๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒŒ SYS - 11/12/20 - Out Of This World! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”ญ

Comments

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The dress would have been cool if it wasn't the white underwear... I was expecting so much more. At least I think it will be a fun creative SYS like the fairy tale one. And also I liked the TS prizes!
    iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    We have to learn not to create expectations lol we always get disappointed!ย 
    iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I hate the fact that there is only one kstar difference between the levels
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Inspiration dress looks beautiful but Iโ€™m not so sure about the execution in the game ๐Ÿค” It looks poorly designed and not thought out well.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @dpeters @princessprecious thanks for the edit love guys ๐Ÿฅบ I appreciate it ! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @RRM ๐Ÿ’ฏ agree. Especially Iris works with 3-D printing and a lot of her work have very graphic lines or explosion of colours that I assumed the design team would have incorporated into the dress.ย 

And the sheerness of the dress could easily be overcomed if the repeat the pattern over and over the dress to create more opaqueness at areas that needs to be covered. And the white underwear is was just a choice. Isnโ€™t the default on the doll ย gray underwear or like a Barbie doll smooth crotch ? I think either would have been a bit less stark than a white panty.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    jhabs said:
    The expectation that items are nicely designed and executed is not even a little bit unreasonable. The items have been going downhill for a long time now. Honestly, I think the best way to communicate to glu that these items are bad is to not fight for them in SYS. Some people say they buy tickets to โ€œbuild their closetsโ€. I have news for them- youโ€™re mostly building your closet with trash lol. These items are probably not going to score well in many future events because theyโ€™re just not good looking. Youโ€™re better off buying diamonds, k stars or fashion goals to build your closet. I personally am going to come in below top 5 in this weekday SYS (which hasnโ€™t happened in well over a year) because people are fighting over a red jacket, an umbrella with the flag of England on it (I think?), and poorly designed white boots. I have no idea why theyโ€™re fighting so hard for subpar items but Iโ€™m not even gonna fight back because itโ€™s just not worth it.ย 
    I totally agree! There are kloset hairs that look better than the TS prizes that we are getting, both from this SYS and the 80s one looks terrible made, itโ€™s such a downgrade lolย 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    If the dress wasnโ€™t see through , it wouldโ€™ve been much betterย 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    If we're put in the wrong group this time, let's not say anything about it...lmaoย 
    I will likely do good if I don't get switched again. On the plus side, all ranks get same earnables & TS prizes. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ It doesn't worry me if I'm in bronze 1 instead of bronze 3. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    The see-through dress could be useful for a future sleepover sys but I wish the sys earnables could relate more to the actual theme.
    Also I'm sick of having shoes as sys prizes, we already win too much of those from tb boxesย ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข At least leave them for the weekend event!!ย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Honestly the only thing I care about is that trendsetters handheld, Thatโ€™s it.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

In order - shoes, dress

The earnable dress is cute. It gives me light, ethereal vibes. I think of a wooden fairy or an elf.ย 

The shoes are basically this:

The Saturn purse is beautiful! Dress isn't bad too, it's tastefully done. Hair is whatever
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I hate the fact that there is only one kstar difference between the levels
    Agree. Though, we're still within Bronze, so I understand the difference of only 1 KStar in Bronze levels. The prize distribution within Bronze definitely gets better as you go up in level, so I still would rather be Bronze III than Bronze I as you have a better chance at prizes. As we move up to Silver and Gold, I'm excited at more prizes to be won, but I hope they start giving us higher quality items because it has been a bit questionable lately.
    Platform: iOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Sooooo...what in the world is going on with this โ€œpanties on fleekโ€ styles recently? I mean,there are looks that can be soooooo amazing in that style but it has to be at least color coordinated (wont even go into quality) and i havent seen that on one item GLU made like that. I loooove the shoes like i love them irl,but they wont be useful for anything,honestly.ย 
    Iโ€™m not even gonna bother with wasting my time explaining to GLU how this new SYS system is just such a mess and a complete and utter failure,since they dont even care ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    wont chase anything,maybe the saturn bag,but if it gets overboard with TBโ€™s iโ€™ll gladly give it up for the TB boxes. I will really enjoy this theme because we anticipated it for sooooooo long and it will look so amazing that iโ€™m actually happy i can just play with my looks and not worry about any of the prizes, earnables or TS.ย 
    After the London SYS iโ€™m over this new system so i dont even care how i rank since the prizes most of the time just go to the one who is willing to put their money in it,and sorry GLU but with these items and how much you listen and resolve problems that we complain so much of,for me its just not worth it...iโ€™m even getting bored of voting because of all the kash we just get (and that 100,200 kash is just ridiculous)...i dont predict a good future for this game if things continue like this for too long. ย 
    ๐ŸŒปIOS player๐ŸŒป
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Always looking for new friendsย 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

In order - shoes, dress

The earnable dress is cute. It gives me light, ethereal vibes. I think of a wooden fairy or an elf.ย 

The shoes are basically this:

The Saturn purse is beautiful! Dress isn't bad too, it's tastefully done. Hair is whatever
    Ah damn I'm hungry again. I love that dessert ๐Ÿคค
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The prizes are cool and had everything to be amazing but they are extremely poorly designed and badly finished and this is a shame.ย 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Iโ€™m playing for the diamonds and the bag tbh
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I personally only like the TS purse and dress... ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    I donโ€™t like the earnables at all, but Iโ€™m just gonna start on time to play for some diamonds, k stars and dyes... They can come in handy for me. Iโ€™m just gonna have fun with submitting looks and donโ€™t bother too much ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™ƒ