind of look and Iโ€™m STILL not scoring well, idk if my looks are horrible or what๐Ÿ˜ญ edit: okay Iโ€™m back with my looks and as you can see not one has hit 50๐Ÿ˜” Iโ€™ve been rushing to put outfits together but I also feel like the scores shouldnโ€™t be this bad *sigh*
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.